It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 2012 (2013) is the greatest threat to the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by hippomchippo

And it is that aspect that I fin most sad about this whole situation that we find ourselves in.

Katrina as the example that you put forward. OK big disaster, terrible etc etc, but the people did not have the self reliance to help themselves. And it's not just the USA. Look at Pakistan right now! 12 MILLION people displaced. But I would bet that not all are just waiting around for US food packages, helicopters and international aid to come in and save the day. Regardless of what the MSM show you. because it is exactly that, which they want you to believe. That this is the normal reaction when faced with adversity. Sit and wait for help. you cannot help yourself. You NEED the state to do it for you.

OK so the belief is that everything we have in this world is now digital. and should that information be lost, along with the financial data etc then it would be katrina like.

i don't know. I don't think I subscribe to that level of hype. I cannot see hows we have become se reliant in mind body and soul in less than 28 years. (less than my entire life span) that should these things go offline. that the result would be utter choas.

Well maybe there would be bouts of suicide amongst the warcraft guys, after having their accounts lost!, but I would hope and wish to see that at this point people, free if only for a moment realise that outside this electric dream we have created. there is an entire world, that we can claim as our own.

For those that are comfy in this scenario. Well good luck to you.

I for one, when it happens in all it's natural mundane normality will be looking for the exit.

What do you think would happen when all the brainwashed sheep can't get their latest fix of mcdonalds? And when they can't watch TV anymore? What about when they find out it's the whole world over?
Mass panic is the main problem with a global electronic wipeout.
Personally I know what I would do, as I've prepared quite well I think.
I'm heading off to bed, will probably check this thread out in the morning.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I read your article. I believe there is an 11 year cycle for the maximum.
science.nasa.gov...

I've heard the pole will match Earth's polarity this flip and push, more excitement.

I'm thinking shelter from the sun during the day, scavenging at night. Think night vision. I'm hooking up a small wind generator out back to charge batteries in the basement.

That's an interesting concept concerning plans for monopoly money. I think people are not going to honor it after awhile. If thinks break down, I'm thinking I'd like some .22 rounds, rechargeable batteries or grain alcohol for the stove than more of the old money if I was trading.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dare I say it. Or has it really gone to far to place hope and faith in the resourcefulness of humanity.

That in the face of adversity we can rise to the occasion.

Or should be all just stock up on guns and wait for the hoards of cannibal sheep to come along.

Or step forward as one who has prepared quite well, and be the sheep dog.

maybe that should be the new Anti NWO symbol

Not this

But this

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gotredeemed

Yeah I believe the Eleven year cycle is What we have at the moment, whereas this hi / lo on 11 y turnaround is the oscillation on the 28 year. And what we are looking at while not the hi on a hi point, but somewhere on he way up to a hi on the Hi.

if that makes any sense.

But anyway. What I am saying, is i am not foretelling a total apocalyptic scanrio here.

Just a point in the near future, where we will be presented with a problem. on a global scale. And that TPTB will provide their solution which will further enslave us. The point I STRESS, and will keep stressing, is that in their rush to build their empire. They slipped up.

That is WHY we have the fear mongering now about solar flares and 2012. because THEY KNOW that they will lose the control temporarily, and that want to keep us STATIC in fear while they get their stuff together. The system will fail, not collapse.

They are preparing their solution for continuity. I say we should be preparing to say No Thanks, STFU. And take our world back from the Elite, Banks and Control mechanisms

No apocalypse. Just a back door!

[edit on 7/8/2010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

And all part of the grand scheme of things.

So do we just go along for the ride? or just say bugger this and move on?

There are powers that be, and there are powers that want to be. Which are you?

Nothing is hidden from you. You desire, you work, you attain. These men at the top of whom everyone speaks ill are in the positions they are in at the behest of the people, not the other way around. People don't realize they hate themselves, so they see two...them and us, "thus" TPTB. It is a blessing and a curse, but it's ours to own. Own it my friend.

For you courtesy of Mr. Floyd,

"On the turning away
From the pale and downtrodden
And the words they say
Which we won't understand
"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known
Unaware how the ranks have grown
Driven on by a heart of stone
We could find that we're all alone
In the dream of the proud
On the wings of the night
As the daytime is stirring
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerised as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night
No more turning away
From the weak and the weary
No more turning away
From the coldness inside
Just a world that we all must share
It's not enough just to stand and stare
Is it only a dream that there'll be
No more turning away?"

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I would go with the very simple concept of being free to determine ones own destiny. Outside of the corporate entity that we have constructed for ourselve and which we call society.

For all it's safety and sterility. I think it has gone to far, which is why we see so many people now looking at things with questioning eyes.

if it has to be one of the two you put forward. I choose the latter. But power over myself at the behest of none, and at no ones leave.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Come on chum, your first post said the moon is on fire let the mother fecker burn!

So what does that and the graphic imply.

I too was around in the last one, and I too am still here (the clue is in my Avatar) But this IS my point.

I am not saying that the world will blow up "knowing Style" as you suggest, but that is what the MSM wish us to perceive.

What I am saying, and NASA also, is that the world is more vulnerable now than ever before because our system are reliant on technology that is sensitive to this type of scenario, yes ATM have been here since the 60's and computers since the 70's, But the prolific use of integrated computer networks for the transfers, storage and processing of every function of our society. Is like never before. And certainly not like in 1984.

Otherwise why bring in 25 countries to discuss what to do about "the problem"

Problem Reaction Solution.

My point is that when this does happen. as boring as it will be. The hands of TPTB will slip from the techno reigns of control, and will need (for a short period) to revert to older forms of control

It is AT THIS MOMENT, that WE as a people, (for those that want to) to leave the system.

I am not standing here putting myself up as any prohet of doom.

I am thinking more like a cimema usher, with a torch saying, REAL WORLD THIS WAY!!

Look at it this way. if there is one place that would struggle more than the USA it would be S. Korea. Everything there is online

I never said anything about the world blowing up nor that I was a prophet of doom. The world dies daily and is reborn daily. It's the end of the world for someone even now, even now someone is witnessing final destruction...no one escapes alive and this is a fact, not a conjecture, this is.

The program for this evening
is not new. You have seen
This entertainment through and through.
You've seen your birth, your
life and death; you might recall
all of the rest — (did you
have a good world when you
died?) — enough to base
a movie on?

Peaces

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think I understand your theory, correct me If I'm wrong. You come from an anti-establishment standpoint. Perhaps you are more independent or anarchist? Although I don't entirely agree that a global catastrophe would be beneficial, I've seen it in readings. Even biblical prophecies can have scientific undertones.
Everything is connected on a symbolic level.

I think sustainable living and independent survival is important regardless of what happens, because this is where society is heading with more control and more power being centralized, so yes in some ways I think you're right. For instance, war is becoming a consumer product IMO. We're selling wars to soldiers for education and a lifestyle of ....well...war.

It'd be nice if once and awhile people calmed down and collectively spoke without being selfish. There is destruction brewing, and we all can sense it.
This year has been the hottest summer here, and each summer is getting hotter.

I think the most important thing you mentioned was how to conserve resources. It's not a bad idea actually to have physical money somewhere, granted if you have a lot it's harder to store...but in a good safe hidden away. I don't like the bank having my money anyways; it's mine, not theirs. Maybe I'll stop using the bank! I honestly just have a feeling that would be safer at the time. Or is that too paranoid?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting theory, I for one believe this is one of the most believable theories out there and interesting too!

So what exactly will happen once their house of cards comes tumbling down? And how could they rebuild it? These thread needs to get popular!

[edit on 18-8-2010 by EnglishKing]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't get your hopes up about this. I think the NWO attack dogs already have standing orders for when the solar flare hits and the government will declare martial law. The U.N.'s resources are already mobilized for a genocide of at least 20 million americans (crematory facilities, foreign military equipment, etc.) and they'll start kicking down doors as soon as the infrastructure has been compromised.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Content removed. Please see ATS Terms and Conditions of Use section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 25/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

My personal belief is that the elite is behind the whole 2012 propaganda. Think about it, doomsday scenarios aside, many believe that 2012 will involve some kind of consciousness shift...The New Age Movement believes the same thing, that there is a coming consciousness shift as we are entering into the Age of Aquarius which will be heralded by a world teacher...the NWO elite are all new agers, not luciferians, and if a "consciousness shift" occurs during or around 2012, it is pretty likely that a NWO will soon follow...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The point that we are heading for a solar maximum, and that the "western" empire has never been so vulnerable. (as it states in the article)

Has it crossed your mind that they are just propagating the idea of a solar storm wiping out everything electronic so they can just set off a few EMPs (which have surprisingly far-reaching effects) and then simply blame it on the Sun? Also, if all electronics were wiped out we wouldn't go back to the 80s, we would be reverted back to the stone age faster than you could say "spazzed-out babies". If such a thing were to happen no doubt millions would die, because as you say, we've become so reliant on technology, without it, we wouldn't be able to function. It would be tantamount to Fallout 3 - every man for himself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join