It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

over kill chemtrails (pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Took these with a simple camera phone. usually the skies here in arizona are very clear but this day they looked very polluted, all in one area to. They were thin at first and started to widen out into a large cloud or gas cloud i should say.

WTF IS THIS

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

I assume that you're under a fairly busy flight path and it would appear that atmospheric conditions are favourable for persistent contrails.

See if you can work out what airliners they're from by using something like flightaware.com...

Here's a screen shot from flight aware right now showing 6 aircraft all on the same flight corridor, if you just took your pics, then those 6 aircraft could be the same ones leaving the contrails.

If not, it still illustrates hows aircraft use the same corridors for flying.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43225326dc07.png[/atsimg]

And the link to the page:

flightaware.com...

[edit on 24/7/10 by Chadwickus]

[edit on 24/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
fallinstar, this is a rather touchy subject on ATS. Unfortunately there is no definite answer about those trails. The two primary answers you'll likely receive will be that those are contrails or they are chemtrails. Like I said, however, there is no way to know for sure what they are. At the very least, it looks like you have some heavy air traffic in that area. Were those pictures taken near an airport? I believe that many photos showing heavy trail activity are taken near airports or under what one might consider aircraft highways. In other words, if there is a lot of air traffic, and depending on the weather conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.), there will likely be significant contrails. The chemical aspect is up in the air though, no pun intended. For your sake, assuming you live where those pictures were taken, I hope those trails are not toxic.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
there is an airport about 20 miles north of me which they could be a possibility, jus presenting some odd pics ive never seen it this bad

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Maybe someone could find out what the conditions in the atmosphere at those altitudes were at the time of the pics, in Arizona.

See if the conditions are enabling normal contrails to be persistant.

I don't really know where to look.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar
there is an airport about 20 miles north of me which they could be a possibility, jus presenting some odd pics ive never seen it this bad

I think I saw one of Chads friends say the other day that planes in the process of landing and taking off from airports couldn't be making contrails, since they are not at an high enough altitude.

So these would be planes passing, not attending the airport.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
For now and assuming those are flight paths, they appear to be contrails because they form in parallel lines. But if they happen to criss-cross or form other shapes, such as circles, then you may have chemtrails. Either way, chemicals come out of those aircrafts.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

When did you make these pics, and at what intervals?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

planes in the process of landing and taking off from airports couldn't be making contrails, since they are not at an high enough altitude.

This is correct, the aircraft that left these contrails would have most likely been at cruising altitude.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Could you help in providing the atmospheric data of Arizona, (if OP gives us the time and date he took the pics) and see if the conditions would support persistent contrails?

I don'tknow where to look for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Well here is the sounding data for Tuscon AZ for today:

LINK

Don't have time to check it now but it's a start.

Ozweatherman describes how to interpret the data in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I think)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
To the OP take a look at this vid, now make your own mind up!
An the other vid seem to me to answer your question imo!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
OMG CHEMTRAILS ALL OVER!!!

...no let me start a again.....

OMG! ANOTHER SILLY CHEMTRAIL NWO THREAD ON ATS!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I think that smile will be on the other side of your Face when the Truth gets out to the People of this Earth, an the Truth will get out soon don't you worry!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It must be amazing to grow up somewhere where you never see a sky full of contrails ....... almost impossible anywhere in N America or Europe these days.

(Yes, to the OP, those photos show manmade clouds comprised of deadly dihydrogen monoxide - aka contrails left by commercial aircraft. For more information see www.airspacemag.com... )

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
CONTRAILS

CONDENSED WATER? -> CLOUDS?

What is chem on this trails I ask you all? And please show me two pictures and tell me what the difference is between chem and contrails. Do you think there are no real contrails at all? And when they spray "orlsoles" how can this be 80 years ago?

WW1 Contrails:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

this is not a chemtrail plane. it's been debunked like 100 times.

www.contrailscience.com

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Yea an who are the Debunkers? only other debunkers who all agree with each other, well that holds no water with me! an im not alone....you are been watched very closley we will have our day!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Rohdan

Yea an who are the Debunkers? only other debunkers who all agree with each other, well that holds no water with me! an im not alone....you are been watched very closley we will have our day!

If you are able to think for yourself you shold have no problem to determine who the debunkers are.

If you are able to think for yourself you should have no problem with looking at both sides of the argument and determine who is talking sense and who isn't.

There's two possibilities - either the pic you posted is a chemtrail plane or it is a normal plane. What makes you think it is a chemtrail plane? Having looked at it, it doesn't seem nefarious or out of the ordinary to me. Anyone who deals with aircrafts professionally seems to laugh at the "chemtrail-plane" notion.

Instead of engaing in vague Bulverisms speculating about "who the debunkers are" look for yourself or present a coherent argument about what makes this plane so different. Good luck with that when there are tons of professional pilots etc. on this site...

Oh wait.. those are all... disinfo agents.. right.. and you will put them to the wall when you have your litle revolution after the truth is out..right? lol.. whenever that will be...

Sometimes a plane is just a plane... If not.. convince me with arguments instead of broad-brush statements questioning the motives of other contributors to this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

there is a discussion about that on a german board. they call me disinfo agent there too. that's ok. but you should know that everytime you call people "disinfo agent" you ridicule yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join