It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On God's Game an the Human Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's 9 Freakin' o clock, so i'll jump right to it.

God's Game

The Human Mind has trouble with determining right and wrong. Hell, It used to be near impossible, when people used to accept themselves for what they did, as the way they are. The Jews tried to use idols to worship God. That was wrong, as when you meet someone for the first time, you should never put an image on that person. The Human Mind has trouble doing that and it's one of the biggest challenges in the Game. The Game is comprised of One Age. Each Age has a God, a Savior, and An End. The God is what creates the players. The God is always the same -- Nature. Each Age, the God is given a new name , because there is a New Age. Then there is the Saviour. The Saviour is the phisical embodiment of the teachings of the God so that the people, through experience, may finally realize what God is truly saying. Then there is the End. The End is a body, physical or abstract, that destroys the human race to begin the game again. The goal of the Game is to discover the true meaning between right and wrong. We experience life with other players and CPU's, blank people God has left here to act as obstacles or benefits to the goal of the game. Here me Out:::

The more rights you get, the faster your soul transcends into heaven. The more wrongs you get, the less of a chance the soul whitheres away at all. If you die after your soul fully whithers away, the physical body is destroyed and your soul is now in heaven. Then God creates a newborn soul. This newborn soul is the reason most people get brain viruses from birth, ,or are born a vegetable. It is because the soul hasn't experienced enough to to understand what is going on. So why does God make newborn souls? Because

*50% of newborn souls grow to stay on Earth
*50% of newborn souls grow to go to heaven.

Therefore there is an equal amount of souls in Earth that are in Heaven. That's not to say that your vegetable baby has no soul, but you should treat it right, and with ALL the right you can give, so that when he dies and is moved to another physical body, he knows right. Here comes the sayiong SET AN EXAMPLE FOR THE CHILDREN. They are our future. Virus was created by man. I don't know how far you can trace it back, but It definetly was created by man. Either to impede the amount of souls going to heaven or to keep souls here for enjoyment.
This is the reason we are born again. The soul is refreshed.

IE: Have you ever heard of counting cards?

Card Counting

The more high cards you get, the percentage of low cards increases. The more low cards you get, the high card percentage is increased. Think of being born again, the deck being reshuffled. All chance of wrong are erased along with right.

*If you handle each situation accoridngly, the higher the chance of you r soul going to heaven. If you handle each situation wrong, the more chance you'll die prematurely. If you are overcome with Cancer, It was man's fault. But think. If you handle each situtation right, even though you have Cancer, you might still have a chance of going to heaven, just depends on how severe the cancer is. We do get most healing materials from God (Nature), don't we?

[I AM DEEPLY SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE< I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE, I DON'T THINK THAT THIS CAN OFFEND ANYONE, BUT SORRY IF IT DOES]

new topics

join