It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Daylight "Ufo" sighting July2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
watch at 5:25 and onward, when he says did you see the second one yet.. right at that time something flys across the screen, i couldnt pause the vid in time to get a screenshot of what it was, may of been a bird or something, is anyone able to check to see what it was, cause i wasnt able to.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

See my reply to the person who called this a flare, and also, to whom you agreed.

That, by no means, is a flare. I have no idea what it is, but, flares don't fly upward through cloud cover.

God help us all.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Tell him to use a different browser when putting in his password. I had the same problems when I signed up just recently.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

You're so obviously wrong it couldn't even be more pathetic. And, I don't think there have been too many people in here who have called it a UFO. And if they have, I don't think that anyone has implied anything other than an UNIDENTIFIED flying object.

Now, when was the last time a flare flew for over 6 minutes and then rose into cloud cover?

Stay asleep youngster and let the grown folks talk.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

Looks like an angel!

Or... this type of phenomenon is what made people define 'angels'.

In that case, angels look like this.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I myself am in Montana, Western MT a little more precisely. I have seen these objects aswell. I don't believe they are flares, or any sort of air traffic because with my sightings it was moving south while large cloud formations were moving north. As the obect moved south and intercepted the north moving clouds and soon went behind the clouds, It never came out even when the clouds were miles to the north.

Edit to add: I had no camera at the time of sighting, but at least for me, knowing someone else in MT has seen it too, makes me feel a sort of relief. Kind of like a "I'm not crazy" sort of relief.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Midyew]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Do you really need to attack him like that because he made an observation and speculation as to what it could be? He wasnt even rude about it?

I would say your hostile reply to him has lowered the IQ of this thread more than his honest opinion.

Flares CAN move in different directions depend on what the wind speed is.....

This could be any number of things, INCLUDING flares im sure......but to simply rule it out immediately , isnt very objective.....

The simple fact is we dont know what it is, its definitely a UFO, but that doesnt make it alien

Edit to add, the sort of hostile behavior you are displaying will lead to getting banned from the boards, just letting you know , since you are fairly new here....

Peace to you and yours

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
All I gotta say.. Flares my ass

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I'm no expert but I'd have to say flare. It has a nearly constant rate of descent, no ballistic movement of any kind. The illumination also has the same flickering flare-like look. For me, parachute flare.

I don't know what it is, but flares don't remain static like that specially once you zoom or any part of the optical set of a camera suffers any change whatsoever.

So... it's not a flare. But nowadays it's so easy to add stuff to videos that these so called evidences even if true automatically loose their importance.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
First of all a big thankyou OP for bringing us this footage and spending time thinking of us here at ATS.

I have to say after viewing this I am (personally) not seeing an indentified off world craft. However, what I do believe I am seeing is some form of flare or something along those lines (man made) travelling in the direction of the wind.

I would love to jump on this and say its definitely ET but I simply can't, from my own experiences/sightings this video shows no resemblance of off world craft.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Whoa! I would say it looks like the Maitreya making his appearance, Yet why Montana instead of New York, or California.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
another flare video! yippee, oh well, at least its better than the string of balloons photographs !.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Holy cow!

It's the return of the Flatwoods Monster!

“Most agree that it was at least 10 feet tall and that it had a red face which appeared to glow from within, and a green body. Witnesses described the creature's head as having bulging, non-human eyes and as either being shaped like a heart/an Ace of Spades, or as having a large heart/Ace of Spades shaped cowling behind it. The creature's body was described as being man-shaped and clad in a dark pleated skirt; later described as being green. Some accounts record that the creature had no visible arms, while others describe it as having short, stubby arms; ending in long, claw-like fingers, which protruded from the front of its body.”

[edit on 3-8-2010 by torsion]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure they drop flares over populated areas. Military exercises are usually conducted in restricted areas. Not over people's houses.

This video fascinates me because it actually goes until the obect is gone. Other videos end abrutly without us ever knowing what happened to the object.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Ii is a fake.

it is a faaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke!!!!

it is one of those cheap million candle flashlights xenon bulb pointed at the clouds and has some kind of patterned stencil/tissue in front of it to make it look like an angel.

the things people do to get famous.

sad, very sad.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Gee guys! I thought I was the "thread killer".

I believe it is a flare as well. My $0.02.

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yes this is a flare. At the beginning of the video you can see a trail heading into the cloud probably from a plane.The object does nothing but fall.ITS A FLARE...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I've often wondered why a UFO would want to be lit up? If they have the ability to travel light years to get here just to look like a ball of light?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
Stay asleep youngster and let the grown folks talk.

Do let us know when they arrive, thanks.

Certainly there are none in a 2 post radius of the one I'm replying to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join