It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book: Sex with Children and Animals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah, skunk works. Because I don't know if this is true, but it appears to be. Now this is totally just WACK, if it IS true.

The leader of the Iranian Revolution in 1989, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, wrote extensively on Islamic Jurisprudence. A two-volume book, which was published originally in Arabic, was called ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’. Translated into Farsi, the book is called “Tahrirolvasyleh.” (read entire text here.) Khomeini also had another treatise on Islamic rules for living, called in English, “The Little Green Book.” (see entire text here.)
It is useful to understand what an esteemed Islamic leader such as the Ayatollah teaches his followers.

Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

Oh but it gets better, as if that isn't bad enough!

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

www.uncoverage.net...

If you enjoy vomiting, go ahead, read some more at the link.

I mean come on. How can any decent human being find this acceptable?

So is this considered radical Islam? Or is this just your everyday, run of the mill stuff here for these freaks?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ever read the Torah or seen a real Jewish circumcision where the Rabbi leans down and SUCKS THE BLOOD FROM THE PENIS?

I'm just saying, it's a religion thing, not a Muslim thing.

Catholic Church anyone?

P.S. Sorry if I ruined your scary Muslim thread, as it looks like that was your intent.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
After about twenty minutes of being lost in Google-land I couldn't find anything that would refute this. That isn't to say that it isn't out there. I just didn't find it during my little sojourn...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

PLEASE tell me it isn't so. I just can't believe this crap. That's why I put it here though, and thanks for trying to debunk it. Man!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You miss my intent entirely - you said you weren't sure so I was trying to verify one way or the other. It was a helpful gesture - not cut-throat!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I know it was helpful, and that's why I said thanks. Thanks again. Or is it going to take 10 more before you finally read my intent correctly?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Seems to me that an altogether different deity would prescribe those acts for admittance into his "kingdom".

I almost can't believe it.

Eating swine is a no-no because it is a dirty animal, but pleasing yourself with a child or camel is divine?

Evil.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You should dig through the talmud sometime.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
You should dig through the talmud sometime.

No, maybe I shouldn't.

I can only take so much.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If this is true then shame on those dirty Muslims. Hopefully it's not.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Ever read the Torah or seen a real Jewish circumcision where the Rabbi leans down and SUCKS THE BLOOD FROM THE PENIS?

Is this true, can someone corroborate it? Is this still being done today?

About the Ayatollah's books, I want Muslims to answer these question.

This is your religious leaders books on his interpretation of your holy laws. This is not for extremist Muslims, but for all Muslims is it not?

That being the case, are you obligated to follow these by your religious laws?

If the Pope wrote such a book, he would be strung up and whipped in public. I hope

[edit on 15-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

GOOD GOD MAN!

sweat jesus, joseph, mother mary, and budha even!

I hope something was lost in translation here, like sanity...

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed.

Is that saying that it was acceptable to consume urine and excrement prior to sodomizing a cow, a ewe, or a camel?

ok, this is the last post i'm authoring tonight, and the last thread i'm reading also.

what did i just read?

-et

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing what peoples' imaginary friend tells them to do. (most people in religion believe these books are inspired by or are the actual word of god).

And they have the hide to say someone who kills lots of people & claims the voices in their head told them to do it is crazy. (actually both groups are)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

[Is that saying that it was acceptable to consume urine and excrement prior to sodomizing a cow, a ewe, or a camel?

No urine is used for washing things like clothes (done since before Roman times) & excrement when dried can be used as a fuel for fires.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
One of the major faiths of the world follow the Guy who summed everything up as "be gentle, kind, and forgiving". Pretty sure that's not an irrational imaginary friend's type of dialogue.
The Guy's works do not speak about sucking the blood from a @#$%^, nor having carnal knowledge of your goat Betty.

Sure darn glad I was taught about that Guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't think this is normal for Muslims. I work with a guy who has been in the states for 7 Months and is from Iraq, even brought his whole family over here. He's fasting right now for Ramadan.

From what he says, the majority of Muslims aren't the fundamentalist that the mainstream media and conspiracy sites like ATS paint them to be. (imagine that folks).

It also seems that the government of the state which has a majority of Muslim citizens is what guides the power of the religion. He makes a huge distinction between Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and how they generally "practice Islam"...

I asked him one day, because I had seen some news stories about how "women were now lining up to vote" in Iraqi elections before. Everything the MSN was reporting insinuated that woman were just given the right, when in fact they had it all along. Same with Iran.

Basically, I get the idea from him that Saudi Arabia is one of the worst "Muslim" countries and that it gives Islam a bad name around the world because people think of the "Middle East" as a single unit that follows the same application of a religion.

FYI..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Who needs a time machine when one can just visit the middle east ???

I don't know why we don't just fence that whole place off and just leave them to their own devices.

They hang women for violating their chastity, yet allow men to do pretty much whatever they want, ...... hhhhmm, I wonder who wrote the Koran.

This should be a grim reminder to how other culture's live and how good we really have it. What the hell is happening in a country when one of the concerns is how to commit incest.

Freaking Animals.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Actually women are considered dirty and so they are below “willing boys” and goats when looked at for sexual favors. The key is to do it all on Thursday since Friday is their holy day and all is good after that.

Ya I know it sounds like 1000 years ago…well welcome to the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Iranian text is often lost in translation if translated correctly at all. Digging around Google a bit reveals that this 'fourth' volume's existence is questionable. There are no verified translations in the hands of independent western or Arabic scholars and most sources for this translation originate from anti-Islamic websites.

Wikipedia suggests that the 'fourth' volume was never written by Shia Ayatollah Khomeini, only authorized by him. No other information is offered to suggest the book is real.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not meaning to pick on anyone in particular, but in my opinion, most religions (just like laws) were created to benefit the desires of men.
I seriously say that men need to know tolerance, but I am sure that many can be weak when it comes to those urges.....Well, alot of little religious laws accomodate that with plenty of excuse. Like hell some guy will support a very young child if he damages her----the way it goes is the victim is killed.
Women are forced to comply and not say a word about so much....In my opinion, a man and a woman must both agree to the acts....So many times I have heard that women get riduculed by guys sometimes because the woman doesnt feel like sharing her personal body with someone.

And yes, if you think that Ayatollah stuff is out there, seriously, the Talmud has some bad stuff regarding Goy---(non-Jews). And THEY call themselves children of god?

I will say it again, that what ever being known as "god" enjoys poverty, rape, incest, wars, blood, death, deciept (the list is near endless), then that being is one EVIL piece of crap and people have been had.....
Big time... I want to try to look also for the source of the story of this thread, but then again, it does not surprise me, because it very well could be true.

All I can say is whether you are christian, Muslim, etc, follow what is good, know what is true in your hearts, and feel the difference between B.S. and true light.

It peeves me, though sometimes to hear abut this Virgins in heaven crap....It seems undoubtly that things do revolve around mens desires (according to many religions written) and if mating pleaseure (without repurcussion) is so valued, then without a doubt, the human race still has not eveolved......We will still end up back to food, shelter, clothing, and dont forget grabbing anything available when the urge arises.

Oh, and am not picking on all men in general, but face it, many religions were created by men, and there is so much surrounding mens desires being met. Women suffered so much for so long through all that decietful rubbish. There are some things in religion that folks are taught which truly is wrong......
got into a rant there, I apologize, but have to say how I feel and about what I have seen and heard for a long time. It is always power (starting or enforcing a religion), control (the masses and even females), and deciete (getting away with it all because "god" said so)....My opinion of god is not good if people are told so much evil crap.

Like I said, doing waht is good in your hearts is the true way, whether you wear a religious label or not....problem is, if you dont conform to the B.S. you are considered non-so-and-so. Do whats right.

Also to some of those fellas out there who just gotta have "it". Learn to control yourself, not use some kid, animal, or force a woman to comply....seek some help. There IS NO excuse.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join