It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes on the Skies Over Bushehr Nuclear Reactor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Eyes on the Skies Over Bushehr Nuclear Reactor

www.ipsnews.net

An aerial assault on Bushehr would have to take place before any nuclear fuel arrives at the site. Beyond that point, an attack on the nuclear reactor would release deadly radioactive fallout into the entire Persian Gulf region and beyond.
Once Bushehr's nuclear fuel arrives from Russia, whatever military options against Iran that may be "on the table" that include Bushehr will have to come off. Israel and the U.S. have only a few weeks to launch an attack on Iran before Bushehr has the means to begin generating electricity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Looks like Israel and the US need to make up their minds quick, as the radioactive material is on its way to the reactor. Otherwise, unless they want a radioactive catastrophe, they'll need to call it off.

Hopefully they get this started very soon and hopefully it's really huge.. I've got some.. err.. "anomalies" or aliens psychic or something in my head rumbling my stomach (extremely uncomfortable sensation) making it hard to type that I really need out RIGHT NOW! Unless that just means the attack on Iran is really really close.. we'll have to wait and see.

www.ipsnews.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
o boy the war is finnaly starting,there is no way to hold back,theyr transporting the fuel to the plant,so they gotta attack fi they dont want to make them stronger,finnaly lets see what happens

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bloody hells bells, we have been saying to Israel and the US that they need to get their bums in gear for ages now!

Why are they leaving it til one minute before midnight to hit Iran?

They should have sorted this out a long time ago!

Iran has had time to prepare it's forces, line up it's missiles and make it's own plans now.

If Israel / US get a big smack back, they only have themselves to blame.

God, even my 5 year old daughter would know this!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If this report is true, the diplomats should be in there last throws.
and a strike will be soon....Probably what Israel was talking about a point of no return and they would have to act!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They should invite people from every nation and deliver it while they're all there. That'll stop them from bombing it. Maybe.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Perhaps this is connected to the travel advisory issued by the U.S ?

This warning to its citizens who intend to travel to Israel may have more to do with the Iranian/Hamas / Hezbollah response to an attack on Iranian nuclear facilities. Rather than the threat posed by " Bedouin gangs operating in Sinai or the Global Jihad group "which was the suggestion of some Israeli defence analysts .

Last Thursday, the United States issued a travel warning to Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip on Thursday, citing additional precautions as a result of a recent rocket attack on Eilat and the Jordanian port city of Aqaba which killed a Jordanian citizen was killed and wounded five others.

Haaretz

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Why do you hope they attack Iran ?

An attack on Iran is just another attack on freedom.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
so why not stop the shipment?
wouldn't that make more sense?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
5 plus years this has been going on for now, so much rhetoric, so much propaganda and Iran demonizing, so much brainwashing.

Are they really going to let it all be for nothing? Regime change and war is what has been their real goal, with the "scary nuclear" story as their cover... Time is short if they really want to get these strikes underway.

I would imagine Israel is of right now doing all they can to ensure the strike is ready to go at a moments notice.

Has everyone read the memorandum to Obama from the VIPS personal? It must be read and considered

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wont happen until the complete conversion of the US combat role in Iraq.

Pupp... er, President Obama has made it clear that he expects the combat role in Iraq to end soon.

So, possibly by the end of August?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Why stop the shipment? They're allowed to get this shipment as per agreement.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
War is ignorance and greed, it is the expression of a sad and darkened soul yearning for the light. It corrupts the mind and weakens the spirit.

To cause mass death regardless of the reasons is only to condemn civility. It is a punishment against the innocent and against our mother Earth. We all need to awaken from our daze before we walk off the edge and into a time of barbarism and chaos.

Iran is guilty of nothing in this argument, they are searching for medicine and electricity. Why must we punish a country whose only wish is to help their people?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If I wake up in the morning and an attack has begun, I don't even know if it will be worth it to go to work. Might as well just stay home and clean my guns and prepare for the end of the world

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Iran is guilty of nothing in this argument, they are searching for medicine and electricity. Why must we punish a country whose only wish is to help their people?

Why do they need Nuclear Power when they have like, a 100 years of oil under their feet?

It would be like me paying for gas to fill up my company car when it's free (or should I say, my company pays).

It doesn't add up!

Why not let UN Inspectors in to check things, why ignore UN Sanctions?

Take a step back, this isn't for peaceful medicine and electric purposes!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
If I wake up in the morning and an attack has begun, I don't even know if it will be worth it to go to work. Might as well just stay home and clean my guns and prepare for the end of the world

Are you stocked up on supplies, water, canned food, gas, ammo?

I am, sort it out if you haven't done the above!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Why does the US use nuclear power when it has its own oil wells ?

Same with Russia

Why are Iran not allowed their own nuclear reactors to provide cheaper and cleaner electricity ?

Like I said, an attack on Iran is just another attack on freedom as they are far from the evil nation the media likes to paint them as

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry too much bro. Folks thought the same thing before both Iraq wars. The dynamics were different than Iran would be, but folks thought the eventual outcome would be the same in the end.......WW3.

Im pretty sure Russia already knows wassup which is why here lately they have taken the hard stance and the harsh comments on Iran. China isnt too happy, but not much they do if the US, Russia and EU want this done. They will just have to sit and take it and STFU.

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

[edit on 8-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I'm good for at least two months give or take a year

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

The world will not end, this does not mean you won't die though.

My only recommendation if you fear the end is near from an attack on Iran is to show everyone you love them, make sure you and your family share fond memories. Clinging to material things such as ammo, guns and greed will only bring about your guaranteed death. You must build up your spirit, gain a fond connection with yourself, your family and your mother earth.

I have had an awakening and I encourage everyone else to search within yourself and within peaceful ideas to learn who really are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join