It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broccoli and tomato patents under scrutiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

At the European Patent Office in Munich, there are some tasty patents on the table for debate. The office's appeals board is debating whether patents on broccoli and tomatoes can be allowed.

www.dw-world.de...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So, the agenda start with patents. visit this link to find a bit about agriculture biz.
Control food = control population

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
If the patent approved, maybe i should try patenting grass, much more in abundance. Just you wait golf courses!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

i wonder, if the broccoli patent is already in this vault.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Looking at the database size, it sure is, weird is there is none from Morocco, either by 3rd party or Morocco itself.

Check yourself if your name here LOL
Doomsday Seed Vault Database

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
The aliens have DNA/egg/sperm vault instead of seed, they will be used to clone us for future bio research in case of premature death happen to the abducted. Think about your research subject gone MIA, sucks eh ?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The idea of anybody or any entity patenting any food should be criminal and punisheable by death.
There is only 1 reason to patent anything and that is to control it.
Controlling food is evil.
Monsanto cannot patent corn, so they breed their own and it also strangles out other corn.
That is how monsanto will one day fully own all corn if we are not careful.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

imo, basic things, like food, water, clothing, shelter and sanitary should not be ruled by economical interests.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The only patent for fruit and veg that should be allowed -

Mother Nature and Co est since the dawn of time baby!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You can't patent something you haven't invented? These guys have invented tomato and broccoli???

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
MOD quick delete this post before my kids see it!!! ((((JOKE)))
and the kids in the world rejoice as there favored foods become less available lol.
hey i like brockly ( stupid spell check doesn't know how to spell brockly ether lol

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hmm yes, Broccoli... an excellent anti-cancer food, and Tomatoes a food if I remember rightly is very good at staving off prostate cancer (or is that chilles?).

Patent it then restrict it based on laws... next they'll do cabbage, garlic and onions...

Cant have people being healthy after all, they wont buy medicine and refined products and that whole organic, grow your own fade is obviously cutting into their profits/plans more than they thought it would.

le sigh... what a world. Pushing the bounderies, any thing for a buck.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by BigfootNZ]

new topics

top topics

join