It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Strange Footage of BP Well Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Looks like someone's opening up a door behind the well

I checked three different vids to try to verify it was in the actual footage

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Woah, what in the world is that? I'm guessing video artefact, but I haven't seen one anything like that ever. It kind of reminds me of David Eckhart's stuff, but in a very, very, VERY different context. How weird...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think it looks more like something rotating, but it seems to have appeared out of nowhere. I hardly think that someone would accidentally open a door that is within the camera's field of view twice.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This was discussed back in June somewhere here at ATS.

CNN was showing their Big Wall of ROV vids and someone IN THE STUDIO opened a curtain.

Ttthatts all ffolkks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
the door opening and closing?...

well i dont know what to say about that since you can see it on the boarder of the CNN at the bottom, as well as the picture, so its actually overlapping and is NOT behind the well.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
double pist

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's the reflection of the door being opened in the house/ apartment of whoever filmed the CNN footage on their television! The t.v. screen is facing the door to the outside of the house and reflects the front door being opened. You can even see the person going outside , as the reflection runs from the top of the screen all the way to the bottom, even where CNN has a border.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Did you by chance see Smokingjoetrainers video today on youtube?
We on ATS discussed this a while back.
There was a TV in a dark room while someone filmed the screen and someone opened the door and you could see the glare from the hallway in the TV screen.
No magic involved.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
It's the reflection of the door being opened in the house/ apartment of whoever filmed the CNN footage on their television!

The first video is not a TV... it's right off the player on CNN’s website. She even clicks pause when the door is open and if freezes so she can point it out with her pointer then moves the slider back and replays it again… Is the reflection of the door being opened in her house or apartment going to pause and replay itself as well?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Reflections don't pause, rewind and play again... are you usernames serious?

Just as I said earlier, if you accuse BP of causing an oil disaster no one comes to their defense, but if you accuse BP of showing phony images of a disaster many come to their defense...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If you look closely at the beginning of the video on CNNs website at the very bottom of the screen, you can see the the top half of the Pioneer logo at the bottom of the screen.

Looks like someone was just filming a TV.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by DamaSan]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

I accept the possibility that the reflection was within the CNN studio itself... not like some of the posters claim that it was within someone's house of apartment.

No matter, the whole thing looks strange... it’s just one of many anomalies that points to everything being a staged and coordinated presentation

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
easy...the video isnt a live stream. on cnn's website with he live feed, you get 1-3 choices, although they are running more cameras then that. obviously someone went to the command post with a cam recorder and video taped the image because they didnt want to show the live stream to the whoever they were showing it to.

musta been coffee break so someone opened the door, came in, asked if anyone wanted anything, then left.

OR MAYBE ITS AN INTERGALACTIC PORTAL AND THE SHADOW PEOPLE ARE JUST CHECKING ON THE WELL TO MAKE SURE WE ARE TAKING CARE OF IT.!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by L0veBuZz.mRh
I think it looks more like something rotating, but it seems to have appeared out of nowhere. I hardly think that someone would accidentally open a door that is within the camera's field of view twice.

because doors tend to move once you enter the room. i hate that... close a door and it runs to the otherside of the room when you try to open it again. i spend hours in my room chasing the door around.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
Looks like someone's opening up a door behind the well

I checked three different vids to try to verify it was in the actual footage

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

wow this is weird.

new topics

top topics

join