It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes the Israelis just feel like shooting Palestinians !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It is said that historical crimes against humanity are learned and will never be repeated as such that was witnessed in WW II and prior wars.

And yet in today's world we are witnessing and abiding the actions of Israel on the Palestinian people.

It's like today's roles have changed, the Israelis are the Nazis and the Palestinians are the Jews .

No lesson learned here.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It`s also equivalent to when there was Apartheid in South Africa.
Every politician and those who work for the media should hang their heads in shame because they`ve known for years as to what`s been going on over there.
I, like others are new to the in-humanity of what`s happening in Palestine.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON

It's like today roles have changed, the Israelis are the Nazis and the Palestinians are the Jews .

I almost agree. It is like America is the Nazis, the Israelis are playing the role America played in bringing Hitler to power and the brown people (Arab, Mexican, etc) of the world are the Jews.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

I almost agree. It is like America is the Nazis, the Israelis are playing the role America played in bringing Hitler to power and the brown people (Arab, Mexican, etc) of the world are the Jews.

this has to be the most rediculous analogy i have EVER heard... the brown people are the jews??? because i suppose they are being gassed and rounded into concentration camps and such.

what an untasteful and disconnected line of thinking

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
because i suppose they are being gassed and rounded into concentration camps and such.

105,000+ Iraqi civilians killed since 2003. Bombed, gassed and their entire country is a concentration camp.

Don't worry. Most people respond this way to truth.

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yeah, and on other days Palestinians kill people from Isreal, or kill Israelis in the West Bank. I bet I know who has the most Suicide Bombers.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
because i suppose they are being gassed and rounded into concentration camps and such.

105,000+ Iraqi civilians killed since 2003. Bombed, gassed and their entire country is a concentration camp.

Don't worry. Most people respond this way to truth.

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

You don't have to play the role of apologist. I simply provided one example.

How many people died in the countries in South America where the US setup dictatorships?

My point is the US has targeted specific races and their territory for decades.

Hitler learned about eugenics from an American author.

By no means do I discount the horrors the Jewish people went through. I condemn the practices then and those that are continued today by the US.

I am not really sure what your point in arguing is, to be honest. All of our occupations, authorized or otherwise are pretty well documented in the information age.

It always hurts to find out the dream was a lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You don't have to play the role of apologist. I simply provided one example.

How many people died in the countries in South America where the US setup dictatorships?

My point is the US has targeted specific races and their territory for decades.

Hitler learned about eugenics from an American author.

By no means do I discount the horrors the Jewish people went through. I condemn the practices then and those that are continued today by the US.

I am not really sure what your point in arguing is, to be honest. All of our occupations, authorized or otherwise are pretty well documented in the information age.

It always hurts to find out the dream was a lie.

my point is that the US is not targeting specific races of people, americans are not nazis, and brown people are not the only ones suffering.

to make such generalizations is simply broad brushing and uncalled for.

i dont have too much of an oppinion on the israel/palestine topic, other than it is sad on both parts, and needless killing is just that, needless.

there are only rare occasions when a killing is necessary and i am no where near qualified to make that decision

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Not yet, but the powers that be would like to.

new topics

top topics

join