It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All People In Virginia Who Have Seen UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey guys. I'm Matt, and I have seen UFOs. I currently reside in Centreville, in Fairfax County.

I would like to get in touch with every more or less sane person on here who is from Virginia and has seen a UFO. I have become extremely intrigued in these matters and would like to get in touch with like minded people who have had a sighting or two.

My hope is that we can share our stories, discuss our opinions, trade tips and tricks on viewing these things if you have them, and to somehow coordinate which each other.

For example if one of you sees something, I think it would be great if we could be notified so that we can all go out in search of the object upon receiving the coordinates, shape, size, color, and direction of the object or objects. In other words I want essentially real time updates and tracking of these things, whatever they may be.

Here is my sighting report on NUFORC. It talks of my first sighting on June 18 during the day, and my second sighting the next day, at the same time as the day before.

www.nuforc.org...

It contains information regarding my MUFON report, as well as the two other almost identical sightings that occurred on the same day.

Long story very short, I saw three silvery white and metallic spheres in the sky one day, where one flew North East and the other two hovered near the sun and then vanished, then one black sphere the next day at the same time, which flew under a cloud and also vanished once it hit the blue sky.

The more in depth stories are both on MUFON and NUFORC.

*SNIP*

If you are interested, PLEASE reply. We can set up contact information later in any way you see fit.

Thank you for your time.

and here are these:

[edit on 28-7-2010 by SubPop79]

MOD EDIT:
ATS Terms & Conditions of Use
1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). [/more]

[edit on July 28th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've lived in the Tidewater area most of my life, and I had a direct sighting in the early '60s and an indirect experience in the late '80s if you're interested. Just how stringent are you on the "sane" requirement?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
I've lived in the Tidewater area most of my life, and I had a direct sighting in the early '60s and an indirect experience in the late '80s if you're interested. Just how stringent are you on the "sane" requirement?

As long as you are not diagnosed with a illness that causes hallucinations, delusions, or incessant lying.

And yes I am interested, though I do prefer more recent sightings. All are welcome though.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The guy who filmed these videos is already here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might want to link up - if you're not mates already.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
HAH Imagine that, small world. Well I hope Airborne880 replies to my messages, I would like to talk to him. Maybe he will show here. AIRBORNE WHERE ARE YOU?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't have any proof that I am officially insane, no proof otherwise either. I have no reason to lie about any of this, and this was all long before I discovered tequilla, so here goes.

Well, in the early 60's I'm guessing 1964 or 1965, we were living in the Five Points area of Norfolk. I remember it was cold, so I'm guessing winter or early spring. It was on a Saturday night. My parents were watching one of those weekly horror shows on TV, so I think it was around midnight or so. My brother and I were supposed to be asleep, but we were talking and goofing around. As I looking out the window, I saw a large, bright white light zoom into view. It appeared about the same size and brightness as a full moon, but with no features. It had very crisp, well defined edges, not blurry at all. Anyway, it zoomed into view and started making large circles, like someone doing donuts in a parking lot. It had a very distinctive sound that changed pitch as it moved towards and away from where I was. From what I remember about that window in that house, I would say the object was very near, if not directly over, the Norfolk Naval Base. After about a minute or two of making circles, it just zoomed off out of sight. I didn't tell my parents about it because I was supposed to be asleep, so my brother and I talked a bit more and went to sleep.

In the late '80s, one Saturday night, some friends told me they saw a large meteor in the sky. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I woke up Sunday morning and it was being discussed on the news, I think it was also in the paper the following day. Anyway, I set out to a nearby junkyard for some car parts. I don't recall the name of the junkyard right of the top of my head, but I could find out. It was surrounded by a lot of woods. I get to the junkyard and it was closed. I thought it was odd, I don't recall the junkyard being closed on Sundays, but I didn't think too much of it. I got back in my car and started to drive off, then out of the corner of my eye I saw someone. I slowed down and looked and it was a guy dressed in green fatigues holding an M-16 at the ready. He seemed to be alone, just standing in the woods, looking directly at me as I was driving away. I didn't think too much about it at the time because I was focused on trying to find another junkyard for the car parts I needed. Later I started to wonder. Why was this guy, obviously military, standing around in the woods near the junkyard, which should have been open but was closed, the day after a meteor sighting? Some industrious person (other than myself
) should be able to pinpoint the exact night of the meteor sighting. Like I said, it was in the news.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hmmm...those are some strange stories. Have you seen anything since? Kinda makes me reevaluate the meteor sightings I have had, like the one on the 24th.

Sigh...I wish more Virginians would reply...is this a pipe dream?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Reviving for the UFO season lol.

top topics

join