It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Coup D'état In Human History?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In many other threads I have spoken about the fact that there are tons and tons of information out there to prove and open up at least partial explanations in to what is going on with the U.S right now. And I thought I would start with the breathtaking…. piece of ….. Legislation (thought I would say something else now did you?) that is the Patriot Act.

What is the patriot act? It is an act of the U.S congress that modifies civil liberties, rights, and amends (illegally) the constitution of the United States of America. Of course I am no lawmaker, but it takes no genius to figure out, that spying on people without written or needed specified consent from a tribunal or law maker, goes against the civil liberties of the American people. Furthermore it renders inert any law or lawmaker since you do not need them anymore to condemn anybody. (I’m getting carried away again; let’s get back to the subject at hand).
In fact let’s take a look a wiki at the following page:

en.wikipedia.org...

The title of the Act is a contrived acronym, which stands for Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.[1]
The Act dramatically reduced restrictions on law enforcement agencies' ability to search telephone, e-mail communications, medical, financial, and other records; eased restrictions on foreign intelligence gathering within the United States; expanded the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, particularly those involving foreign individuals and entities; and broadened the discretion of law enforcement and immigration authorities in detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts

Now this "reduced restrictions" they are talking about is not "reduced" at all. It is more about : none existence. In effect, anyone that is considered an enemy combatant, no longer has any rights. Even if you are not considered an enemy of the state, by law, any suspicious conduct, or any suspicions on the parts of the government, could land you investigated, emprisoned, sentenced to death without trial. And worse part, there is no need for any upfront warrant, legal criminal investigation. There is nothing wrong, as per amended law, to search and obtain libraries of information in secret, on a tab full of individuals.There is nothing wrong to emprison someone who might disagree with “freedom” and there is nothing wrong in physical harm to such people that are labeled enemies.

Now what really boils my noodle is that cia + nsa + treasury now have total control of the United States. Think about the combination for a moment. There is no longer any need to justify spying in on anybody. If you fear a certain group, you can have them commited as ennemies of the state. Political leaders can be challenged and swiped off, rivals can use surveillance to gain upper hand on each other, and most importantly, the spy agencies get all the information of everything happening everywhere, and could theoretically run the country from underneath your noses without you even knowing. They would not even need to justify anything, under the viel of national security and current amended laws.

What we have here is: a power grab . And it is not difficult to surmise that It is a result of the 9/11 attacks. Now if you consider the fact that 9/11 had many loopholes in the official story and many different subjects concerning governement legitimacy in it’s actions, Then how do you react when you learn that war plans were allready laid out against AlQuaida before the attacks :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You quickly understand that everything was planned out. That; some government officials were aware of everything. Some intelligence agencies as well, and most importantly, they aided the attack itself since they had prior knowledge and did nothing to stop it or avert it. Now you tell me you still live in a democracy.

The money accumulated in the “financial crisis” of the “housing bubble” bailout, was enough, that the government bought everything. Well not exactly ….. The Treasury, which is a privately held company, has bought the government and all the “wealth” of the nation. HUM HUM I meant the NATIONS. As some would say : All your banks are belong to us!!!

In a total communist coup, within the patriot act amendments, those controlling the money flow attempted and succeeded in another major power grab. The free financial market is no longer. It is gone my friends. And with everyone scared of every major country going bankrupt, everyone is giving up their financial freedom, in exchange for peace …. Sound familiar?

Now not even thinking about everything that is 9/11, including the lost black boxes from the planes, the metal of the building that was sent to china, the crime scene that was sweeped away, the multiple explosions heard at low level before high level, the glass from the world trade center building hall having been broken from the inside, the trade center 7 Building not even touched by debri burning away, TV news channels informing the public a building was going down before time, etc etc …

How can one, not even summise that this was not in fact a big powergrab?

And might I remind you that all the financial transactions and most of the worlds information on debt and such were stored in the 2 highest buildings, and on another curious note, the only people that could have proved that 9/11 was an inside job were probably in building 7, since it was a part of a CIA headquarters that was in charge of the terrorist thread I spoke of earlier.

[===========Continues on next page===========]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So when they say, 9/11 changed the world forever, you go ahead and believe it. Because at that very date, an elite few took over the world’s most important empire. And I will repeat that most of the staff of the bush administration were taking part of the builderberg meetings. Curious how people in positions of power from all over the world, meet in a secured location, and a few years later change the world exactly like it was rumored to be. You want to know who has the power now. You follow the money trail. (and for your sake I hope you have nothing to live for, because most likely your search will be short lived, as my research shows that most people snooping around those types of subjects don’t have very long life span)

Now it’s not a stretch to see that someone in the bush administration, (I’m not mentioning any specific names now) had this planned all along. Information on 60 minutes show on CBS had provided evidence that a handful of CIA operatives 2 years prior to 9/11 attacks, had suspected terrorists under watch in an undercover operation. Information was gained that showd specifically the 10th of September week as a possible time slot for attacks on major U.S Buildings. World Trade center and empire state buildings were both of great significance in this threat analysis. But agents that were assigned to investigate began to mysteriously disappear, and that just about a few months before the attacks. Furthermore the remaining agents were told to “not interfere” with the investigation anymore. Almost in the same way some police officer in Manhattan were threatened to silence when they found curious suspects carying out curious deeds.

With the laws in the patriot act, you can now officially indict anyone for any reason. Do you think that anyone will try and defy the U.S Government when it asks something? Why do you think the media is only doing news reports on what “they” want us to see? Everything now, is but a web of lies and conspiracy. And no one would like to lose one’s life over saying the truth. But what is the truth right now? The truth is simple, there are no longer any free countries in the world. The U.S or Canada, The countries of europe…. Don’t try it. And worst of all if you remember how the second world war started, you will not like what is to come. I promise you that.

The Washington Post tells us about the agencies that have funds funneled to them, so they can better spy on everyone. Over 1000 companies are spying on us all right now. And no one will take a step forward to denounce them. You know why? It is NOT because people are lazy, it is NOT because people don’t care, it’s because those with something to say, are silenced. Those with the most to say , live in fear, and would loose family and relatives if anything would be to come out. That’s why there are soooo many people spied on.

Those of you who saw Jessie Ventura’s “Conspiracy Theories” about 9/11; know about the black boxes that were recovered from the hijacked planes. They know how much the only thing left right now is circumstantial evidence that could be easily dismissed. But the real evidence still lives in the people that have testimonial evidence to bring forward. Some that cannot say anything in front of the camera for fear that they might lose their lives. And without saying this on camera, im sure (100%) that the black boxes were recovered. They are being held in a secure area. They will never surface. Because people who get close to the truth will lose their lives…

You are paying this secret government right now, with you tax money, and you are living their dream, and for what ? a promise of a better day? How many of you out there found it strange that the financial market was being tampered with? How’s about the big banks receiving bailouts, people losing their houses, comercial venues going bankrupt? Feel like something is being tampered ? Or hows about a story about a building colapsing on itself , and then the one next to it, then another about 2 blocks away…. All in the same day?

You will never get the truth out of people in this forum, those who wish they could talk about it, are under control from a secret government. The same that will impose you a vaccination program for the benefit of your “health” the same that will destroy the middle class society, and the same that no longer want a population that understands the difference between freedom and opression. The same that are planning to irradicate more then 50 % of the worlds population, and the same that have the georgia guidestones, have it in writing.

So much for promised CHANGE now ….so much for that!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Well not exactly ….. The Treasury, which is a privately held company, has bought the government and all the “wealth” of the nation.

Nice thread, however the "Treasury" is not privately held. You must be confusing it with the Federal Reserve, which also isn't privately held, though it is often mistaken as such. For the purposes of this post, I'll assume you meant the Federal Reserve.

The issue of whether the Federal Reserve is public or private is complicated to say the least, though it certainly isn't privately held. The accurate answer is actually neither public nor private.

On one hand, it was created by Congress in 1913 and still has oversight, to a degree. For instance, the President appoints and the Senate confirms the members of its Board of Governors. Also, after it pays for its expenses, it hands off the profits to the Treasury Dept. Its expenses is the tricky part and could be seen as profitting those who influence it.

On the other hand, our elected officials do not get a direct say in its operations and the Federal Reserve is considered to be an independent bank or an independent central bank. Also, because it pays for its own operation, tax money is not used to fund it, thus cutting down on Congress' control of the purse strings.

The correct term for the Fed Res should be an independent entity within the government. Contrary to popular belief, it is not technically a "for-profit", privately held bank, though that doesn't mean that its influencers can't or don't profit from it.

As to the rest of your thread, I agree that a coup de atat has occured, though I put the beginning of this coup, back in 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. This is when this coup got a firm foot-hold and the rest has been down-hill from there.

--airspoon

Edited to add: Quote.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And it is going to happen. The election of obama gave a green light to impose what bush only wanted to do.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
S & F !

You more or less, wrote down what I thought about in my thread. Thanks for the link.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well said! I think the passing of the PATRIOT act was far more important than the events of 9/11 itself. All the sacrifices made for freedom by our forefathers were thrown in the toilet when they nearly unanimously passed it. Of course they printed the bill at 3 am and demanded that Congress pass it IMMEDIATELY. No time to read it or ponder on it's implications, just pass the damn thing.
SHAME ON EVERY ONE IN CONGRESS WHO VOTED YES. May you all rot in hell.
Let's not forget that the Patriot Act was passed barely 6 weeks after 9/11, no doubt MOST of it was written before the attacks even occurred. It's a dictator's wish list and as long as it stands as law you are correct, we have ZERO rights.
We made it over 200 years as a basically free nation, not a bad run.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

On one hand, it was created by Congress in 1913 and still has oversight, to a degree. For instance, the President appoints and the Senate confirms the members of its Board of Governors. Also, after it pays for its expenses, it hands off the profits to the Treasury Dept. Its expenses is the tricky part and could be seen as profitting those who influence it.

The correct term for the Fed Res should be an independent entity within the government. Contrary to popular belief, it is not technically a "for-profit", privately held bank, though that doesn't mean that its influencers can't or don't profit from it.

These are the important parts of it. It's officially "non-profit" , yet we are unable to look at the full balance sheets and see how much is given to the true owners. Kind of like a regular "non-profit" organization who can file to be tax-exempt, and yet pay their employees hefty salaries. It's a con.

Yes, the president appoints the board of governors, but when the banking elite has controlling interest in the major corporations, and the corporations largely fund the presidential campaigns, it's all just a big game now, isn't it?

Who's yo daddy, really?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
One of the very first things they did when the Patriot Act passed was they hid some very common index on the Fed's site that up until then was always public. My brain's tired and I can't remember what it was called, but we figured it was right around that time they printed a few trillion dollars.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

star and flag! Nothing I can add to this sorry...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Lets not forget the role that the anthrax attack played in the passing of the Patriot Act. While 9/11 targeted the public, the anthrax attacks targeted Congress, more specifically, the members of Congress who might have opposed the anti-Constoitutional handiwork.

Furthermore, it was suspected that the anthrax that was used in the attack, is thought to have originated in this country, within our government. Also, Francis A. Boyle, the bioweapons expert who actually drafted the current bioweapons law (the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989), stated that he is convinced the October 2001 anthrax attacks that killed five people were perpetrated and covered up by criminal elements of the U.S. government. The motive: to foment a police state by killing off and intimidating opposition to post-9/11 legislation such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the later Military Commissions Act.

When you add everything leading up to the passing of the Patriot Act, it becomes quite clear that the Patriot Act was an orchestrated attack on the American people by a group of people within the government who conspired together to pull it off.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When I say the thread title I first thought that you were talking about all of mankind rising up and taking sovereignty all at once.

Oh well, I can dream can't I?
(Yes)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

And it is going to happen. The election of obama gave a green light to impose what bush only wanted to do.

Considering Obama is pretty far from the neocon center of the patriot act or 9/11, I don't really see your logic. Obama's election was a fluke. If anything the neocon's were banking on McCain/Palin (and McCain only begrudgingly so).

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i would love to sit down and read all of the pages front to back, and find out just what is in it, if any knows of a free download u2u me, thanks oh ya S&F to the op
that is the way to
'em

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hi, well posted my friend....
Though, in my mind, the Oklahoma City horror was the beginning of this coup.
9/11 Was the clincher.
Everything after has been the machinations of this control group who apear nameless as yet, but may soon be emboldened to reveal themselves more.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You are a patriot, and Thanks for this post
The elite wants the population at 500 million (Georgia Stones) from the present 7 to 8 billion.

Their methods, just to name a few:
Vaccines/Viruses
Perpetual War
Genetically Modified Food
Fluoride (a poison) & other chemicals in our drinking and bathing water
Toxic Dispersants, millions of gallons, used in our Gulf of Mexico

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

speaking of the bilderberg group.....They also control obama as well. Obama sold his soul to be the first black president. I agree if anybody though tells the truth it would be the half truth. Humanity is all based on lies and only those in power know the real thing what happened. I think sometimes this place is hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

This post reminds me of a quote I read in William Coopers Book "Behold a Pale Horse"

"Imagine if cattle realized that they were owned by humans, now imagine that they realized what they were owned for"

Slowly people wake up just as others slowly fall to sleep. (Sheeple)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Very well put together.

Good work.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Letmypeoplego

This post reminds me of a quote I read in William Coopers Book "Behold a Pale Horse"

"Imagine if cattle realized that they were owned by humans, now imagine that they realized what they were owned for"

Slowly people wake up just as others slowly fall to sleep. (Sheeple)

I think the people that are falling back asleep realize there ain't a damn thing to be done, no one will change any of this in our lifetimes, people can't agree to get along long enough. Sad as it is, that is the truth, we all know it but are probably better off not knowing it. Good post op but I fear for the worst. Now lets all quit our jobs and take to the streets.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I made a good Job! Don't you think?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join