It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After fluoride: What's going into your water next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

After fluoride: What's going into your water next?

www.datelinezero.com

In 2008, Julian Savulescu, a professor respected for his work in bioethics, wrote a piece advising Health Secretary Alan Johnson on adding fluoride to tap water. Savulescu believes that government has a duty to promote, among other things, the “cognitive enhancement” of humanity.

Yes, Savulescu referenced “cognitive enhancement” when discussing the government tampering with your water.
As more and more government bodies take it upon themselves to know what is best for the so-called “general health,” will governments begin adding more than just fluoride to our tap water? I
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.practicalethicsnews.com
en.wikipedia.org
www.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think that fluoride in drinking water is harmful. And I don't think that's the problem. The problem is, nobody should be at liberty to put anything in your water or mine -- especially if it has little to do with water purity.

And the comments made by the Congressman about government having the power to do whatever it wants, was made after a citizen asked him about health care and respect of individual liberty.

The statist cad totally shrugs off the question about liberty and states "federal government can do most anything it wants."

The word that comes to my mind is fascism.

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i want NORMAL PURE WATER,fluoride is harmfull!
and if i knew where that professor was living i was going to make his car into spaghetti.
what an annyong bastard, they should keep the water pure,and we have energy drinks to give us that boost

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The nazis put floride in the water in the camps because it makes people docile and it eats holes in your brain.
It is not helpful in preventing cavities causes cancer and is a by product of the nuclear waste industry.
They are also putting it in fertilizer and spreading it on crops too.
enjoy.

According the leading nuero biologist Dr Blaylock anyway.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Pineal gland malfunction methods- fluoride
2nd mabey they will put something in the water to make you listen better.

Who knows this universe is wild but it fits me wild spiritz, yes..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dont like Fluor in your water ?
How about Lithium my man ? Wan't that in your water ? It's on its way and just like with Fluoride, they will brainwash the people further and it isnt one person objecting to it..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think one might find more "free thinkers" in those that don't brush their teeth all that much/make their own toothpaste and drink well water. Someone should do some kind of study on the subject...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Dont like Fluor in your water ?
How about Lithium my man ? Wan't that in your water ? It's on its way and just like with Fluoride, they will brainwash the people further and it isnt one person objecting to it..

Stops people from marching in the streets so much.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Excellent plan to do a study, then the PTB will hire a dozen other professors to redicule your work just like they did when they first put it in the water supply.
Just distill your water or get a 6 stage filter or ossmossisssss (dunno how to spell it)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
I think one might find more "free thinkers" in those that don't brush their teeth all that much/make their own toothpaste and drink well water. Someone should do some kind of study on the subject...

sounds like a 'compound' to me, you know the kind that gets raided and some 'whacko' plants a ton of incendiaries, which are then set off under conspicious circumstances, leading to the death of most of the inhabitants. disclaimer: any similarities to the waco massacre are purely coincidential and unintentional and must therefore be attributed to mind control. side effects are a fact of life, i guess....

yeah, sometimes death is a refuge, right? all i know with so many people trying to play god, one of them is sooner rather than later going to confront the whole lot with proof that they are not - ie. mortality.

[edit on 2010.8.4 by Long Lance]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Pineal gland malfunction methods- fluoride
2nd mabey they will put something in the water to make you listen better.

Who knows this universe is wild but it fits me wild spiritz, yes..

www.fluoridealert.org...

Excerpts from:
The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland

By Jennifer Anne Luke, 1997

A dissertation submitted to the School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, in fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hidden Danger in Your Drinking Water and Toothpaste
Fluoride and Fluoridated Water's Link to Thyroid Disease

More recently, other studies attempting to document the effectiveness of fluoride have been conducted. Dr. John Yiamouyiannis examined the raw data from a large study that was conducted by the National Institute for Dental Research (NIDR). He concluded that fluoride did not appear to have any decay preventing success, as there was little difference in the DMFT values (the mean number of decayed, missing or filled teeth) for approximately 40,000 children. It did not matter whether they grew up in fluoridated, non-fluoridated or partially fluoridated communities. (Yiamouyiannis, J.A. "Water Fluoridation and Tooth Decay: Results from the 1986-87 National Survey of U.S. Schoolchildren", Fluoride, 23, 55-67, 1990).

A larger study has been conducted in New Zealand. There, the New Zealand National Health Service plan examines the teeth of every child in key age groups, and have found that the teeth of children in non-fluoridated cities were slightly better than those in the fluoridated cities. (Colquhoun, J. "Child Dental Health Differences in New Zealand", Community Healthy Services, XI 85-90, 1987).

thyroid.about.com...

Interesting study from 2003, I do not use toothpaste or drink water with flouride in it, from the research I have done over the years I personally feel it's dangerous.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Forget about Flouride, we should be worried about the mind altering pharmaceuticals already in our water supply!!!

Isn't there a study showing microscopic levels of benzodiazepines [i.e. anti-anxiety medication] in our water?

I remember a Jay Leno monologue joking about it when the study was first released.

The artificial hormones used in Birth Control Pills is another awful water contaminant. It turns fish into hermaphrodites.

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I do wonder if there's a link between effeminate men and exposure to female hormones [in vitro or otherwise].

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

I don't think that fluoride in drinking water is harmful.

No, it is harmful.

My little sister has Chrons disease and anytime she consumes anything with Fluoride in it, she gets sick to her stomach.

They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this substance into our water.

Too bad they do not care.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have a problem with any government making a mandate requiring public medication.

Fluoridation is just one of those hot button issues in which much of the internet information is false and misleading. While this isn't unusual in itself, it seems more prevalent with fluoride and fluoridation.

This is one of the very few times I'd recommend wikipedia. It has scientific sources listed, not Rense.com or PrisonPlanet as base sources of information.

You really need to research some printed (non-internet) based material for a proper historical context. Including why it was used, (not Nazi's, this is a fallacy) but the scientific rational. Some of the older USPHS data sets are available for review which initial fluoridation recommendations were first set for drinking water.

Fluoridation has many problems involving cancer, kidney, and thyroid issues. I have a problem with the methodology involved as a conventional water plant that fluoridates water will also chlorinate water, which produces trihalomethane compounds and may use aluminum based chemicals for water treatment if surface water is used. Each of these chemicals listed are know carcinogens or suspected in other aliments. This is the real problem with blaming one chemical in particular for a specific problem.

I'd also look at water treatment for a given area as to what kind of fluoride is being added to the water. Not all are created the same. Sodium fluoride (commonly cited) is different from Hydrofluorosilic Acid but both are used in bulk. You could also use sodium fluorosilicate or silicon tetrafluoride as the fluoridation based chemical. Each of these have their own problems but it is far more involved than "rat poison".

Good luck with your research and keep us posted!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

You don't think Fluoride is harmful in drinking water, your completely balarmy.

I'l name a few where you can find Fluoride:

-Rat Posion
-Atomic weapons

I've made a thread how dangerous Sodium Fluoride is.

[Quote]Today we know better. Proper nutrition and oral hygiene are the key to healthy teeth, as they
always have been. There are no short cuts. There is no overall difference in dental health
between fluoridated and non-fluoridated communities. And, far from being harmless, fluoride is extremely toxic. Stored up in the body over time, it displaces necessary elements like calcium and
iodine, disrupting bone, glandular, and even brain function. Low income groups suffer
disproportionally from these effects.[/Quote]

www.ci.austin.tx.us...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[Quote]Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities-millions of tons-were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the US atomic bomb program, both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

Other revelations include:
€ Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists who had been secretly ordered to provide “evidence useful in litigation” against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the American A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show.[/Quote]

Here was another article I posted on my thread a while ago to bring you guys and girls upto date:

pakalert.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
[Quote]Introduction: "....The report offers a glimpse into the history of fluoride, a bio-accumulative toxic that Americans ingest every day. The authors, Griffiths and Bryson, spent more than a year on research.[/Quote]

www.fluoridation.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?"

Apparently in Japan they are already considering putting lithium in the water to curb the high suicide rate. Sounds pretty draconian to me. Can an entire population whacked out on lithium even function?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138
I don't think that fluoride in drinking water is harmful. And I don't think that's the problem. The problem is, nobody should be at liberty to put anything in your water or mine -- especially if it has little to do with water purity.

Fluoride goes into your brain and covers up a part that influences your, how shall I say, strategic thinking. In other words, you're forced to consume chemicals designed to maintain you as a drone.

This is a situation of certain generations of humans fearing the change that newer generations bring, and are obsessed with dumbing us down. Fortunately some regular people are already hard to these techniques and cannot be negatively influenced by such means, but it also makes such people targets too because of their potential to lead revolutions. North America learned well how to quell revolutions before they even start, fluoride and lithium in our tap water is really the least of our problems.

<<   2 >>

join