It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea threatens nuclear retaliation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Whenever I think about Kim all I can hear is that song from Team America: World Police.

"I'm so wooonrey"

Hopefully this guy doesn't go out swinging.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just had a thought, what does NK mean by "sacred" war???? What is sacred to North Koreans???

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just had a thought, what does NK mean by "sacred" war???? What is sacred to North Koreans???

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the sacred war means the end war, or last war... I think haha.

But if they used nukes, then it could possibly be the end war. It just takes one person who is crazy enough to push that button to rock our world.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aslpride

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I am so dissapionted in Mr. Lil Kim,.
It unfortunately looks as though he was full of wind again.
All bark ,no bite..

Disappointed? Man, you really want us return to dark age?

We need to remember the quote by Albert Einstein.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

You really desperate that we will lose everything and start everything from the scratch or you might have heavy debt and hope the WWIII will wipe out your debt? Actually, WWIII will wipe out your existence, you win either way.
I have no debt by the way,..
I have worked my A$$ off to get there to,..
Don't make assumptions my friend..
if you read my previous post,. it might be a bit more clear to you ,.
Besides,.. this would be a smash and grab war..
Not a back to the dark ages nuke fest

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Invincible Spirit Exercise
1. The Republic of Korea Minister of National Defense and the United States Secretary of Defense announced this week that from 25-28 July, our two nations will conduct a Joint maritime and air readiness exercise named “Invincible Spirit”. This is the first in a series of combined ROK-U.S. air and naval exercises to be held off the east and west coasts of Korea.
2. These defensive, combined training exercises are designed to send a clear message to North Korea that its aggressive behavior must stop, and that the ROK and U.S. are committed to enhancing our combined defensive capabilities. Invincible Spirit will include the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON aircraft carrier, the ROK Naval Ship Dokdo, and approximately 200 ROK, U.S. Air Force and Navy fixed wing aircraft, to include the F-22 Raptor. Invincible Spirit, along with its follow-on exercises, will enhance the readiness of the ROK-U.S. Alliance’s naval and air forces, while improving cooperation and interoperability between our forces and increasing the Alliance’s capability to deter, and if deterrence fails, defeat North Korean provocations.
3. I want to thank the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Department of Defense Civilians of United States Forces Korea for your selflessness, vigilance and hard work in the aftermath of the unprovoked North Korean attack on the ROK Naval Ship Cheonan. More than any weapon system, it is your teamwork, training, and devotion to duty that deters North Korean aggression. I also want to thank you for successfully planning and resourcing a large exercise like Invincible Spirit on such short notice. Your achievement lets our adversaries and their leadership know that we are an agile, adaptive force capable of taking on any challenge.
4. I also want to reassure our families that the Republic of Korea remains a safe place to work, live, and raise your children. Your safety is our paramount concern. The ROK - U.S. Alliance has successfully deterred aggression on the Korean Peninsula for 57 years. We will continue to fulfill this mission and provide you with the housing, schools, and other facilities that help build strong families and make Korea the forward-deployed station of choice. I, my Commanders and my staff stand ready to address any of your concerns and to help make your stay in Korea a rewarding one.
5. We Go Together!
WALTER L. SHARP
General, US Army
Commander
SS
HH
AA
RR
PP
PP
OO
II
NN
TT
##
2200--1100
FREEDOM’S FRONTIER!

www.usfk.mil...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Its not "sacred war" its "SCARED war". They just got the letters reversed.

Originally posted by anthbes
reply to post by freetree64

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the sacred war means the end war, or last war... I think haha.

But if they used nukes, then it could possibly be the end war. It just takes one person who is crazy enough to push that button to rock our world.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

LOL... yeah that thought came to me too..... it's an anagram...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join