It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im seeing 33 everyday almost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So it started a bit under a year ago when I get out of the hospital, I look up and a baseball player #33 is on a flag hanging on a street pole. I think momentarily of the catholics and how there are 3 candles on each side of the cross, which I had seen on television in hospital. I turned 33 this year. McDonalds now has cups with the same baseball player #33 of the twins on them. I look at the clock and at least once a day I see its 33 after. I also see the 11:11 phenomenon. And one more snippet, I was at a restaraunt with my family and our number was 33. And recently I saw the movie KNOWING and in it was 33 which represented EE or rather the end of the world. Via the sun/son. I look up 33 in google, it brings up how the 33rd parallel has had some bad tragedies happen on it. All kinds of strangeness, am I seeing a tarot card like vision from the other side, a warning perhaps?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Go watch the movie The Number 23

2nd line

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

The term for what you experienced is called Synchronicity, coinedby Mr. C.G. Jung. Google Synchronicity and check out this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I found this at www.Crystalinks.com :
33 represents Christ Consciousness - universal nurturing, social consciousness raised to a world class, global responsibility, master teacher and healer. 33 is a higher octave of 6, the flower of life, Creation.

33 Freemasons
The 33rd degree is the highest publicly known degree in Freemasonry. The number 33 signifies 'Illumination' and freedom from religious dogma (superstition). The human backbone contains 33 vertebra with the cranium (intellect) on top.

33 is also 32 around 1. If you look at the roof of the United Nations General Assembly you will see a large light circular light surrounded by 32 smaller lights. If you look at the United Nations' own symbol you will see a circle divided up into 32 sections with the center being the 33rd. On the United Nations symbol you will notice 13 leaves on the olive branch. The symbol for the Soviet Union has this feature as well as 32 rays emanating from the sun with the sun being the 33rd.

In Math 33 is the largest positive integer that can not be expressed as a sum of different triangular numbers. It is also the smallest odd repdigit that's not prime (unless we consider 1-digit integers to also be repdigits). 33 is the eighth distinct biprime comprising the prime factors (3.11). Its aliquot sum (n)is 15; itself a distinct biprime (3.5) in the following Aliquot sequence 33,15,9,4,3,1,0. (Note 33 is the 8th composite number to descend into the prime number 3, the others outside of this sequence being 30,26,16,12). The sum of the first four factorials is 33. Adding up the sums of divisors for the 1 through 6 yields 33. 33 is the smallest integer such that it and the next two integers all have the same number of divisors.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That's also the amount of times I have listened to the Karate Kid
Soundtrack. Truly weird.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
welcome to the club! i see almost everyday too! 33 is such a powerful number. The number also represents angels.

Hence my name 33 levels

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Number fixation is all fun and games until you realize you're awake at four in the morning counting how many Doritos are left in the bag.

I have a slight case of OCD and as a teen I got caught up in the number 13. It probably began in playful youthful rebellion but it didn't take long until I had totally freaked myself out and was seeing that number everywhere and in everything.

And I wasn't wrong at all. The number 13 is everywhere. So is the number 47 or the number 5. We, as a species, are hard wired with a "pattern recognition software", to take a bit of liberty, that will seek out whatever we want it to. And since we live in a world dominated by numbers and geometry, obviously any and all numbers are there for the finding.

It's like playing "Where's Waldo" with a book that is nothing but seas of pictures of Waldo. You will find him, everywhere, if you look.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I will post this only once, so, think

you see numbers all the time, just because you remember when you saw a set of numbers, it doesnt mean anything more than it is: you are just remembering a set of numbers, and thats it

the rest of the numbers you dont even remember you saw, so, thats normal

if you stop to think about it, you wont even notice them anymore, but if you make a big deal, it will only get worse ...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
numbers like 33 or 11 are very memorable....I myself keep catching myself looking at a clock and seeing 11:11.

point being...I probable saw 5:45 just as many times..but it doesn't click in my brain.

I play hockey.. the number I choose is always 33...because I thinks its a cool number....zero meaning, just a cool number.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"It has begun." BIG GUN

.. as just now, even. 1:14 Let's put a 33, or at least half, in front of that too. lol

[edit on 19-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I started seeing 33 alot only a few months ago as I began to grow in my relationship with God. I actually noticed it a particular times to stand out more though....interacting with a certain person, or in a certain place.

I've given up on trying to figure out things that I feel God is trying to communicate to me on my own, because it's human nature to over think things and make them more complicated than they need be.

I prayed and asked God to show me what it meant. The next morning a friend on Facebook posted this:

Matthew 6:33-34
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

I believe God was trying to remind me that I need to make sure I'm taking care of his business first, and not get caught of chasing after the things I feel I want.....because they will come if I keep him first.

I suggest you just ask him to reveal to you what he's trying to tell you. He's always talking to us, but we are not always in a place to hear him.

join