It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
On the left hand side of MY ATS - it's got "My favourite forums" how do I add stuff in to that?

I think when I first got here I had some in there I think, but not now???

This:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a34cee97aeed.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/8/1010 by jokei]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

In the little box where you can flag threads there are some other buttons -- "favorite", "subscribe", and "why flag?"

Pushing "favorite" on any thread in a given forum will add that forum to your favorites in myATS. "Subscribe" will add the individual thread to the right-hand column of myATS without flagging it or having to respond.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

You should be able to do it when you're on one of the threads in the forum.
Top left-hand corner, the little cluster of icons around the "Flag thread" icon should include a "favourite" star, which normally makes that forum one of your favourites. Normally works for me, any way.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I've been here two and a half years and I've just figured that out.

Oops.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Not meaning to thread jack or anything, but can anyone explain why I have a list of "favorites" when I have never been to any of them? Nor do I have any interest in any of them.
Is there someone who decides a thread started back in 2003 is a favorite of mine?
While I like the idea I prefer to add my own there myself without anyone else doing it. But then I show a lit of people as "friends" and Foes" and I have never added anyone to any list here.
Thanks for any input.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

If I'm correct (hmm), you start off with them all there and can edit out the ones you're not too fussed about.

join