It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/3/10 Crop Circle Whitefield UK - Another Beauty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f2b7d6ad48b.jpg[/atsimg]

Source:

Crop Circle Connector

Link has more photos.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
*places tinfoil hat securely on head*

That looks an aweful lot like the sun rising inside the shield of rothschild

*takes off tinfoil hat*

Thats an interesting pattern. thanks for posting it

~meathead

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well whoever these circle makers are, they must be fans of Vasarely

ryannbosetti.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Something inside me, and i cant make sense of it, says that this has something to do with dimensions or densities - as in a new dimension/density emerging/rising.

Wish i could elaborate further but im stuck.

Perhaps someone is able to better express what I am trying to express???

Lovely circle nonetheless

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is stunning in artistry.

Hats off to the crew that made this.

Looks like a egg slicer to me.

Rhain

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It appears that the theme this year is cubes and quadrilaterals. I guess we shouldn't really call them "crop circles" anymore, so much as "crop squares". Anyhow, it sure is cool looking.

--airspoon

[edit on 3-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Looks like a egg slicer to me.

Hahaha
It really does!

Though we can never be 100% sure that these circles were made by the hands of man....

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
to me it looks like the sphere in the center could be a planet or star we know that light bends around these and that is what it looks like is being depicted with the lines.......also is shaped like the star of david....may correlate to a constellation......and i note the four corners but idk what to make of them.......

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTpirate
to me it looks like the sphere in the center could be a planet or star we know that light bends around these and that is what it looks like is being depicted with the lines.......also is shaped like the star of david....may correlate to a constellation......and i note the four corners but idk what to make of them.......

The Star of David is a combination of two triangles with 6 sides.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Icosahedron Interdimensional Egginator

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Oo another crop circle/dimensional egg splicing machine - Wheres Chad?

They are getting better and better and even more stunning than the next. I am going to look into this further and see if we can distinguish if this is man made or not.

Peace FSF

Edit: - It just ocurred to me, why dopn't we see any unfinished ones I mean something that we can clearly define as a group making them but not having time to finish them?

“A car drew out and she managed to pull into the empty space and got out and joined the crowd of other people who were also watching what was happening. "There was an apparition, an isolated mist over it and as the circle was getting bigger the mist was rising above the circle. As the mist rose it got bigger and corn circle got bigger."

“There was a mist was about 2-3 feet off the ground and it was sort of spinning around and on the ground a circular shape was appearing which seemed to get bigger and bigger as simultaneously the mist get bigger and bigger and swirled faster."

"It was gradual and you are standing there and you are thinking what is going on and everyone is discussing it and more and more traffic is building up and everything and you just think that all the time you don't really realise what is happening and then you think then that's it and the thing is getting bigger and you are thinking of the beginning and end. But you don't realise what you are looking at. I didn’t understand what was happening."

"The mist wasn't anything from the ground as there was a clear space between the ground and the mist. There was no wind and no dust (she is an asthmatic). It was strangest thing I have ever seen. It was a calm summer’s day.”

“When I asked her how long she stayed looking at the event, she said it was hard to say, but maybe 20 minutes or so, but she couldn’t say as she had lost track of the time as she could not believe what she was seeing. The mist was still there when she left but whether the formation was still expanding she couldn't say."

“What colour was the mist? “Well it wasn’t brown or blue or pink; it wasn’t coming off the ground. And it didn’t go far up into the sky”.
Did you feel strange? “I felt My God what is going on, look what’s happening, are we going to see a leprechaun or the men for Mars or a Sputnik in a minute or something.”

Source

[edit on 4-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
To me crop circles are just a form of graffiti.
People go out under the cover of darkness and create art.
the only difference being a obvious one. their tools are different.

I mean really, i could whip out an etch-a-sketch and a spiral graph thing and half the crop circle watchers in here would find some sort of astronomical explanation for the creation made.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

People say, "Where's the evidence?", and when you show them one of these crop circles that covers an enormous area, creates a 3-D visual effect from aerial point of perspective, doesn't damage the plants, and is done in the dark within the space of less than an hour, and they insist that it's two drunk idiots with a rope, a board and a length of string that are up to their shenanigans again.

If the White House was levitated, they'd say it was just a David Copperfield stunt. No one is really looking for evidence. These aliens might as well go find another bunch of self-satisfied monkeys to enlighten.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That is a doppler transformation. Curious how i was just talking about the subject with a friend on IRC, and when i opened ATS this was the first thread in recent list

[edit on 8/4/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The egg slicer is a good one!

When I first saw it I thought about the AT&T logo!

The outside design looks to me like an 8-point star (universal symbolism is one of balance, harmony, and cosmic order)

Maybe this is just a brain washy subliminal advert.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i had an idea about cc's,

people ask why do they do this.

how do we converse with bugs, pheromones and light?

other animals? sound, sent, visuals?

bugs don't do well when we shout at them.

so actually, if it were aliens, they might not want to message in any other medium.

it's temporary and maybe the only way they can show us they are there without killing us?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
That is a doppler transformation. Curious how i was just talking about the subject with a friend on IRC, and when i opened ATS this was the first thread in recent list

[edit on 8/4/2010 by above]

It's definitely a frequency?wave, and the spherical cast demonstrates an object the frequency passes through.

I was thinking that this could be what NASA calls a Solar tSUNami

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Greetings Everyone:

My first impression was that it looked very similar to the side of the M-Star tanker damage. I know that sounds out there, but that is what I see. Visual familiarity? Or a message of explanation?

In Love, Light and Wisdom.
trinity369

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
These crop circles aren't very circular. Does this make them easier or harder to make? I'm hungry looking at it as it reminds me of square, embossed, shortbread cookies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c50aa06ed32.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

These crop circles are amazing, haven't been following them for a while, usually go to earthfiles.com, Linda M. Howe always has the latest posted from Cropcircle Connector.

Thanks for posting it.

S&F

top topics

<<   2 >>

join