It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ex illiminat explains anti gravity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
hey guys found this video and was wondering what the community tought of it?
This guys claims to be a ex illuminatus that said the roswell crash took place and he gives a 8 part video explainind anti gravity.
have a look if you guys have time
many thanks

part 2.

part 3.

part 4.

part 5.

part 6.

part 7.

part 8.

I would love to hear someone with a bit of know how in this feild give his opinion
on the matter. How cool would it be to have a car/ufo hybrid in 10 or so years!!??

[edit on 3-8-2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
People die in crashes every day and they only have to drive in two dimensions, would you really want these people trying to fly over your house?

I've seen this set of videos before and I barely remember them. He didn't impress me enough to be worthy of remembering. Maybe there is some new information in the videos that I missed but it seemed to me that he was just rehashing the same old crap. This is just my opinion and I'm sure you will get others who disagree.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks chicufo, i dont every really know what to make about these claims
either, even more so when they have ex illuminati at the start.
why put that?
thank you for your input

Hahahha now that you say it,who needs flying cars crashing through your roof!
i agree,lol messyour night up alright.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I would like to know is what he is saying about the tri angle crafts being easier to build than the saucer crafts is true?
If anyone can help me?? please do

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

I'll pass on the flying cars. I remember when cars were going to be nuclear as well. I just don't think most people who drive are responsible. Imagine hit and runs in space? Have you been on the road lately? Everyone's pushing buttons on their laps, looking down, because cell phones aren't trendy enough, or banned in areas. Lots of things change through a windshield when a second or ten click by.

I'd like to see the technology that could put an end to this, rather than by making cars that stop themselves, park themselves etc... People can't drive nicely and those who enjoy the freedom of a motorcycle or smaller vehicle are in grave danger because of this. I can't see anti-grav becoming commercially viable, because man is too reckless and self-important to act properly. If anti-grav cars do emerge, it will be with nwo police emblems on all sides.

I have not seen the videos yet. Have you seen that guy in Florida who supposedly lifted huge stones to build his house, all by himself? I can't think of his name...certainly there's a thread. Pure anti-gravity.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I hadn't seen these before, but just finished watching the second part and have learned a lot of amazing things I didn't know before, and I have been a hobbyist of space sciences for many years..

So I am impressed with the information presented and the man talking is quite an intelligent guy..

I took a few classes on space science but never heard anyone or any books discuss the reasons that planets orbit in the particular places they hold, but this guy explains it pretty well..

Thanks for posting this, It is very rewarding to watch for me so far, and I'm not even to part 3 yet

I'll check back when I am finished and add more later if I see anything I can answer on..

link   
If this man isnt dead by the end of the year then this is a hoax.

link   
I'm in the illuminati and I never saw this guy at any of our meetings.

I think he's lying.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This man is not, and never was, a member of the Illuminati.

We do not allow "resignations" if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Exactly, hey psssst, how do you become a member?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ya lost me at Ex Illuminati.
second line.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Ya lost me at Ex Illuminati.

Originally posted by emsed1

Read the thread title again.

He's an ex illiminat, not Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thanks Alien reality, im glad you liked it my friend.
I found it interesting myself, its logical i think! lol
hope you enjoy the rest!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Didnt Adam weishaupt get in trouble for using a certin name to much??? That was never ment to be repeated by another member?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

It's called the Coral Castle but I wouldn't count too much on that anti-gravity stuff. There are a few photographs showing him with poles and a pulley system.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
THIS GUY LOOKS HONEST TO ME!!! He worked under British areospace
this was the same project as Edward Teller worked on! AlsoDr Andreas Sorarov in Russia.
America took his passport away for 30 years and left him in Australia
for 30 years.
He only got his citizenship returned in 2001 after someone tryed to murder him down the bottom of a mine shaft.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I finished watching the rest of this series this morning and I am amazed I haven't seen more about this guy before.. He is a pretty good teacher the way he discusses his stuff and it all follows logical sciences..

I'm going to try and find his book he mentions in this series..

Towards the end he does mention that he had his passport and stuff taken away and was not allowed to come back to the USA for 20 years or so and just came back in 2002 or something..

And they tried killing him once in the days after he left the government side of his connection to these projects, so his "illuminati" thing is actually credible.. posters trying to debunk this part about him obviously did not even listen to all of these videos...

I have read a lot of posts on "ufo" technologies on ATS and this one presented by johnnyc is the best so far, because this presenter shows how easy it is to duplicate these technologies and gadgets better than any other videos I have seen to date..

Just got to find more about this guy and his books by doing some more research..

Thanks johnnyc !

By the way, what is this guy's name???

[edit on 4-8-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

THANKS ALIENREALITY

I found it credible buddy ,thanks for watching them all. I have found a lot of people would rather try make a joke of your thread instead of watching them.
I found the story vey credible and your dead right if i had a few teachers like this in school, i would of never left without going to uni.
THANKS AGAIN
YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS ONE
UFO MAN OF MYSTERY

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
I would like to know is what he is saying about the tri angle crafts being easier to build than the saucer crafts is true?
If anyone can help me?? please do

Why would that be?

If you have anti-gravity, then the shape of your craft wouldn't matter!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Very observant Arbitrageur

but the video title says EX- ILLUMINATI

Cheers!

<<   2  3 >>

join