It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this disk accurate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What do you think? Is this disk legit? It's up for bid on Ebay.

DISK

Mr. M

d1k

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Someone buy it and tell me if its legit or not, if it is i'll buy one lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here is another one...

DISK 2

Mr. M

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think this CDs are as legit as every webpage what is about those topics on the net. Someone wanting to make money throwed all images/docs/movies/whatever together and made a CD, there enough people about what would/will buy this.

Wolve

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
it could be or someone is just tryin to make money off the topic with a bunch on BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am sure you have probably have seen most of it. I am sure most of it is bogus, I mean look at the two photos the person had on their auction. Also, it says the disc includes info on the faked Apollo Moon landings. After seeing that, I am convinced most of it is not only bogus, but I have already seen most of it anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Come on it's 5 bucks take a shot at it. 5 bucks will barely get you lunch at a fast food joint!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dude if its on ebay its nothing more then someone compiling things they have found on the net , most likely some of the info even came from here......

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by echosounder
Come on it's 5 bucks take a shot at it. 5 bucks will barely get you lunch at a fast food joint!!!!

You are forgetting what these jokers charge for S & H. $4.95 + $3.95 S & H =$8.90. I would pay a few bucks for it, but not $9.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is definitely nothing no one hasnt seen before on the web. And I can guarantee that it is not legit. My reasoning behind this is because he claims that he has Top Secret pictures and documents on this cd...the feds would quickly be on him. I even wonder if its illegal to try to sell fake TS documents.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Think about it guys, if it were real, the gov would take it and remove the sale from e-bay.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you click the projection_inc (the person who is selling this) you'll find a person who fell for this scam! Read the first comment...

This CD IS A SCAM DOES NOT DO OR CONTAIN ANY OF WHAT THE SELLER SAYS

Im going to try to talk to the buyer to see what is actually being sold...so no one here gets ripped off.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Doubtful there is any new and revealing information about the base. As someone said it's prolly a collection of clips and whatnot that are free on the net.

Xon

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So have someone this disk(s) now or.......

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well in the first DVD here:

cgi.ebay.com...

If you notice the Alien laying on the ground near the craft in the picture it looks as though someone copy and pasted a photo of the alien from the "Alien Autopsy" video. Being a person big into this type of stuff, I would say stay away from it if I can point out faked pictures, much less anyone else.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
One word... feedback. This seller is on the far side of what is considered acceptable from a seller. It also appears that the seller has been removed from eBay based upon the less than ethical practices exhibited by this person, or business. If your not that attached to a particular five dollar bill, and are willing to part with some postage (Go USPS Team, and Lance Armstrong!) be my guest.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There is nothing on that CD that can't be found here, or elsewhere online. Trust me.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have read the feedback for the seller, and I agree with everyone else's comments that it is totally fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The person has a high rating on ebay. I just emailed the person and I waiting to hear back. I will let you know. Seems suspicious.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Caveat Emptor It seems like pure crap to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join