It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*I Know What I Saw*UFO documentry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is the most compelling documentary I have ever seen on the subject of UFOs. It has a laser beam focus and presents an undeniable body of evidence which will turn the biggest skeptics into believers. James Fox has provided us with a unique public service by busting through the veils of secrecy and giving us the startling facts!
— FIFE SYMINGTON, FORMER ARIZONA GOVERNOR

As someone with almost 30 years experience in the entertainment industry, I have to say that I KNOW WHAT I SAW is truly one of the most credible films on UFOs I've ever seen. The juxtaposition of all the new first-hand evidence, alongside the filmmaker's personal journey to uncover the truth, is totally compelling. James Fox's tenacity and unshakable faith really comes through loud and clear.
— LARRY LANDSMAN, NETWORK PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE, 'The Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence'

The most compelling film on the subject to date.
— EDGAR MITCHELL, APOLLO 14 ASTRONAUT

1/9
www.youtube.com...

2/9
www.youtube.com...

3/9
www.youtube.com...

4/9
www.youtube.com...

5/9
www.youtube.com...

6/9
www.youtube.com...

7/9
www.youtube.com...

8/9
www.youtube.com...

9/9
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!! Great doc. I agree

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe there are other threads on this as well.
Don't be afraid to use the search function.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yes it was on Australian ABC2 last night. I've seen it before, I watched it again last night & I'll watch it again with my girlfriend on the weekend, it really is convincing.

Pitty it wasnt aired earlier & advertised better, but I told as many as I could to watch it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I tried searching for it.I didn't see it.All I saw were threads saying it was "coming out Friday" no links to the actual documentary itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Good show, never seen this before. I was always wondering what was done about the first sighting in Arizona in 1997. Thank you for posting this..

Bud316

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for the links. I watched this on the history channel but it was interesting to watch again.

S&F

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Good show, but its a bit of old news however.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
" no links to the actual documentary itself.

Thats because James Fox was really trying to keep it off YouTube. I also believe that ATS had a policy of deleting any links posted on this forum to the film as a courtesy to Fox...

Great film!!!....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So many important, relevant, cases. And still, this board (and other like-minded sites) focus on the ridiculous and obvious hoaxes, and tout that as "proof" there is no phenomena going on. The skeptic-minded ignore the solid cases, and dwell instead on fringe or questionable cases.

I've yet to hear any debunking of any of the cases presented in the video. And he didn't even cover Roswell.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

XxiTzYoMasterxX.....

Thanks for posting the links.....I enjoyed watching that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I've yet to hear any debunking of any of the cases presented in the video. And he didn't even cover Roswell.

Fleabit.....

I have read & viewed "debunking" pertaining to cases in that video including (but not limited to):

- The Arnold case
- The Hefflin case
- The Washington case
- The Michigan case
- The JAL1628 case
- The Rendlesham case
- The Pheonix case
- The Hudson Valley case
- The Channel Islands case
- The Stephenville case

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
By debunking, I mean, definitive proof of an explainable natural or man-made phenomena. Yes, they have been discussed many times, but I've yet to see any tangible proof that could explain it away.

For example, the Phoenix case - people say "Lol it was flares!" and leave it at that. Ignoring all the sightings prior to the flare, and the sightings after the flares. Just because the lights over Phoenix proper WERE flares, has hardly "debunked" the case.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

It's a great documentary and a labour of love for James Fox. There's a good interview with Fox on the Paracast.

He gathered together some very credible guys in 2007. High ranking witnesses of unidentified phenomena made official statements.

NTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE, NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. November 12, 2007

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Fleabit.....

By debunking, I mean, definitive proof of an explainable natural or man-made phenomena.

OK.....I thought you were refering to the process of debunking, not an end point.

Yes, they have been discussed many times, but I've yet to see any tangible proof that could explain it away.

I agree there is still an element of doubt pertaining to each of those cases I listed.

For example, the Phoenix case - people say "Lol it was flares!" and leave it at that. Ignoring all the sightings prior to the flare, and the sightings after the flares. Just because the lights over Phoenix proper WERE flares, has hardly "debunked" the case.

I agree.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yup, sorry I was not more clear.

Imo, these are the more important cases. We already are well aware that 95% of everything reported is either a hoax, a misidentification, etc. So the ones with substance should be the ones focused heavily on.

And an example of what I am talking about: We had I think it was at least up to 75 pages.. of detailed discussion and arguing.. over a white umbrella on someone's back porch. This staggers me. I'll see someone bring up an important case, and I'll watch it drift away after a few pages.

And while yes, I understand that some of these cases have been discussed a LOT over the years, I think they bear even further study. Watching that documentary, I learned some things I wasn't even aware of, and I had read quite a bit about all of those cases in the past.

new topics

top topics

join