It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT: "Whisleblowers expose rigged Bush elections"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, what is done is done. It is time to learn from the past, so that the future comes out better.

Lets keep on rollin'...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Well, what is done is done. It is time to learn from the past, so that the future comes out better.

Lets keep on rollin'...

I don't suppose some indictments would be in order before one "keeps on rollin"?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I don't think it is possible. Is there not a stature of limitations on certain crimes; thus, the seven year period had already passed to seek charges?

I love how some Canadians on this site are trying to influence another country's political system.
We love you Canadians!

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
It probably was rigged, who really knows.
The source codes- the interviewer asked him "why didnt you grab the source codes"? and his response was/ It was under govt contract, you know how hard it is to get information out of there?".
That part kinda made me suspicious about the claims. This guy had access to it, yet didnt grabthem, and he was the designer. How could he not have them to begin with?He knew what they were, but didnt jot them down out of, what? Fear? It may be true, but I just got this WTF moment when he said that.Would not suprise me either way.

Heres a question.. what makes anyone think that BOTH sides are not doing this? Or HAVE BEEN doing this? Both sides are not to be trusted, so Iwouldnt put it past both of them to come up with some way to rig elections, such as..eek..throwing ballots in the trash bins and sewage drains.

Once again nothing but some guy saying he was hired to write them, and as you said had nothing to show for it. I chulk it up to some more Bush haters...

I think things would have been different if the Dems didn't pick a couple of losers in a row....give me a break, Kerry and Gore... REALLY!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I don't think it is possible. Is there not a stature of limitations on certain crimes; thus, the seven year period had already passed to seek charges?

I love how some Canadians on this site are trying to influence another country's political system.
We love you Canadians!

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Section31]

Federal crimes have no limitations...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
We don't need any more proof! 2000 election was NOT stolen, the Supreme Court gave Bush the Presidency (not sure how that is Constitutional). The 2004 election was stolen though.
What we need and have needed is the backbone to do something about it. We don;t, and probably won't. That's the sad truth about our Electoral process.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i can see it now..........60 years from now your all sitting in your rocking chairs and all will still be like yeah that damn bush stole the election and put me in this chair.......

bush is out of office people will you never let it go?

what has your hatred and contempt actually accomplished...

can you not the see the futilty of it all?

hate is a wasted emotion..........what has it ever done?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Goodness, some of the excuse here are so cliche. "I don't like it so let's just minimize it". " ya'll just hate Bush", "you guys did it too".

Blah blah blah.

Didn't your mother tell you two wrongs don't make a right?
As for hating Bush, there is plenty of evidence that backs up the story. And we go tit-for-tat here. Some of you seem to hate Obama so much it makes you irrational. I don't complain though. It is what it is. Jesus himself could come down and declare Bush stole the election and Bush fans would argue with him over it. People hitch their wagon to a star and their brains just fly right out the window (and yea that applies to both sides).

And stop equating the hatred of Bush with some kind of personal dislike for yourself. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
again another great post as i scroll around the net the truth is becoming more clear every day keep up the good work the truth shall set you FREE

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

i'm reminded of the conservative taunt "B-B-B-BUT BUSH" and how it's said with such confidence, to make whatever argument expressed seem petty and dated. Forgetting the past is most certainly not denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why is this news? Everyone knows Bush stole both elections.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I recomend everyone go rent or download the 2006 Robin Williams movie "Man of The Year"
0.tqn.com...

It's all about election fraud, which is exactly what I didn't expect, and it's pretty good.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well I guess Obama is no better with Acorn, and besides why would we think that news from Russia of all places is legit.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This thread is about to get dozens of posts! Good OP, this is big!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Does this means all legislations, or at least presidential orders, from 2000 to 2008 are null and void? Can we now get the troops home, and bankers, we need out 700 billions back.

Dreaming is good...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
This thread is about to get dozens of posts! Good OP, this is big!

No, its only a good conspiracy if its a right wing agenda conspiracy...

All these facts and stuff that goes against the GOP is not good for the average person here...

2 pages, yet put a post on how some guy in africa says he seen a obama baby years ago and you will get 400 pages and calls for revolution....clearcut election fraud and murder and not a peep from those soo called countrymen standing for the constitution...

nitwits.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I remember seeing a "closed court hearing" on this. where Someone testified to doing the same thing. I use quotes, because I'm not sure what it was, but looked legit.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

We love you Canadians!

Legitimate comment. I will say that this is an international forum and you can expect an international response.

You don't see me taking shots at Americans...I like Americans, and I like the States. I spent a week there again this summer and enjoyed it immensely...well, the beer could be better but it was hot out so you're forgiven. This time.

I am tough with my own politicians...they know me. And I figure I can speak to injustice where I see it. Sometimes that just amounts to injecting what passes for common sense into a discussion. So no offense meant, and none taken, eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You progressive liberals got your man in office and your still whineing about Bush,sad

Why don't you spend your time helping this functional illiterate you put in office create some jobs?This Bush bashing is like the race card you always pull when you can't defend this clown.

How about you spend this time telling us all what a great job Obama has been doing with real facts and no double speak?Ya you better stick to bashing Bush.

Im thinking this softwear can be used either way,I never considered something like that tell Obama became president.Bush and Obama are one in the same.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I wonder what is it that makes the mass media afraid to show this documentary in their TV show. Why this is not the national news?

Why does it have to come out of a blogger's video interview?

The dysfunctional news media is what makes this country go down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join