It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Baby Born to Black Couple

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

What proof do you have?

But since you are asking me, I want a DNA test between the child and the father.

When do you think you can get me those? Oh and you can choose the doctor, but I must insist it be done in an American hospital. I been to a British hospital and they left something to be desired.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain

Why don't you provide proof that he is wrong.

Instead you are just throwing out that you seen it before and that he is wrong and that he must prove you are wrong.

I mean, if you are going to say he is wrong maybe you should throw in a little something to back it up.

Seems You have a stick up your A**? We at ATS respect each others posts, ideas, and philosophies - Seems you have an issue with that? If you don't like members contribution, leave. It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The baby is an albino, its as simple as that. No doctor has come out and said otherwise we only have the parents word. Its impossible for 2 black parents with no white heritage to have a white baby with blue eyes, its an albino, very cute, but has to be an albino.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have seen it happen in a family also. 2 daughters, one was white. It turned out she was just born without the pigment that makes the skin dark. Tests were done on the parents, they were in the process of divorce (other reasons, not infidelity). That's how they found out it was just lack of pigment.

She was always teasing the family about being the white sheep of the family and being born with no rythem.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf

Albino anythings (including Humans, Rats, Rabbits, Kangaroos, Catfish, Snakes, Birds....... Must I continue? Ok! Meercats, Alligators, swordfish, sharks... etc..) have red or pink eyes...

Although dismissing this child as albino is the easiest way out it is no way the right one. There is no possible way this kid can be albino.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
DNA test would prove infidelity pretty quickly and could actually show how this happened.. how ever knowing people in the DNA manipulation science.. very small DNA changes can cause HUGE effects. including multiple body parts , colors etc.. so its totally possible that this occurred naturally.. and proves Darwin's theory ..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Come come now.

I ask that you provide proof instead of just simply saying he was wrong.

This is the second time you have responded to that post, the first response didn't show your feelings hurt at all you just simply asked "what proof".

Your telling me in the last 5 or so minutes the words have sunk in and now your feelings are hurt?

I'm sorry if my direct way of talking has hurt your feelings. I pinky swear I will, in the future, take into consideration your slightly over sensitive feelings.

Now if you are feeling up to it, can we now go back to your first response and my reply back to you?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What proof do you have?

But since you are asking me, I want a DNA test between the child and the father.

When do you think you can get me those? Oh and you can choose the doctor, but I must insist it be done in an American hospital. I been to a British hospital and they left something to be desired.

British hospitals are all different, some need more funding than others. Britain has some of the finest hospitals and medical professionals on the planet, do you make sweeping generalisations on all singular experiences you have had or people you have met.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's called albinism. Welcome to nature. God, are people here really that unknowing?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Please refer to my previous post.

2nd lineage

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Been to a good 2 dozen of their hospitals while I was over seas.

They all left me with the same taste in my mouth. Good, now that we got that out of the way you can go back to not telling me what I know.

I know you are wondering and no I was not a patient. Now you don't have to ask for info about me that is none of your buisness.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Guys - clearly Africans will hold the ability to have "white" babies in their dna.

If they didn't, Europeans wouldn't exist.

Probably a mutation - a known common human mutation - of the MCR1 gene.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
perfect example we all human no matter color it happens often we are all connected once the world comes to grips with it maybe they'll stop killin there cousins

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
She could be an exepriencer too and her child a hybrid.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This further compounds the issue of: We are all related in some way...irregardless of the outward appearances of ourselves.

link   

reply to post by R-evolve

Been to a good 2 dozen of their hospitals while I was over seas.

They all left me with the same taste in my mouth. Good, now that we got that out of the way you can go back to not telling me what I know.

I know you are wondering and no I was not a patient. Now you don't have to ask for info about me that is none of your buisness.

I think you are a liar. You said you have been to a British hospital and now when pulled up on it all of a sudden you have been many. Well done you.

link   
This reminds me of the story of ziusudra (Noah). It was how the white race was formed. Sumerian tablets of course.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by lilsmurf

Albino anythings (including Humans, Rats, Rabbits, Kangaroos, Catfish, Snakes, Birds....... Must I continue? Ok! Meercats, Alligators, swordfish, sharks... etc..) have red or pink eyes...

Yes, please do go on.

Although dismissing this child as albino is the easiest way out it is no way the right one. There is no possible way this kid can be albino.

Sorry but that is a myth. I grew up with a very blue eyed albino neighbor. Pink eyes in human albinos is actually rare.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

No

The baby is Albino.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Many Biblical and Koranic figures were plagiarizes from other religions in Babylon and near by lands.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join