It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

My partner is the only person that has seen this object, and he described it as a large luminous ball which casts out an orange/ yellow radiance that illuminates the room. I've never seen it, in fact until he mentioned it, I was unaware of what was occuring.
That is how bad communication has got between us and yes, there is certainly a lot of tension surrounding the break-up, things are, and have been very stressful

The reason we are still having to live together is financial btw, it's complicated, but things seem to be finally progressing on that front.
It was my decision, and the reason for it was because I've changed as a person, It's been like a re-birth, a complete transformation of both my physical and inner self, I am not the same person that I was 18 months ago and the new " me " has a desperate craving for independence, to be a free spirit !

My partner does believe unexplained things exist, but he always likens it to when cavemen saw a rainbow for the first time and probably thought it was a sign from the heavens....he believes the mysteries of today will be the explained of tomorrow. He is not a spiritual person and has certainly never dabbled in anything occult.

The High Priestess on my avatar is because I read tarot cards, and she represents " The future as yet unrevealed, secrets, mystery " and my life has been filled with secrets and mystery.

Hope this answers a few of your questions and whatever those pics mean, I am certainly quite chilled about the whole thing now because I believe EVERYTHING is for a reason, whatever that reason is ??

Take care

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

yeah the whole yellow "thing" lets forget that
we can all have an opinion on that but to what
end?

as for a camera to catch the activity i cant really
recommend any but i know motion activated ones are available
but out of mine and your budget LOL

BUT any old VCR with a long tape on slow speed set up in
night shot would do the trick look around, EBay?

this is the bit that interests me poltergeist activity.
i really hope some time when you get the chance/cash you can get some
footage of the paranormal. it is out there i know it!

good luck and best regards,stealthy~

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Hey you're welcome to my poltergeist if you like baby, means I can finally replace the saucepans with knacked lids

Seriously though I will try and capture something for you when I can.

It moves picture frames as well but I've never actually witnessed it, it's usually when I'm asleep.

One thing it used to do, which made me laugh, although my daughter didn't find it amusing, was throw her small ceramic animal ornaments she collected across her bedroom

One night I was downstairs and heard her giving it a real telling off !!!!

I'm pretty certain this poltergeist means no harm, it's just a lil' bit mischievous,not all paranormal is scary thank the Lord !!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

this is intriging,what i would give for just a little of this
activity.yes asking for trouble maybe but it's just so interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I read the whole thread between working WOW
My opinion-
The first photo looks like it was taken behind glass due to what appears to be many reflections.
The so called child's head and the hand.
Camera double exposure

Your photo and another photo of a child from behind, in the phone, overlapped.
Look at this-
paranormal.about.com...

The missing arms- shot taken as you were moving your arms fore and aft.

I think it's simple taking into account the terrible clarity of the camera. Low lighting (not dark and not bright sunshine)

I know there are ghosts, I have seen them.They are harmless
Poltergeists are another matter. It was summer and I was reading a book in bed, laying on my side. I had one whisper my name from right behind me as cold air chilled the back of my neck. Was I hearing things and feeling cold air all at once, not.
After I composed myself to turn around to see who was a foot behind me. There was nothing there. I did as your daughter did. I voiced my opinion in a stern way. Luckily within a week, a house 4 miles down the road came available for rent and I moved that day.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Thanks for your reply Tribble....

I know many people believed the pic was taken behind glass due to the light reflections, but as proven by the 2 back door pictures it wasn't the case.
With all the logical explanations that have been kindly given on here, such as pollen on the lens,it is the light reflection that to me remains rather baffling....there was no glass !

The so called childs head could certainly be pollen, that is definately a possibility.
I've examined this picture in depth and its certainly a strange shape, its quite oval, but yeah it could be pollen.
I have to accept that, even though my partner has seen a very similar object in the bedroom casting out a radiant light that lights up the whole room.
I've asked him to wake me if it appears again, no matter what time of night, because I'm intrigued as to whether it would be visible to me as well

With the missing arms, I know for sure I wasn't moving, but it could have been the crappy camera....well I sure hope that's what it was cos I'm quite fond of my arms...

I know ghosts exist as well, although personally I've never actually SEEN one, but we would be very close minded if we believed otherwise, after all we exist in this 3-D dimension, most of us unable to tune in past the 5 senses.....but we exist in just one of many, many dimensions.

Take care and thanks...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I saw the photo in the OP's post and thought I would reply.

A few years ago I started experimenting with digital cameras when I discovered this very same effect/artifacting.

For one thing, the overall effect of the yellowish color and the smearing like this can instantly be recreated using an ordinary digital camera.

What do you do?

1- Turn the camera on.
2- Set the camera to it's night shot or night setting.
3- Click a photo indoors in low to moderately-lit environment.
4- Exactly when the flash occurs, move/jerk the camera ever so slightly in any direction. A couple inches is enough to do the trick.

When you look at the images you'll see this exact same yellowish smearing effect. Depending on the locations of indoor light sources with relation to the camera and their light output, the smearing effect will vary.

You can experiment with this yourself and see what I mean. Some photos look downright bizarre, too! Sometimes you will get a really bizarre, flame-like artifact that looks not unlike what I'm seeing in the OP's photograph.

A couple years ago I posted some of my photos of this effect on photobucket. Here are a few examples from my photobucket.

-ChriS

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Cheers for your input and the pics....

Hey maybe it was the useless camera, examples of this that have been posted on the thread certainly display what anomolies can occur whilst using camera phones.

What I want to do though, and I really hope I get the opportunity, is to somehow film the yellow object if it appears again in my house, because that would be rather interesting methinks

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not read the whole thread but have looked at your first pic posted
If you look at the bike in the background you can see where the Sun is hitting the shiney rim and from this you can see how it beams onto the glass.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Just to clarify, as you haven't read the whole thread, there was no glass

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
Was this.... thing... in any pictures of other people or just yourself?

Looks like it's casting light onto the door to the right of the pic too.

Just me unfortunately, which is why it's really spooked me !

I desperately need to try get hold of the pics which show me with no arms because that really did freak out my friends.

The other thing that was strange is why ALL pictures taken of me were blurred and distorted ???
That includes photo's taken with my friend Julie in them as well. Her image is clear whereas my image is all blurred and yet we're in the same pic.

Have you had into consideration you might be a reptilian and don't know it? lol I know it sounds weird, but I've seen before these kinds of things happen to "some" people (blur out, missing parts of body, strange effects), then they're accused of being reptilians, Im actually quite surprised no one has accused you of being one here.

Now I'm not accusing you of being one, I just took into account explanations of other people on other pics with weird effects on people, then said that could be the case here. Which makes me want to ask you:

1.- Have your face been blurred out some way or another in other pics taken? (not just lately, but EVER)

2.- Do you have some kind of "Aura" showing up in any other of your pics? Reptilians supposedly show sometimes, some kind of "green" aura in some pics, as well as face distortion or "invisibility"..

P.S.
I know I might not be taken seriously here, but I'm just trying to help, lol

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Mmmmm, now this is certainly a new theory to explain the pics

A reptilian....

Well David Icke is a firm believer in reptilians, and I have read many of his books, and a lot of what Mr Icke states does make you wonder ???
Okay, this puts me way " out there " but I can't 100% rule out this very " different " take on things

The answer to your questions are...
1) Yes, I have experienced facial blur out in other pictures, albeit very rarely, and not for quite a long time. I have never had missing limbs before though...ever !!
2) I don't ever recall any pics displaying a green aura as such, but I remember a psychic I saw a few years ago did tell me my aura was green, although tbh it didn't really mean much at the time.

Are there any other signs ??

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

reply to post by artistpoet

Just to clarify, as you haven't read the whole thread, there was no glass

Oh! No Glass - well bang goes my idea - I must say all sorts of strange affects occur with photography.
I did a series of phtographs on a constuction site and when I loaded them onto my pc there were about half a dozen I could not at first explain - The photos were full of cloudy spheres. I eventually worked out what had occured. The room was full of fine particles of dust which reflected the camera flash.
I know this does not help with your mystery though.
I would not be afraid of anything sinister - I am sure there is a rational explanation - Just can not think what it is.
Regards
Michael
edit on 12-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To be honest, it looks like a balloon. Which would explain the shadow its casting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alar089
To be honest, it looks like a balloon. Which would explain the shadow its casting.

Hey there

The balloon has been suggested a few times on this thread, and so has a childs head, but if you really examine the object closely you can see it's actually quite oval in shape and is casting out a light which many people on here believed to be a reflection off a glass door.

The pics I posted proved there was no such glass and although I obviously cannot rule out cam malfunction of some sort, it is the luminous glow from the object that really intrigues me

Pollen on the lens is a very good explanation, but there was something about that night that was very weird, to have pics of the yellow object, missing arms, plus the blurry pics as well, just seems rather strange to me.
If this hadn't all happened on the same night I would be much more convinced that it was down to crappy cam phones and the like, but it did and I am still bemused by it all

It will probably remain a mystery tbh, but how I wish someone had some advanced method of analyzing the pics because I truly believe these pics were paranormal.
I could be wrong, but I would love to know one way or another just out of curiousity

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

I can see the alien child embryo to but it's not
really that is it.pollen?lollypop maybe.

poltergeist activity?have you a video camera to catch
film of these "flying sauce pans"?
that would be cool and give a little
more substance to your/others claims.

If I said I believed 100% that it was an alien child embryo, then they'd probably cart me away !!

So " no " logic says it can't possibly be that...
But on the flip side, I also can't state that I believe 100% that it isn't an alien child embryo, because being open minded is just part of me.There are many mysteries in life that remain unexplained and many things we are yet to understand as a race.

I desperately need to get hold of a really good video camera, preferably one that ain't too expensive as well, or a really good reliable mobile, as mine is useless

Are there any you could recommend ??
I'll try capture the poltergeist activity, although it does happen quite quickly and at random times, but when I get a decent cam phone or whatever I will certainly try.

Would a camcorder be the best thing to buy ??

Being open minded is one thing, but totally rejecting common sense is another. An alien fetus floating in your yard. Say that 3 times out loud. Listen to your gut. Possible, sure. Probable? No. Has anyone on this planet ever seen an alien fetus floating in their yard? No. So I'd scratch that one off.

As far as the boyfriend seeing the orb, I can explain that too. My entire family saw one in one of our hallways last week. Saw it 3 times in 5 minutes. It was truly amazing. Then I sorted out that the lightbulb in the fixture in the hall cieling was loose and the switch was on. Instant fireball radiating light, especially when you aren't paying close attention.

Flying saucepans are another thing. Have you ever taken a saucepan off the stove and rinsed it, then put it on the stove while the stove is still warm? As the moisture layer evaporates the pan slides on its own. Same thing with a glass that has heavy condensation, it'll slide across the table on its own.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Just said it 3 times as instructed DrJay !!!

Yep, it does sound rather insane, and I agree that the odds of an alien foetus floating around the yard are rather slim, and if you were a betting person you would probably lose if you backed this theory !!
:

So back we go to the rational explanations solving this lil' mystery, and you are probably completely correct, so I'll forget all thoughts of alien embryos and reptilians unless David Icke comes onto the thread to prove otherwise !!

Deal ??

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'd say they're pictures of a possible pin-up girl. Oh! You mean the anomalies? My mistake.

I can see motion blurring in some of it. There is definitely motion blurring. The first picture indeed does seem to be the back of a child's head whether the child existed there when the picture was taken or not. But there also seems to be some of it that can be attributed to the camera. Not just in a motion blur sense. Possible that the lens had something on it. I don't know. The first one, if you say that there was no child that was in the way of the photo, then I believe you may have caught the back of a ghost child's head.

These are just my opinions from looking at the photos and not doing much of the reading. Sorry, I'm just kinda skimming around while bored.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

It defo wasn't a real child and I don't believe it was a ghost child either.

But the pic posted by dudez that clearly shows an embryo is interesting me more than ever now, because I have just discovered my daughter is pregnant

It's also her due date that is rather interesting as well....can anyone guess what it could possibly be ??

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join