It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to ALL the thinkers and Do'ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Good day to ALL and a Merry Christmas to YOU!

I have been very dismayed over the last 10 years or so and have been looking for some answers to a multitude of questions.

I have read through this site in the last 5 months and can see that many peoples views are heading and being forced by the way the world is becoming.

Misery and hopelessness seems to show through even in the most hardcore optimists.

I am sure that like a storm the worst is yet to come but then - PEACE and CALM

I am pleased to meet most of you not all but most. I have read a lot of peoples threads and posts and have seen the main antagonists, the intellectuals and the ones who seem to of been on this site forever and think their view is the only one. Funny how times change though and eventually its out with the old and in with the new.

I am a great thinker and say what I mean but also listen before talking.

I was always taught. Think before you answer!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well the good thing about a forum, since you are typing, there is a bit of a delay before you can post what you wanna say! Also there is an edit button if you feel the need to take back something! Ah if only life was so much easier.. You aren't a woman are you? A woman that thinks is just hot, i believe. Sorry if i'm wrong I was tipped off by your avatar. Welcome btw!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I am a great thinker and say what I mean but also listen before talking.

I appreciate your modesty...and well done on the listening.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You do realise that your user name is going to take flak here? "LUCIFER 123456"? Why did you choose that?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
Misery and hopelessness seems to show through even in the most hardcore optimists.

I'm confused
Your user name is LUCIFER 123456, but you have the above to say. Wow, what a contradiction.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I am indeedy of the female persuasion!!

Nice to meet you

[edit on 14-8-2010 by L1U2C3I4F5E6R]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

No confusion. I am a Luciferian.

What do you mean? I was saying that like a storm this get worse before they get better. You CONFUSE me!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Why, hello there..

surely I jest, may I speak for everyone when I say, we look forward to your posts!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by TortoiseKweek

No confusion. I am a Luciferian.

What do you mean? I was saying that like a storm this get worse before they get better. You CONFUSE me!

My apologies if I misunderstood! Yes, the storm will get worse before it gets better. I just don't like the word Lucifer.... That's my opinion, but I respect yours. Welcome aboard ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now whoever said Lucifer was bad?

Lucifer is also known as the Bringer of Light.
Lucifer was also the Latin name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). That's what I've heard anyways.

Welcome, and Merry Xmas to you to, you'll fit in great here, we always need thinkers.

EndtimeWarrior, with an avatar like that she'd be hot without thinking too I'm sure
Men...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Merry Christmas?

Happy August!

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thank you all for that warm reception. I am looking forward to discussing great topics with you guys.

Peace to all!

Lug

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Dang tootin', Luci. Mind if I shorten your username like that? All those numbers tire my typing digit out.

Yes. I do believe people are getting testier and no wonder. War war war and the prognosis is more war, BIGGER war. Lovely to contemplate is it not? While we're at it, lets leak millions of barrels of oil into the oceans and streams, hit it all with Corexit and make it twice as bad.

Oh, loverly.

Then we can all sit in front of our computers and whack each other with insults because hardly anyone can agree at to what's sweet and what's bitter in this world. If I was to characterize people today, it would be millions of Chicken Littles getting constantly slagged by millions of Foghorn Leghorns:

If the Chicken Littles would just quit screaming about the sky falling, maybe the Foghorn Leghorns around here would pipe down on the bombastic rhetoric.

Speaking for myself, though, all I can say is 'bring it on' because, somewhere deep inside, I get a weird kick out of the entertainment.

Like that'll ever happen.

Welcome to ATS, Luci (I LIKE your name because it's POSITIVE even though some think it's that angel what got booted out of the goody-two-shoes club)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lug

I like your wit Lug.

Yes I too agree that its all about War presently and the business of War. What puzzles me is that we have companies and governments preaching to us about how we should recycle a paper hat or an old soap bar and turn off our Tv's while we pop into the kitchen to get a drink or telling us to drive 1 MPH slower as it will save the trees or some such nonsense - all the while these same people are blowing crap up and sending more destruction up into the atmosphere and scarring mother earth beyond repair.

I believe if you are going to preach make sure no one and i mean no one catches you with your pants down!!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by L1U2C3I4F5E6R]

Lug

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I believe if you are going to preach make sure no one and i mean no one catches you with your pants down!!

Word!

Bill Clinton... are you listening? Sarcozy? Pull up those pants and zip 'em. This ain't Camelot no more.

Lying politicans. Is there any other kind?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Change of avatar

It's interesting to see the change in the type of attention a poster gets, depending on the avatar at the time.

The last avatar was definitely noticeable, this one a little "dark".

[edit on 21-8-2010 by snowspirit]

top topics

join