It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Love of Gaia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
[edit on 6-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

go here as ats has censored my post.

sirianrevelations.net...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You know what all the end time people say about people that worship a false god.
If there ever was a real life conspiracy, that web page is living proof of it.
Talk about brainwashing taken to the extreme.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Since you claim that link to be of a FALSE God, please let me know who is the REAL God as I am confused by the TONS of Gods out there. Please clear this up for everyone. That would be SWELL!!

So who is it??

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
While I can’t point to any one of the “gods” out there and go, “That’s the real one” It is a lot easier to strike from the list, the ones you know are not gods. Pretty safe to say that the earth is a, big freaking chunk of slightly unpredictable rock. Nothing more nothing less. To worship and idealize it, is to be absurd.

If you try to shift a car into reverse as you are going forward, and it violently bucks and skids to a stop, I could say that it was a backlash from the auto god that you are in, for doing something wrong.

Just because a natural, or mechanical system produces a far greater reaction than any perturbation you may have feed into it, doesn’t mean that it’s alive, and thinks. It just means that it is a system with a loop gain greater than 1 to 1

For ham radio operators to say that the radio gods don’t like him today because conditions are bad on 80 meters, or a computer programmer complain about the computer god not liking him because his program won’t work is obviously talking about something that doesn’t exist. It is just natural forces of the mechanical and biological world around us.

So, I can’t say what is a god, but it is obvious when something isn’t. For those things I hold to be self evident, this is one of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Absolutely not.

To refer to the one this that sustains us, takes our abuse, and forgives endlessly our "sins" against her. The one thing tangeable in this universe that we can touch and truely know to be life giving is this chunk of unpredictable rock as you call it.

If ever there is one true god then you are standing on her.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
God = Universe

Universe = One Against Itself

Why does "God" go against "Itself"?

+ -
Yin Yang
Hot Cold
0 1
On Off
Back Forth
Up Down

There are only 2 polarities.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You forgot, Male and Female

Light and Dark

Positive and Negative

But can you say that positive is evil and Negative is Good.

Even though Evil and good exist, I still can't bring myself to include them in this jungian polarity

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
only two ways to look at things is so confining, I always preferred

0, 1, Maybe

positive, negative, neutral

male, female, hermaphrodite

front, back, middle

forward, backward, stopped

solid, liquid, gas

light, dark, harmony

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baloney

Since you claim that link to be of a FALSE God, please let me know who is the REAL God as I am confused by the TONS of Gods out there. Please clear this up for everyone. That would be SWELL!!

So who is it??

I too would be interested in exactly which god it is people talk about?
Here is a list of just the Gods and Goddesses in the Bible...

Adrammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

Anammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

Ashima II Kings 17:30 Samaritan Moon Goddess.

Ashtoreth I Kings 11:05 Canaanite Goddess.

Baal I Kings 18:19 Canaanite God ("Lord") of fertility, vegitation, and storms.

Baal-berith Judges 8:33 A regional variation/aspect of Baal.

Baal-peor Numbers 25:03 Moabite regional variation/aspect of Baal.

Baal-zebub Luke 11:19 Philistine/Ekronian regional variation/aspect of Baal.

Baalim I Kings 18:18 Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a collective of the different aspects of Baa.

Bel Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God ("Lord").

Chemosh I Kings 11:07 Moabite war God.

Dagon I Samuel 05:02 Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God of agriculture.

Diana of the Ephesians Acts 19:35 Ephesian moon and nature Goddess, ("Divine/Brilliant").

Jehovah Exodus 6:03 Hebrew God

Jupiter Acts 14:12 Roman God (possibly derived from

'Zeus-pater', Father Zeus).

Lucifer Isiah 14:12 ("Light-Bearer")

Mercurius Acts 14:12 Otherwise known as the Roman God

Mercury, God of communication and travel, and messenger of the Gods...which is probably why Paul was called this at Lystra.

Milcom I Kings 11:05 Ammonite God

Molech I Kings 11:07 Ammonite God, also called Moloch, most probably Baal-Hammon of
Carthage. (God of Freemasons and Biderburgs)

Nebo Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean God of wisdom and writing, also called Nabu.

Nergal II Kings 17:30 Cuth/Assyrian/Babylonian war and underworld God, also called Meshlamthea.

Nibhaz II Kings 17:31 Avites God

Nisroch II Kings 19:37 Assyrian God

Rimmon II Kings 05:18 Babylonian/Syrian storm God involved (as Ramman) with the
Deluge, according to Hebrew texts; also known as Ramman/Rammon.

Succoth-benoth II Kings 17:30 Babylonian fertility Goddess ("She Who Produces Seed"), also known as Zarpanitu/Zerpanitum.

Tammuz Ezekial 8:14 Assyrian/Babylonian God

Tartak II Kings 17:31 Avites God

And there are many, many other Gods in historical texts. Now I know what the Christians will say, their God is Jesus, a godman made up from several others like him. They have created him as white, with blond hair and beard, and his picture hangs in many Christian homes. I am just sure a man from that part of the world has white skin and blond hair.

That being said, the word "God" is not a name, common or otherwise, but it is a job description. I submit that all of the Ancient Gods were in fact ET beings, and the real God lives inside each one of us. His/Her name is "Mon."

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

While I can’t point to any one of the “gods” out there and go, “That’s the real one” It is a lot easier to strike from the list, the ones you know are not gods. Pretty safe to say that the earth is a, big freaking chunk of slightly unpredictable rock. Nothing more nothing less. To worship and idealize it, is to be absurd.

It is also a pretty safe bet you are wrong.

Just because you "flyspeck" sitting there behind your computer screen can not even comprehend that this orb we're all traveling through space on is not or could not possibly be a living organism,alludes to your.....(insert word here).

The indigenous people of the world,not us civilized indoctrinated by schools of propaganda by those who do not want the masses to know the truth,all believe that Gaia or what they called Mother Earth was living.

At what point do you consider something living?How do you know it is not because a book written and edited by men tell you your god is all powerful?

The absurdity to mention and allude to is that you probably are one of those Trekkies that think we will someday travel through space in a ship where all of us on earth our brothers.Man will NEVER travel any further away from Mother Earth than we have already.We are destined for all eternity to travel through space on this most perfectly designed craft one that meets all are needs Gaia has allowed us to reside on.

You need to develop your post-Neaderthal brain to the point where you understand the "god" you live on deserves your respect because your life depends on it.

You can pray to a paper god I pray to the one that greets me with warmth each new day and entertains me during its cooling period with a fantastic view just by looking up at night at all her siblings and families in the universe.

Ask any one who has spent time in what they falsely tell us is "space"(it is not.Man has never traveled beyond the earths gravity influence for a reason.)

They have a different perspective from just looking down and observing it.

It is not a machine.It has a natural biological rhythm and has started out small and young and has grown older a larger just like a biological organism does.And at some period, it will die.

I have met many people just like you.

I met one the other day who asked"What time is it on Mars",in all seriousness.

Enlightened consciousness people like the OP is very rare today.

Moronic post-Neanderthals are a dime a dozen.

And please don't try to argue by stating you degrees and all that crapola.

Those pieces of paper are given out by propagandists who give you it after you prove you are satisfactorily indoctrinated.

More people through out the world, are treated properly by medicine men knowing what natural earth providing medicines to use, than by educated doctors whipping out their pill books or just cutting the diseased part out of the body.

The medicine men knows their god Mother Earth Gaia will provide a cure."Doctors" will tell you "Take these pills after we cut it out.We can only hope for the best,pray to your "paper" god."

(edited to say this)

And for all yours information,I did not even read the link the OP provided until AFTER I posted the above response.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

We all together are the god head.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

the false god that has been worshiped is purported to be a bachelor who has a son but yet has never even had a girlfriend, much less a wife.
and not only that, but he's planning a wedding for his son - who is supposedly going to marry a huge bunch of people, men and women and kids all mixed together.

talk about confusion!!!!

i don't buy it. only women can have babies - all babies start out as female and if the Y chromosome is there, the fetus begins to differentiate into a male.

but if it isn't, then there is no change and the baby is born female.
parthenogenesis is a documented fact in some species in nature, including the kimodo dragon of Indonesia - the largest order of animal so far found to be capable of 'virgin birth'. if there are males around, mating is the method of choice for procreation, due to the desirable traits from gene mixing. but if there aren't any men...procreation still carries on without a pause.

even the bible doesn't support the misogynist slant of the patriarch religions dominant for the last several millenia:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
~Genesis 1:27

properly translated (NOT interpreted), that sentence should be something like:

So Elohim created human being in their resemblance, created in the resemblance of Elohim; male and female created.

it would appear that there IS a Mrs. God.
ahem, i mean a Goddess.
the mother of all living.
upon which you dwell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c5e9dffb5a8.gif[/atsimg]

not duality
not masculinity alone
not femininity alone
it's teamwork, not a competition!

....and.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22ba34fc8bb7.jpg[/atsimg]

misogyny is not a positive trait, Mr. Tranny.
:shk:
i daresay it is headed for extinction.

but here's a new word to take it's place:

philogyny

honor thy father AND thy mother.

the lack of balance in this world has resulted in the putrid stench of death and the agony of starvation and disease.

there is no reason for anyone to go without - it is purely from an unwillingness to SHARE and SHARE ALIKE

if the people of this world saw themselves as FAMILY, no one would be left out in the cold and skirmished would be relegated to the boxing ring.

there's no one on this planet so ugly that they'd be denied their mother's love.

NO ONE.
not even misogynists and chauvinists

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Put your faith in Jesus.

Not in so-called religions.

And if you can't put your faith in Jesus, at least live your life according to the rules of Jesus.

And before people tell me, yet again, that there is no proof of Jesus,
let me restate what I have often said - if you follow the principles of love, kindness, forgiveness and caring, you can't go wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The indigenous people of the world,not us civilized indoctrinated by schools of propaganda by those who do not want the masses to know the truth,all believe that Gaia or what they called Mother Earth was living.

Whilst I am not unsympathetic towards the Gaia hypothesis, I do have to point out that what you wrote is completely misinformed.

First off, what do you define as indigenous? The Celts? Were they indiginous? How about the Aztecs or Maya? Polynesians? The Innuit? because all of these cultures were not focused or had a major god that represented the earth or gaia.

Believing something is one thing, but claiming that all indigenous people did too is just ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Earth is the Mother of us all. A worthy entity is Gaia under God. The Father is the Heavens and all that encompass us, and our Mother is the Earth, I see God in everything.

So there is God, and then there are Lords, and then there are men who think they are Lords, and there are Demons who play as Gods.

Sorry OP, I could not view the webpage, my McAfee identifies it as a security risk. Is this possibly why ATS has censored your post?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantShaman

I think you need to do some more research into what you are saying. Heres a link to start you off Earth Goddess pre Christianity

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Where the hell do you get blond from?

Plus the christian god is not Jesus. It's god. Jesus is the Messiah which is basically the original god taking human form for a while. Jesus was actually Jewish and really the only difference between Christianity and Judiasm is the Jews think the Messiah hasn't come yet.

You need to brush up on your skillz o' arrogance.

-----------

And while I'm on the subject. Why the Jesus bashing on this site anyway? I mean really what did he ever do to you? I know what Christians may of done to you but what did Jesus do to you?

He gives good advice imo.

“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else?" -- Matthew 5:43-47

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DaMod]

new topics

top topics

join