It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 8th, 2010 - 2 New Crop Circles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Two new crop circles were reported August 8, 2010 in Wiltshire England, one at the Pewsey White Horse in Pewsey, the other at Stanton Bridge near Honey Street.

Ross Holcombe reported the farmer immediately began cutting out the Pewsey formation as soon as he discovered it:

CauseYourLife.com

---------------

August 8th, 2010. Two new crop circle's found in Wiltshire England. Very stunning and beautiful I must say.

I couldn't help but laugh at the farmer cutting away at it. I could only imagine what he saying as he doing it.

Oh well, atleast we got these photo's to look at, and try to figure out if there's meaning.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Oozii]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I have always been interested in crop circles. While I think a large % of them are man made, there are a small % of them that IMO, are not explainable as easy.

Perhaps they are some kind of weird Earth phenomenon that we have yet to discover....or perhaps they are messages from our space brothers......

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I imagine this will be one of the last circles you see this year, most farmers are harvesting at the moment. Looks like the aliens wont be back till next June, I wonder what designs they will have for us next year? If they're trying to comunicate with us, their making lit all a bit difficult really.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's presumptuous to assume that they want/are not forced to communicate in any manners other than arcane ones. The key is perhaps to figure out what or who is forcing them to remain elusive. I sure want to meet this so-called "creator"(of this dimension, and not necessarily the "ultimate creator," if one exists that is) that insists on us wallowing in this existence.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is interesting

I looks to me like the outside circes conveys movement. Could this be the earth moving around the sun? Then it seems as if the sun is going into a hole (center of the galaxy). Reminds me of the Mayan predictions.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Oozii.....

Thank you for the crop circles.

I know this is the way the aliens are telling me they love me, which is OK because I love them too.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Oozii

Oozii.....

I know this is the way the aliens are telling me they love me, which is OK because I love them too.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Your Welcome Maybe...maybe not.

But I believe they were saying the love me, not you.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Oozii

Oozii.....
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Your Welcome Maybe...maybe not.
But I believe they were saying the love me, not you.

Oozii.....

They love us all!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Wow, there were some busy humans that night.

I wonder how many humans it took to make those?

They are neat to look at though.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I wonder what type of rope they used to tie around the boards that they walked on making them

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have been going to this website www.cropcirclewisdom.com... to view this years crop circles. It usually has a good montage of pictures to view and is dedicated to crop circles and interpretation. The site owner is no longer displaying pics at this point because he believes there is some conspiracy....check it out. I am interested in what this guy has to say next, he hasn't updated the page in at least a week (since I first viewed it, I don't know how long it was up before that)...

join