It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the true meaning of the Triangle with the Eye at the top?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Does anyone really know? why is the triangle symbol everywhere? i mean places like THIS!!

OVER THE WHITE HOUSE (this will blow your brains out)

MOVIES
www.monstersandcritics.com...
i.ytimg.com...

CARTOONS
www.informationliberation.com...
whatisthepyramid.com...

theres lots more examples, please check "illuminati in movies" "illuminati in music"

but what i dont get is..what is the point of all this

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I agree it is arbitrary to us normal folks.

But the elite think that symbolism has power or something (hocus pocus) I know but still they seem to actually believe in this junk.

Anyways, to them, the pyramid represents the Hierarchy of Humans.

At the bottom tiers are us the 'unwashed masses', and as you go higher through the ranks, less and less people are involved. And up at the very top, we have the capstone of the "All Seeing Eye".

What this probably represents is the belief that at the top of the pyramid of power, there is a intelligent "all seeing" power that controls the whole thing.

I am just tossing this out here for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

"Apollyon Rising 2012",by Tom Horn. I'll bet this will answer any questions you have about the layout of Washington D.C....and then some!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Some argue it's based on Natural Laws of Physics.

Levers, Inclines/Declines, and Fulcrums.

With these simple Machines of Labor, the "Elite" may requisition what they desire, for the common good, of course.

In a craziee way, this makes since; since some of the taxes you're paying on your Inet bill help fund someone to do that wiretapping they're so fond of, said of in the news anyway.

But, to clarify:

Lever=torque of the many,
Incline/Decline=reduction of Potential Energy Requirements for equilibrium,
Fulcrums=Movement, or rather pole positioning.

They "see" something, well, gotta have it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The eye represents God, and the triangle represents his three attributes: omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent. (Also, in Christianity, it representes the Holy Trinity.)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hi i am a high freemason its about power of signs.it can open someone eyes to be on there side or my side
and that i can taping sorry tell more follow us to the end....

[edit on 30-7-2010 by alex1980]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
And if you're specifically referring to the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, as seen on the back of the one dollar bill, the Eye is over an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps representing the original thirteen colonies. It shows God's divine governance over the creation of our (then) newly formed nation.

Anyone who says it's Bavarian Illuminati is lying. The Bavarian Illuminati never used such a symbol. In fact there are NO document uses of the eye over an unfinished pyramid prior to the design of the Great Seal. (The symbol the Bavarian Illuminati DID use was the circumpunct, or a dot within a circle...also representing God, coincidentally. The all seeing eye predates all that by quite a bit, showing up in church paintings from the 1300s or earlier, and, of course, was also a symbol for Horus used by the ancient Egyptians (though not usually in a triangle).

[edit on 7/30/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by the dacoit

Don't worry about it, it's just an ancient Pharaohs way of letting his People know that he had his Eye on them, as long as you could see the Pyramid, you knew you were being observed.

The ones to worry about these days are the electronic Eyeballs stuck on long steel poles.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
"Here's a little symbology people, don't revolute, just read into this occultism some more until you're too old to do anything! Have I awoken your interest yet? Or do you wish to have your entertainment read to you?"

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Generally speaking, the Eye is the "eye of God" or a higher consciousness, an allusion to Immutable Law, that law which is not Manmade and cannot be violated. God's omniscience and power, right?

Historically, the Eye is called the Eye of Horus, the ancient Egyptian god whose name means Falcon and alludes to his OVERVIEW of everything, right, like a falcon in flight.

The rest of the symbology, the pyramid, etc, that you see in Washington is similarly esoteric in a Masonic way. The Freemasons LOVE to throw around architectural symbology, although the significance of it is largely in their own minds — I mean, no, their Horus and pyramid symbology has no direct link to the builders of ancient Egypt, but the Freemasons still use such symbology in their temples to this day.

Jeez, you oughta take a tour of a Scottish Rites temple some day... You will FREAK OUT.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 7/30/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by the dacoit
why is the triangle symbol everywhere? i mean places like THIS!!

OVER THE WHITE HOUSE (this will blow your brains out)

to my eye, the WH 'Capitol' in this picture rests atop a robotic 'body' not a triangle

the image i see is of a robot form not of an all-seeing-eye atop a unfinished 13 tiered pyramid.
i'd go after the robotic depiction as an interesting item rather than the dead-end idea your engaging in with this thread...

much luck

[edit on 30-7-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, 3 is a special number.

It basically sums up all existence. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

The triangle serves as a symbol for this.

The kabbalistic work sefer yetzirah speaks of 3 dimensions which essentally constitutes all reality. Space, Time and soul, called Olam (which is funny considering the word olam typically means eternity - tie, yet the ancient kabbalists knew that time and space were integrally attached) Shana (year) and nefesh (soul). These are 3 basic dimensions.

The eye at the top signifies G-d, who overlooks his creation. Of course, a gnostic could warp this idea into thniking that the eye is the 'higher self' and therefore any human who attains to that state is the 'eye' overlooking the pyramid of creation..

Most symbols are relatively neutral. It takes a person to attach significance to it.

One more note on the sefer yetzriah. The space dimensionn is really 3 dimensions, as we know. Height, length, width. With time - forward, and soul, which ultimately constitutes 5 dimensions. 4 are creations - correspondng to the 4 kabbalistic worlds, with the soul, a piece of the creator, corresponding to the upper point of the Yod of the tetragrammaton and the reality of Adam Kadmon "universal man".

as integral as 3 is. 4 represents the 'vessel' and so we find that the the cubes 6 faces, 12 lines and 8 corners add up to 26, the value of G-ds essential name YHVH, and also the value GOD in english.

So the cube represents moral perfection, perfection within society. This is why the Temple is a cube in shape. It mirrors the higher world and brings down the shefa of holiness into the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's a symbol of the Pyramid builders, The Eye is Osiris and the capstone is to symbolise that it is not yet completed and Osiris will return.

Be prepared.......

Muse in Arms..

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its the eye of providence.

The "Illuminati" mock it in full awareness.

new topics

top topics

join