It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAP: Tim Turner of Restore America Plan is now the Interim President of New Republic of United State

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Tim Turner of Restore America Plan is now the Interim President of New Republic of United States

Executive Summary – Restore America Plan has set up an interim government. The de jeur grand juries have had to approve by a 2/3 vote the candidates for the interim government. This would include a President, Vice President, Secretary of State, and heads of various departments like Department of Education, Homeland Security, FBI, etc. There are also two senators for each state and 10 house of representative members for each state. There is also to be a new Governor for each State. Restore America Plan has completed phase one and a lawful interim government is in place. It appears highly probable that military support is securely in place. When I saw I heard Tim say this and that it is coming from internet radio shows and phone in talk shows.

Tim Turner – Tim was the inventor of the secured party creditor approach to fight illegitimate creditors in the de facto court system. Tim gave seminars and followed up with phone conferences. The idea was to help the people stay in their homes and avoid foreclosure by fighting back in the de facto courts. The problem is the banks are using the credit of the borrower to gain profits and punish the creditors after using their own credit. This is a long legal story, not appropriate here. Tim is in the office for six months only. We applaud and welcome him to the office. Go Tim Go. Tim is a God fearing man who thumps the Bible and loves God and the constitution. Tim fasts and prays. You will get so much more truth, justice and the American way from Tim Turner than any of these other imposter presidents in recent history. Tim is not a guy to be feared. Do not be afraid of Restore America Plan, they are your friends. They are actually doing the work for you of getting rid of the crooks in office. There will be checks and balances to prevent a runaway criminal government from happening again. Tim never ever asked anyone for a single dime. Tim wants freedom for you and risked his life for you to be free.

The Military – It appears the military is onboard with Tim and Restore America Plan. Yeah. Apparently there was an attempt to kill Tim about two months ago. A mercenary hit team of six was hired apparently by the de facto government to assassinate Tim. Typical of the thugs operating under color of government. The military got wind of the threat, secreted Tim away until the threat and I expect other potential threats could be removed and/or contained. The unverified rumors we picked up were navy seals were watching over Tim during this time. I think Navy seals are an excellent choice. Tim is now out in the open apparently watched over by the military and I expect in the immediate future the secret service if they are not already involved, they soon will be. So now you will have the most powerful, best and greatest military in the history of the world protecting you. They will no longer be protecting the foreign assets of the elite and super rich. Wars will be reserved for any nation stupid enough to attack us. Slim chance of that. Killing our troops and foreign nationals over economic interests none of which filter down to “we the people” will be a dark spot in our history not to be repeated. Bullying other nations around for the economic gain of the rich will also be over. You will soon feel proud when you see “your” men and women in uniform. You will buy them a beer, pick up their meal tab, offer them a lift and in general view them as your own. They will not be a sword of the evil empire that you fear will one day be turned against you and your family as the de facto government would sooner or later do. You will learn to love and respect your military again. I expect the military will be seriously downsized as we end all these stupid imperialistic wars that never benefited we the people.

Source

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I cry Bovine Extrement on this! Don't get me wrong, I surely wish this were true, but I fear it can't possibly be. If the military were on-board, then wouldn't this already be the order of the day? Wouldn't a velvet coup already have occurred? Wouldn't the current roster of politicians already be on notice that they are effectively unemployed? Where is all of this required activity?

Again, I would love for all of this to be true and factual, however methinks we have a group of men simply "playing government" and doing nothing more than that. It will take our military executing a velvet coup in order to put a stop to the atrocities that are our present government.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OHH Nose not this again,I was all behind this at firstbut it became an epic fail

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Recognition of 80 Nations – RAP is now recognized as an official government by 80 nations. They said they were going to work quietly and behind the scenes and they did just that. Some of us plugged into the movement got some intel from time to time but believe me it was sparse.

Well, they are making some huge claims here so I expect it will become clear very quickly if this is true or not. There's no way they could keep the media away from something this big for long

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
feh. This is the same nonsense as the Republic of Lakota... and they at least had a seemingly greater standing as they have treaties in hand and numerous documented violations of those documents.

Handwaved as legitimate, but ultimately futile.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I just don't see this being real. There's no way they could just walk in the White House one day, kick out Obama and everyone else living/working there, do the same to Congress, and call it a day. With the Secret Service, the FBI, and god knows who else, it would literally take an army to overthrow the government. As for the part about the military being in on it, if they are they're keeping it really close to the chest and pretty far up the food chain or the news would be everywhere by now.

I'm just not buying it.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hmm...I dont remember voting in anyone by that name...pretty sure I wasn't drunk.

So...erm...ya..I am thinking no...no making up a random popup dictatorship by self appointed "presidents" taking control...

incidently, I just declared myself King of Florida....

-wants your gold-

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In the one in a quadrillion chance this occurred, you wouldn't even notice a difference. They would be doing the same thing as those currently in office. It might even be worse. Our government is pretty much bought by the lowest bidder, and these guys could be bought for even less.

It would be nothing more than "meet the new boss...same as the old boss".

All voter eligible Evangelical Christians in America to REGISTER TO VOTE and to VOTE in the 2010 elections and every election thereafter

Call All Bible Believing Pastors and Christian Leaders in America to call their congregations and organizations to 100% VOTER REGISTRATION and TURNOUT

Call All Christians to VOTE for those who acknowledge our Christian Heritage and respect God's authority over all mankind, including civil government

We the People inhabiting the North American continent, free men and women convened under God, having been granted by the Creator dominion over all the earth....

Sounds like a fresh dose of neo-con psychobabble to me just wearing a slightly different mask.

Not interested.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
These guys are still around? New Government of the US eh? Military is on board too?

What's the penalty for treason again in your country?

Paulson and Bernake had a better chance of pulling of their coup then these guys.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
hmm...I dont remember voting in anyone by that name...pretty sure I wasn't drunk.

Sure, a lot of gullible people voted in Obama but if you have a corrupt president and illegal de facto corporate government which violate the constitution at will, isn't it your constitutional duty to remove them from power? Seems to me like these RAP guys' logic is sound even if they're lacking in proof right now

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As nice as this plan sounds on paper, it would be an epic failure even if they replaced everyone in office. We'd still have the same stupid voters making stupid decisions at the polls, making the problem a simple patch on the dam about to burst... the flood of problems ready to burst, caused by politicians kicking the proverbial can down the road.

Its time to stop hacking at the branches & leaves of tyranny and start striking it at the root. The root problem is that government rests on a foundation of corruption... the idea that what is okay for one man to do is not okay for another. For Uncle Sam its fine and dandy to lie, cheat, and especially to steal. For John Doe down the street, he goes to jail if he does that. Hypocrisy and double standards that ordinary Americans have is what is destroying our country. You neighbors and friends are the problem with America.

Today's police have no duty to protect and serve. It is a fact that if you get raped and your friend dials 911 and the police decide it is not a big deal and a low priority call, then show up an hours later (after your friend who dialed 911 was also raped), they may not be sued for damages. And in fact that did happen. Because of the double standard people have about government, government is never held accountable the same way as anybody else. It gets away with murder, very literally.

Taxation is taking people's property without their permission and anybody who thinks that we are going to stop paying for roads, schools, and police after those things become voluntary does not have their head screwed on straight.

The US constitution sounds pretty good but perhaps has a fundamental flaw... it does not make clear that government is the people and therefore needs to be held accountable the same way as anybody else.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So from this day on any 2 people who meet and have a mind to declare to be the new de facto government constitute the legal government? Yea right. If this wasn't some pathetic outsiders with delusions of grandeur this would be treason and I would be forced to pick the side I hate most - the governments side.

As for the 80 countries that recognize them - that is a ludicrous and pure lie that can easily be debunked by a 30 sec. google search :-)

So some people really wish that someday all you have to do to become the de facto power is to declare that you are the de facto power... Guess what, the majority clealy doesn't.

I'd find this tragic if it wasn't so ridiculous.

Honestly. What kind of an idiot do you have to be to dream up such stuff? How deluded has one to be to honestly believe that simply declaring yourself to be the "legal government" equates to actually being the "legal government". Just because the gov today is a congregation of criminals does not mean that all a criminal has to do today is say you are the real government.

This is so silly. So laughable. Great entertainment.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Honestly. What kind of an idiot do you have to be to dream up such stuff?
Funniest thing is how this president supposedly selected a cabinet. I cant imagine walking into a room and some guy telling me I'm the new Secretary of State.

This is something kids in a tree house would do on a boring summer day, yet here's a handful of adults doing it and getting some media coverage.

I'd love to sell a few bridges to each person who has donated to this cause.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emilyh
This is something kids in a tree house would do on a boring summer day, yet here's a handful of adults doing it and getting some media coverage.

But if they have the support of high level people in the military, and from other governments around the world, as they claim to, then suddenly it wouldn't be quite so funny would it?

A militant group of patriots standing up to the corrupt government, is it really so hard to believe? Has it not happened at least once before....?

Many people in the forums have been hoping and crying out for this exact thing for years, and now that's it actually happening all people can do is laugh and complain? Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Emilyh

But if they have the support of high level people in the military, and from other governments around the world, as they claim to, then suddenly it wouldn't be quite so funny would it?

A militant group of patriots standing up to the corrupt government, is it really so hard to believe? Has it not happened at least once before....?

You don't fight crime by being a criminal yourself.

You can't fight treason with treason.

You can't fight the bypassing of the people by the government by bypassing the people.

I don't think it would be funny. It would be hell. Me and a lot of other people would probably take a stand against anyone who is deluded enough to just declare himself in power.

No dictarorsip has ever been remedied by a new dictator.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

...but if you have a corrupt president and illegal de facto corporate government which violate the constitution at will, isn't it your constitutional duty to remove them from power?

Ummmm....the United States underwent that exact scenario for eight long...looooong....years. 2001 - 2009.

So, how come the "revolution" didn't get underway then, eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

But they say they are doing this legally you see, using constitutional law and citizen grand juries. With support from the military.

So how is it treason if they are using the law to carry out their plans?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Ummmm....the United States underwent that exact scenario for eight long...looooong....years. 2001 - 2009.

So, how come the "revolution" didn't get underway then, eh?

I agree with you, eight long looooong years. And I don't have an answer to your question. Why wasn't Bush impeached? Why weren't the illegal wars ended? Who knows?

But better late than never, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

But they say they are doing this legally you see, using constitutional law and citizen grand juries. With support from the military.

So how is it treason if they are using the law to carry out their plans?

Show me the law that says that any 2 idiots can come together and found a legal representative government without the consent of the people.

There is no "the military". If some random people who are employed by the military agree with this nonsense that has no bearing on the legality of the project; only on its firepower.

Simply claiming something to be legal does not make it legal.

Simply claiming you are the government does not make you the government.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join