It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien Species

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I agree to the ones arguing here that there May Not Be aliens, however if I am close to 75% sure, you should be 25% sure, because there are many strange things that have happened since two years after the first atomic bomb was exploded. A person is not going to pass a lie detector test and remain silent to the public about a story of abduction with physical marks.

The grey aliens favor many things, but one thing they favor is to cultivate different emotional experiences from humans. They use the abductees in a way that is like a puppet in real life. John Lear was correct in his information that part of some abduction processes is to use what we would call hypnotism to suggest future events in this persons life. It goes so much deeper that IS unbelievable to a human. The aliens can go through the world like a dream land and psychically find someone, they would know everything about this person if they "scanned" him or her, and they might use this person in some of their post hypnotic suggestions. It is like a mastermind of this world (of time and space). The like powerful emotions like euphoria and also the negatives such as extreme longing. I don't know if they are studying or are harvesting for purposes not good. I am beginning to think the smaller ones 3 ft tall are not robots but are simply young aliens (their children). The ones I am talking about are a dull white, very skinny and about 5 and a half ft tall, large black eyes but their heads were not enormous, shaped differently and larger but not too big.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Could you be a bit more explicit? "The ones you know"? From where?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kipfilet

I always felt that the grays were a highly evolved type of insect species

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Credo Mutwa also says the greys are wearing suits. Suits over suits. Their real skin he says is pink like. Funnily enough, pictures supposedly from Area 51 show pink-like alien creatures with look body shapes equal to the greys.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Welcome to ATS but we do not allow members to talk to others here that way. ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

edit on June 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There is a continuum of evolution, from a physical being, to a physical being with transcendental abilities, to an ascended being that exists exclusivley in the hyperdimensional world. There would also be "dead" beings that need to absorb energy in order to maintain existence in the hyperdimensional world, and they would generally be called the negative entities as they are unable to produce and "life force" of thier own, and resort to evil as they fear the dissolution of thier spirits, the good ones having faith in an afterlife, the evil ones being far more pessimistic - the hyperdimensional world eventually degenerating into the astral world and then to the darker realms until there is a point of complete nothingness, the final barrier to the true afterlife.
edit on 5-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I believe the Greys are advanced, however they are seeking ascendance with the assistance of a more advanced body with imaginative capacity, as I think their logical and linear minds are thier restriction. The reptillians are a race with a chip on thier shoulder, I wouldn't really want to mess with the dark ones - the good ones are the ones that are alive, and the negative ones are the ones that have ascended but are decaying (parasitic) - this goes for all species that are at a transitory phase in their evolution - they either go "darkside" or "lightside".
edit on 5-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Good summary mate, of all the information Ive heard/read on grays this appears rather accurate..

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kipfilet
reply to post by greyer

The ones I saw looked just like my avatar but had no clothes on (around 5 ft tall). It was only one time that I saw them but different events around the main event led me to believe that something very strange is going on, I still haven't pinpointed what it is as far as a dream that I saw them in, or a connection to reality, but I have made opinions. I started making my opinions when other UFO researchers had pieces and gave me information that identified my experience.

I do not know them but I probably come close based on my experience, and research I can say they would have very much different brains than a human.
edit on 7-6-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mpeake

I can't wait to met them
they have big cute eye's i want to hug one!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

lol

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by kipfilet
reply to post by greyer

The ones I saw looked just like my avatar but had no clothes on (around 5 ft tall). It was only one time that I saw them but different events around the main event led me to believe that something very strange is going on, I still haven't pinpointed what it is as far as a dream that I saw them in, or a connection to reality, but I have made opinions. I started making my opinions when other UFO researchers had pieces and gave me information that identified my experience.

I do not know them but I probably come close based on my experience, and research I can say they would have very much different brains than a human.
edit on 7-6-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

yes i would also like to know more as well please

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatsumomo
yes i would also like to know more as well please

Well, I still don't truly know if they're 100% physical or not. All the evidence leads to them being interdimensional which I cannot grasp, but I can believe it.

I personally accept all walks of life, I don't question characteristics of the Greys even though some may be dark and different, things that might lead a Christian to second guess the motives. I personally do not judge evil, or good in anybody but I know who not to mess with and like walking down the wrong street corner at night is like encountering a different interdimensional species. They completely respect secrecy and do not want people talking about them. They have knowledge of everything in advance, and they monitor everything. They like to study and experiment with all exotic aspects of life. They have absolute knowledge over human psychology, an can do something similar to hypnotism at a future point in an abductee's lives, it's like a hyptnotism scheme of 100 times more inteligence and ability than a person would think of. They understand fear, love, and all feelings that a human can have.

I took the avatar off but here is the pic, if you can picture this kind of alien but with no clothes on, are the ones I think have a much greater than 50% chance of being real.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

They completely respect secrecy

as all wilderness creatures.

and do not want people talking about them.

it's always nice to keep your den safe.

some message, sharing knowledge and negotiation does occur.

They have knowledge of everything in advance, and they monitor everything.

Plans and agenda's defining future,
with psychic abilities verifying opulence.

Though yes, precognition, seeing future probabilities,
is as simple as looking forward with the mind.

Just as you can look forward with your head,
there may be many things in front of you,
though you can steer anywhere.

They like to study and experiment with all exotic aspects of life.

keeps life interesting,
big brains, need much stimulation.

They have absolute knowledge over human psychology,

Absolute?
perhaps a complete perspective of.

an can do something similar to hypnotism at a future point in an abductee's lives, it's like a hyptnotism scheme of 100 times more inteligence and ability than a person would think of.

It's called post-hypnotic suggestion,
having person imagine themselves in a scenario,
it then gets deep-seeded in subconscious and becomes self-fullfilling prophecy.

They understand fear, love, and all feelings that a human can have.

Words have definitions.
Emotions have brain loci.
Brain regions can be sensed and steered.

I took the avatar off but here is the pic, if you can picture this kind of alien but with no clothes on, are the ones I think have a much greater than 50% chance of being real.

There are actual photos of Grays:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4e8337d9eb7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f8e5b13aa5.jpg[/atsimg]

also there are videos:

edit on 28/7/11 by lowki because: photo

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

All wilderness creatures respect secrecy? Hard for them to when they don't know what secrecy is.

Thank you for breaking down my words, I will do even more so next time before I post. Thanks also for insulting me...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The greys made a treaty in 1954 with the U.S

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The benevolent E.T's couldn't do anything at the time because we made a treaty with the greys. It was a treaty that turned the world's into the wrong direction.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

All wilderness creatures respect secrecy? Hard for them to when they don't know what secrecy is.

Er I guess I meant to say maintain secrecy.
Wilderness animals typically keep their nest and personal whereabouts secret.

Respect is awe with deferment,
not sure how it applies to secrecy,
perhaps an example would make it more clear.

A rabbit is in awe of a fox for appearing from secret location,
rabbit then defers/postpones what it was doing defers/submits to the fox's game,
so in such a way it could be said that rabbit respects fox and it's secrecy.

Thank you for breaking down my words, I will do even more so next time before I post. Thanks also for insulting me...

I only meant to compliment,
I found you to have the best recent post,
so I replied to it, adding to complete picture with bits of info I know.
edit on 28/7/11 by lowki because: fox

edit on 28/7/11 by lowki because: secrecy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The greys are often known as "the doctors" because they perform various experiments.
They're obviously very advanced technologically and in a different way than humans.

Some of the accounts of their technology include time manipulation and paralyzing rays.

From what I've observed there are many types of greys which differ in size and motives.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Wilderness animals typically keep their nest and personal whereabouts secret.

Respect is awe with deferment,
not sure how it applies to secrecy,
perhaps an example would make it more clear.

A rabbit is in awe of a fox for appearing from secret location,
rabbit then defers/postpones what it was doing defers/submits to the fox's game,
so in such a way it could be said that rabbit respects fox and it's secrecy.
I only meant to compliment,
I found you to have the best recent post,
so I replied to it, adding to complete picture with bits of info I know.

That is good to hear, but I still see no comparison. I just thought the photos were a mockery because I said there is a chance it is real. Here is also an actual photo of a Grey.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i have put some thought into it and IF the greys making hybrids theory is correct i find it very intersesting that the two most common types of "greys" are:
small and grey
and
tall and white
isnt it possible that one of them could be a human grey hybrid of the other???
also i would like to know as much about the greys as possible so if anyone would help with me gaining knowledge about these beings i would greatly enjoy that.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThunderCloud

The skin of the grey is nothing like a dolphin. In fact what you are referring to is a suit they wear to give that effect. Their skin is actually a sick shade of pink/grey wrinkly and very ill looking. Like they are sick and their skin is slowing dying of oxygen deprivation.

I've seen it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join