It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Accomplisments and Direction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey there ATS people, I'm looking for some help with personal research.
What I'd like to know is what exactly OBama has done since he's become president. I dont mean what he's said he's done but.. what bills has he passed? What things has he enforced? What has he done about the war?
I am having a lot of contridictory information coming up and I really want to know Obama's accomplishments since he's become president so we can sit down and find a general direction that it seems his presidency is going.
I.e Bush's admin was based on destroying the american economy and trust in foriegn countries... what are Obama's plans?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here you go...

politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Instead of asking for others opinions, investigate it yourself and then come back with points of discussion. It will be far more beneficial than just checking out biased drivel posted by democratic shills.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The second beast excersized authority on behalf of the first beast. -Revelation

Thats what I think Obama/soetoro is. He wont offer up his birth certificate, sorry i dont trust the word of a republican either, (false left-right paradigm).
It reminds me of the devils disguise, and did you all see how Obama voters were crying almost in worship of him. I have people call me a dumba** because I speak my mind on this but i think im on to something. Obama was sworn in on the altar of zeus i.e. altar of satan. The base dimensions of the obelisk in washington is 666 squared. so on topic...I haven't seen anything good come from the obama administration. All I know is ive been looking for work for almost a year.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Here you go...

politifact.com...

Yes we know how unbiased they are right?
spectator.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Instead of asking for others opinions, investigate it yourself and then come back with points of discussion. It will be far more beneficial than just checking out biased drivel posted by democratic shills.

Hmmm, I wonder WHOM you were speaking about?

Hey, some other ones could be MediaMatters, ThinkProgress, or some other Soros drivel.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Sounds like you've gone off your meds too.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
The second beast excersized authority on behalf of the first beast. -Revelation

Thats what I think Obama/soetoro is. He wont offer up his birth certificate, sorry i dont trust the word of a republican either, (false left-right paradigm).
It reminds me of the devils disguise, and did you all see how Obama voters were crying almost in worship of him. I have people call me a dumba** because I speak my mind on this but i think im on to something. Obama was sworn in on the altar of zeus i.e. altar of satan. The base dimensions of the obelisk in washington is 666 squared. so on topic...I haven't seen anything good come from the obama administration. All I know is ive been looking for work for almost a year.

The Altar of Zeus? Since when was President Obama sworn in to office in Berlin? This is nonsense.

I looked into this a bit more and it is only presumed that Obama visted the Pergamon Altar in Berlin on his visit to the city before his swearing in, but you know what I have visited it too, so have millions of others, it's a major cultural site.

Obama used Greek-column architecture for his swearing in, but the entire city of Washington D.C. uses Greek/Roman-revival architecture as an homage to the inspiration from the original Athenian Democracy and Roman Republic. This is historical fact nothing new at all.

The original Temple of Pergamon predates Christianity by over 200 years, furthermore, there is still great debate among Christian theologians over the context of the Book Of Revelation. Most modern scholars support that it was not written by the Apostle John, but instead a separate individual. Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, The Church Of England and several mainline Protestant denominations do not even support the idea of a literal reading of Revelation, instead taking a more nuanced view of the scripture in a variety of ways.

Indeed, the Christian Futurist idea that Revelation will literally come true is held only majorly in the United States currently and used primarily by the strong Evangelical movement in your country. American Evangelicals have been obsessed, mainly throughout the later 20th Century to today with naming a biblical Anti-Christ. So far every person named as a potential has turned out to fall well short.

With that kind of track record and the massive divergence developing between European and American theology in the Evangelical tradition, why keep trying? It's only hurting your legitimacy at this point.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

What I'd like to know is what exactly OBama has done since he's become president. I dont mean what he's said he's done but.. what bills has he passed? What things has he enforced? What has he done about the war?

Well, let's see. First of all, the President doesn't PASS bills. That job belongs to the Congress. He merely either signs passed bills or vetoes them.
The President must "take care that the laws be faithfully executed", and "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution". Gee, the last time I checked, he hasn't done a very good job of enforcing the prosecution of ILLEGAL immigrants.
Regarding the war, which war are you talking about? We have several- Iraq, Afghanistan, the "war on drugs". Last time I checked, we're not winning those wars. Just look at the news, and the recent attacks in all three of those wars, including the violence at the US border, and IN the US by Mexican drug lords.
I'd give him an F minus, at best.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
how did you know I went off my meds?
-second line

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
I.e Bush's admin was based on destroying the american economy and trust in foriegn countries... what are Obama's plans?

Not positive about his plans, but his accomplishments are full steam ahead on the same track Bush was on. Except Obama is spending more and destroying the US faster. Quite simply, Obama is Bush's 3rd term.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Quite simply, Obama is Bush's 3rd term.

I just hope that the American electorate wakes up, and realizes that, before it is too late. The last thing we need is a 4th term.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well, I would give him an Incomplete, and say that he has to repeat the grade.

This administration is already doing more than the last one already on Illegal Immigration, Surprisingly enough, Clinton did more about illegals than Reagan did. So to say that Obama isn't doing a very good job about your persecution of immigrants (read: John Tanton) agenda is complete hyperbole.

new topics

top topics

join