It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
New interview with Lucus and Dr. Jaysen Rand on The Intel Hub

If you are unfamiliar with Lucus's previous work please visit www.rabbithole2.com
or you can find his first presentation at brave new books online at youtube.

Im Listening now...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
First 4 segments are online now. The rest are on their way.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
nice!

2nd line was here, but it vanished!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hi rajaten,

Thanks for posting this!! I just finished listening to all 8 vids. Although I already knew some of the info there is still lost of helpful stuff. Personally I've been packing for about 3 years now so I don't think I can prepare anymore that way. Ya never know though. It's amazing how much experience I now have in packing for an emergency. lol Wow. I'm a pro now.

Uh but, if I have to climb Mt. Everest, I'll have to shed some of my belongings.
Someone's gonna have to drag me up there on a gurney cuz I have this condition called fat ass. It's not chronic but I'll never make it past the first flag.

Toni

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
On second thought, what am I saying?? Gurney? Naw forget that, what we need is a boat.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Great find ! Cant wait ...
I was watching this last night, it is John Moore and Lucus...

I understand it like this, that lucus descovered this PlanetX think while researching 9/11....

[edit on 17/8/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I can only find 1,2,3 and 4/10 , where are the last 6 parts !

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Has he fixed any of horrific misrepresentations? He has a large number of incredibly bad mistakes including:
1. the Norway spiral was a Russian ICBM
2. the petroglyph spirals are not a sign of danger
3. IRAS did not discover any new planets
4. the 3600 year cycle does not exist

and the list goes on and on

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The info is important when stereologist try to debunk it
There are a lot of things which i don't belive at all. You know what? I have never ever visited any topics about those things.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Planet X?

Is that the one that can't be seen, is supposedly a spaceship, has wings, can go into stealth mode, only shows up in the positions of existing planetary bodies and... oh yeah, it can go invisible. Is that the one?

stereologist has posted extensively on this subject and Lucass and his work have been debunked by countless people, not only from this website.

Meh, I don't care really... if believing in an irrational impending disaster makes you happy, go for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

What's the point of this site if only believers can post in topics? ATS is built on a foundation of discourse. It is its ability to bring different minded people together that sets it apart from other conspiracy sites. If you want constant agreement about fringe topics go to GLP or David Icke's forum, but here we like to deny ignorance which requires a skeptical view. Furthermore, no researcher in the history of these fringe topics has ever been 100% right, in fact most are around 5% right, so why would this Lucus be any different? He's just doing what they all do, combining as many conspiracies as possible into one giant conspiracy and then ignoring evidence that points to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Anyone can post here ofc. I can post on forums which deals with Elvis still alive, i just don't care about it. I know he is dead. Also i know we were landed on the Moon. Maybe i would post there 1 or max 2 comments, but thats all. Stereologist posts countless debunk posts in 2012 topics and he usually does not even watch the video posted by the op. There are false informations everywhere, in 2012 posts also and it is good to have debunkers who intrested in this topic. But seeing just debunk posts for every topic created in 2012 forum from 1 people is strange at least.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Has he fixed any of horrific misrepresentations? He has a large number of incredibly bad mistakes including:

1. okay
2. not fact
3. planet=/= asteroid
4. opinion again

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Really, you've never taken the time to double check the outrageous misrepresentations made by Lucus. Shame. Shame. That is what research is all about. It's about verifying claims. Please take the time to learn what is really going on before claiming that I am debunking anything.

There is hardly a need to debunk anything. It's so obviously wrong it is a rather simple matter to check his claims.

Here is a good one for you. In his presentation Lucus claims that the petroglyphs are around 3600 years old. He says most. So see if you can find any place in the world where most of the petroglyphs are around 3600 years old.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

he usually does not even watch the video posted by the op.

Good guess, but wrong. I like the hedge which I think is the proper way to state your point. Well done on that count. But, the problem is that your claim is off. The correct statement is the following:

"he[being me of course] usually cannot stomach watching the entire video post by the op."

I do try to watch videos, but after the start is nothing but ridiculous claims, misrepresentations, bald-faced lies, and asinine speculations I do stop watching a video. Why would I bother to complete a video when the basis for the claims are ridiculous?

That's just me. Maybe other people like to sit through videos and enjoy laughing at every numb skull comment. I don't. I see how pointless a video is and I move on before wasting precious time.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by riff-raff

Originally posted by stereologist

1. okay
2. not fact
3. planet=/= asteroid
4. opinion again

1. agreed
2. spirals are a religious or water, not danger
3. IRAS did not discover any new planets which is the issue in question
4. not opinion, fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Planet X?

I'm sorry, Niburu or Planet X don't exisist. I'm sorry to most beleivers. I think its the biggest joke/ lie on ATS but, thats my opinion. If there was another planet that is supposed to be on a collision course with Earth, we would be fealing the gravitational pull of it right now. Thats just common sence. We would even see it!!!! Getting closer and closer. OOooOOOoohhhh you can see it when wthe sun is comming up. Thats if you take a picture of it though. Tell you what, go take any camera even one on your cell and take a picture of the sun and tell me what happens. The sun is so bright, that camera has a hard time focusing on it that can cause the camera to make it look like that there is a second onject around the sun or a second star.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
BTW, I forgot to mention that I have not watched these videos yet because I was in a location where the internet connection was poor. Now that I am in a better location I can try to watch these videos.

Get out the popcorn, a libation, and see if the research has improved. That's what I'll do.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I had to stop listening when lucas said "the egyptians had a 360 day calender which they had to change to a 365 day calender because the orbit changed".

The egyptians always had a 365 day calender. 12 months of 30 days then they add 5 days at the end of the year, which if i remember were called feast days.
dictionary.reference.com...
calendars.wikia.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.goldenmuseum.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have also seen outrageous interpretation from skeptics such as william shermer and his theory why people like weird things. again like I stated before I love his definition of weird because what I think of his presentation I saw was weird.

I also like it the fact most skeptics just think of BS out of thin air and also make up sh~~ without any facts themselves. I have seen this many of times on shows that show skeptics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join