It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 demolition theory debunkers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have always wondered if 9/11 demolition theory debunkers were skeptical in regards to other aspects of 9/11, but simply didn't adhere to the demolition theory proposed by CT'ers. It seems that being a 'truther' is synonymous with thinking the world trade centers were brought down via demolition. I do not believe in the demolition theory, yet i would call myself a truther as i do believe it was know about and allowed to happen...nudged in the right direction here and there through the ISI. Basically what i want to know is if being a debunker on here means you believe the official story 100%, or if it is only in regards to the demolition theory. I would also like to know if being a truther means that you have to believe in the demolition theory, or if you can be skeptical about parts of 9/11 not regarding that while still being a truther?
It's all so complicated.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I would also like to know if being a truther means that you have to believe in the demolition theory, or if you can be skeptical about parts of 9/11 not regarding that while still being a truther?

A "truther" is one who does not buy into the official version of 9/11 and seeks the truth about what really happened.

The controlled demolition of 3 WTC buildings on 9/11 has been proven well beyond any reasonable doubt and is accepted as the most plausible and possible theory of 9/11. The majority of the 9/11 truth movement accepts controlled demolition as the only means that 3 WTC buildings fell on 9/11.

There are a few that present an "alternate" theory on how the WTC buildings were felled in the form of space beams. These few are not accepted as truthers, nor are their theories accepted as possible or plausible.

It's too bad your research couldn't convince you that 3 WTC buildings on 9/11 were brought down with explosives. If you would like to debate this topic either in the debate forum or on the ATS Live radio show, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

nudged in the right direction here and there through the ISI.

I am not a truther. I hold to none of the conspiracy excepting the one wherein 19 men, facilitated by a foreign organization hijacked four American planes for the specific purpose of crashing them into American landmarks casuing as much death and destruction and fear as possible. Now, that being said, if you were to ask me do you think someone within the ISI (I assume you mean the Pakistani secret service agency) may have known something about it ahead of time - I would say that was a strong possibility. If you were to say that someone in the ISI informed the US government specifically about the events of 9/11 to the point where direct action could have prevented it and the government allowed it to happen to facilitate some other political goal, I would say definetly not.

I know its popular to think of politicians and government operatives as immoral jackals, but really there are no monsters of that degree serving in government.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
but really there are no monsters of that degree serving in government.

No monsters of that degree? You mean the monsters of that degree that concocted "Operation Northwoods"? You mean the monsters of that degree that falsely stated that the Soviet Union was amassing weapons of mass destruction 30 years ago? And those same exact monsters falsely stated that Iraq was amassing weapons of mass destruction.

You either are in serious denial, lack basic research, or have another agenda in mind.

But if you're really eager to learn, you can watch the documentary in my thread here.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, have done any research on the web at all? There's huge resources showing how thermite was used, theres video of firemen on a payphone as clearly a bomb is heard going off. There are multiple witness reports of bombs, There is seismic recordings that show explosions, NASA thermal images of the rubble show extreme heat, which can back up thermite theories, nodules were found that are products of thermite, perfect 45 degree cuts on some of the support beams, video of thermite pouring out of a window, the suspect nature that barely trained highjackers were able to maneuver turns at high speeds and hit a small target, Bush telling us directly at the UN not to pay attention to conspiracies..

You are saying none of that strikes you as odd?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

A "truther" is one who does not buy into the official version of 9/11 and seeks the truth about what really happened.

There are a few that present an "alternate" theory on how the WTC buildings were felled in the form of space beams. These few are not accepted as truthers

Your logic doesn't really work here, does it? Presumably the DEW crowd and the noplaners don't buy the official version. So they are, by your definition, truthers.

Also, I hear a lot about Operation Northwoods here. How many people died in it?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

No monsters of that degree? You mean the monsters of that degree that concocted "Operation Northwoods"?

Wow, what was that 1962, 60? Did they do it? Did it involve killing tens of thousands of innocent Americans?

You mean the monsters of that degree that falsely stated that the Soviet Union was amassing weapons of mass destruction 30 years ago?

And exactly what is it that they have been dismantling these last 20 years in the former Soviet Union? Water balloons?

And those same exact monsters falsely stated that Iraq was amassing weapons of mass destruction.

Apples and oranges. Iraq did have and had used, weapons of mass destruction. That is a fact confirmed by thousands of dead bodies. GEt your monsters straight.

You either are in serious denial, lack basic research, or have another agenda in mind.

Back at ya.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The controlled demolition of 3 WTC buildings on 9/11 has NOT been proven well beyond any reasonable doubt and is ONLY accepted as the most plausible and possible theory of 9/11 amongst truthers .

Otherwise , there would have been a new investigation already .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

There's huge resources showing how thermite was used,

No, there is one half-assed "paper" that a couple of guys paid to have printed wherein they supposedly tested some dust that people scraped off their windowsills.

theres video of firemen on a payphone as clearly a bomb is heard going off.

No, there's a video of some guys that may be reacting to a loud sudden noise at the scene of one of the worst disasters in US history.

There are multiple witness reports of bombs,

No, there are a few reports of people who think there could be bombs at the scene of a terrorists strike.

There is seismic recordings that show explosions,

No, there are seismic recordings of one of the world's largest buildings falling to the ground.

NASA thermal images of the rubble show extreme heat,

Really? Extreme heat in the rubble of a buring building? Wow, thats amazing. Heard that there are also reports of salt in the ocean.

which can back up thermite theories,

Or crashing, burning and exploding planes (God rest their souls).

nodules were found that are products of thermite,

In dust samples scraped from random windowsills.

perfect 45 degree cuts on some of the support beams,

Made by guys with torches trying to clean up the mess.

video of thermite pouring out of a window,

Really, you can tell that was thermite?

the suspect nature that barely trained highjackers were able to maneuver turns at high speeds and hit a small target,

You're talking about three of the world's largest buildings, right?

Bush telling us directly at the UN not to pay attention to conspiracies..

You may want to pay attention there.

You are saying none of that strikes you as odd?

Oh, there's some odd stuff in there alright.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There are no resources that PROVE thermite was used .
There's video of firemen on a payphone as a LOUD NOISE is heard .
There are multiple witness reports of LOUD NOISES .
There are no seismic recordings that PROVE bombs .
NASA images show hot-spots , which doesn't PROVE thermite .
No nodules that indicate thermite have been PROVEN to have come from the debris .
Perfect 45-degree cuts on some of the beams prove that clean-up crews were on hand clearing the debris .
There are no videos that PROVE thermite pouring out of a window .
The manner in which the highjackers navigated the planes has not been PROVEN to be impossible .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

No monsters of that degree? You mean the monsters of that degree that concocted "Operation Northwoods"?

And wasn't implemented.

You mean the monsters of that degree that falsely stated that the Soviet Union was amassing weapons of mass destruction 30 years ago?

I'm pretty sure even the Soviet Union would have disagreed with that statement. Maybe you should think why something as drastic as operation northwoods was proposed and learn what the Cuban missile crisis was, or was just that fake also?

And those same exact monsters falsely stated that Iraq was amassing weapons of mass destruction.

He used such weapons in the past, he tried to acquire such weapons through weapons development programs, he wanted to use them, and he wasn't very peaceful. I think it would be more naive to think he had no intention of acquiring / using them than believing he was just some random dictator that was just being smeared by the US.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Presumably the DEW crowd and the noplaners don't buy the official version. So they are, by your definition, truthers.

The DEW crowd have been proven to be disinfo artists spreading disinfo. I have other threads dedicated to that topic.

Also, I hear a lot about Operation Northwoods here. How many people died in it?

Doesn't matter. It's the idea of even concocting such an illegal and devious plan such as "Operation Northwoods".

9/11 was Operation Northwoods, upgraded.

link   

Wow, what was that 1962, 60? Did they do it? Did it involve killing tens of thousands of innocent Americans?

Doesn't matter. It's the idea of even concocting such an illegal and devious plan such as "Operation Northwoods".

And exactly what is it that they have been dismantling these last 20 years in the former Soviet Union? Water balloons?

Nobody is denying that they had weapons of mass destruction. But they weren't "amassing" them. They weren't developing invisible, undetectable weapons of mass destruction.

Real research would have taken you to, at minimum, this short video about how Rumsfeld, Cheney, et al, lied about the Soviet Union.

The documentary in my thread here elaborates much further on how the exploits of the criminals Rumsfeld, Cheney, et al.

Apples and oranges. Iraq did have and had used, weapons of mass destruction. That is a fact confirmed by thousands of dead bodies.

Can you please post links to some sources that confirm that Iraq was amassing weapons of mass destruction and where our military found those weapons? That's the whole reason we went to war and when we got there, there were no weapons of mass destruction.

Your problem is you used past tense. Yes, Iraq had them at one point and we probably sold or gave them to Iraq. But the whole reason for war after 9/11 was that Iraq was amassing WMD's in the here and now and they would soon have nuclear capabilities. All false propaganda BS to get us there.

No, there is one half-assed "paper" that a couple of guys paid to have printed wherein they supposedly tested some dust that people scraped off their windowsills.

Half-assed? Do you have a link to a paper debunking the thermitic paper? Do you have a link to a paper that shows that the chips are only paint? No? Then there's really nothing more to add to this other than your opinion which is about as credible as cheese.

No, there are seismic recordings of one of the world's largest buildings falling to the ground.

Ooh, you must've missed my thread where a new study by a very qualified PhD. proves explosives were used at the WTC. But you'll attack it any way you can because it does not agree with your pre-programmed and denial-driven beliefs.

In dust samples scraped from random windowsills.

Dust isn't scraped. And it doesn't matter where the dust was obtained. WTC dust is still WTC dust.

You're really reaching as far as you can to remain in denial. It's sad, really.

Anytime anyone want's to challenge me to a debate about the controlled demolition of the WTC, either in the debate forum or on the ATS Live Radio Show, I'm ready and willing. Just get ahold of Nefermore or Semperfortis and I'll learn ya.

link   

Originally posted by okbmd
The controlled demolition of 3 WTC buildings on 9/11 has NOT been proven well beyond any reasonable doubt and is ONLY accepted as the most plausible and possible theory of 9/11 amongst truthers .

Amongst truthers is correct. A group that grows exponentially by the day, and who are from every corner of the globe. We are the good fighting the evil.

Those who do not agree with the controlled demolition evidence have either not done the research, are in denial, don't even know that there is evidence, or have other unforeseen agendas at play.

link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
And wasn't implemented.

I'm pretty sure even the Soviet Union would have disagreed with that statement.

As I've stated earlier, this short video and this documentary will teach you otherwise.

He used such weapons in the past

Again with the past-tense BS. When we were given propaganda to go to war in Iraq, they were amassing WMD's right now! Rumsfeld even said he knew where they were. So where are they? They're nowhere because they didn't exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The DEW crowd have been proven to be disinfo artists spreading disinfo. I have other threads dedicated to that topic.

To my knowledge this has never been proven. If you could point me in the direction of your evidence I'd be grateful.

Just to clarify, it's your contention that nobody really believes "no plane" theories? They are all in on it, with the government, and are just trying to confuse the issue?

So your evidence that the government does stuff like 9/11 is that the government doesn't do stuff like Operation Northwoods.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And why does cheese lack credibility?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

To my knowledge this has never been proven. If you could point me in the direction of your evidence I'd be grateful.

You wouldn't be knowledgeable about such things because you're not a truther. You can start with my thread here.

Just to clarify, it's your contention that nobody really believes "no plane" theories? They are all in on it, with the government, and are just trying to confuse the issue?

The people who created the no-plane and other crackpot theories, are either debunkers set out to discredit the truth movement, and/or government agents set out to discredit the truth movement.

There are, unfortunately, some gullible people who will and do believe the crackpot theories due to their lack of knowledge, education, and research.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I've read that thread before, and I can't see any evidence. Just assertions from you and other "mainstream" 9/11 Truthers that these people are government agents.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that you haven't proved anything beyond the fact that you don't like or agree with no planers. Indeed in that very thread your argument actually loses force because someone points out to you that a key TM figure is in fact a no planer.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Indeed in that very thread your argument actually loses force because someone points out to you that a key TM figure is in fact a no planer.

You're talking about John Leer who's own exploits on this forum prove that he's just spouting. Leer even said himself he is no proof for anything he posts about.

And Leer isn't even close to being a TM figure. In fact, PFT isn't the most embraced organization in the truth movement to begin with. PFT can't afford to take Leer's name out of the member list because that would significantly reduce their minute credibility as it is.

Come on, TotS, you gotta do better than that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join