It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution III: Basic knowlege II: Your Self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This thread is part three of the series „Your Spiritual Revolution“ and part two of the section „Basic knowlege“. In this first mainpart i will give you the essential knowlege you will need to go on.

I appreciate to start with the Introduction! You find it here...
You can also follow the links down in my signature to go to the next part.

Basic knowlege II: Your Selfs

In the last thread we looked into some less known facts about your body. I showed you some basic knowlege about how your cells produce energy and how you can heal yourself within a minimal time. Now we wanna look onto yourself. If you now think i mean you as your body then go on with another thread as you are not even able to understand that your conciousness is a different thing than your body.
If you are willing to accept that YOU are not your body (i wrote about this subject in the last part) then go on... If you didn´t understand this fully read it once more and meditate about it!
Also this will be a long OP, please be patient and wait until i am ready with posting everything. Thanks!

Who Are You?

This is a question you maybe have asked yourself more than once. You, who reads this, imagine this is not everything of yourself. In the „better old“ past, there where great psychologic researchers like Carl G. Jung or Sigmund Freud who have made the human self and their attriubtes to their life issues. And they had great breakthroughs!
Whereas i do not go conform with everything they try to teach us and that is one reason i stopped studying psychology at university. (No, i have no higher education degree, i made an extra test to study!)
Also note that is my point of view. You may have another and that is okay. If you aren´t conform with what i will reval here, please dont tell me that it is bull#. I achieved my own spiritual level mostly through this and this is my OWN perception. If you dont like it, go on... but we dont need any trolling or hate speeches in here. ( thats probably the reason this will never come to the top pages. but thats okay for me... You who seeks the truth did find this...)

Tho, who are you?
Different cultures around the globe and in differnt times came to the conclusion that there are three maintypes of your whole self.
You, who reads this is only one of them. The EGO.
This is the part that you believe YOU ARE. It is the self that lives the life, learns all the crap in school and has the egoism to believe you are what you are.
The ego is in enduring fight with the other selfs to be the ONE. And thats the reason you are on this site! The ego has lost this special one battle and now you want to know more...
I dont want to leave much words on your ego as you know it better by yourself (ha! Funny sentence!), tho...

Lets start with the the three maintypes and let us go on deeper into YOUR rabbit hole...
Ther three mainparts are, your subconciousness which impersonates by the called inner child, your ego and your higher self.
I am sure you have heard about them before. Have you ever thought about them? No? Bad! I predict your ego is big, yeah? Yes? You are on the right way... go on, dude...

Now lets have a look into your subconciousness, that i will call YOUR INNER CHILD from now on.
Why do i call it inner child? It is what it means, a child.
It kept all the attributes YOU (ego) layed off with the time, through your deception, how to be a grown up. Your ego just wanted to fit into society and underpressured the inner child because of it. Maybe your parents and your environment made their part to it, but 99% you did yourself as it was your own decicion! If you read this and you are still young (about 8 -12) good luck for you, you can change your view without the deception, now...
So, your inner child wants fun. It IS in the very state of innocence, in a kind of pure virginity.
It has the connection to creativity and the connections to all your selfes...

But YOU did harm it through your wish to be part of this society with different subjects.
YOU wanted to be part of it, so you started smoking, or started to paint your face like the grown up or your idols do...
But look inside, hear to your intuition... How did you harm your inner child with this? How much pain had it to suffer? How much did you betray yourself, only to percieve to be a part of something...

So, to come back to my explanation... The inner child is a VERY important part of yourself that is on a unexplainable way divided from your ego. This very part of you is directly connected to your subconciousness (for easier writing i will call it so, now...).
Tho, if you want to evolve spiritually it is unavoidable to connect your ego to your subcon.
Before you can learn any psychic ability or do any „magical“ things you have to know yourself. Everything!
But how can you do that?
You have to reconcile and console your inner child. This is the way you have to go now...
And how can you do this?
One way could be to have own children and try to learn with them once again, but that is really hard and you wont even know how to teach your child when you don´t know yourself correct!
Another way is to open your ego to your inner child and to follow what it is saying.
And the best way to do that is to work with a thing your ego is comfortable with...
Make a contract!

I apologize to create your own. Use creativity as this is only possible for your inner child to connect to it and it will feel to have contributed to this basic contract. I will provide you now a example contract.

Undersign this contract in a celebrative manner. Make it a holy contract.
You can do it like a magic ritual or you can celebrate it with a nice dinner.
It is a huge development for you and it should be a big turn in your life! If you want you can sign it with your blood, to show yourself how important it is... But this lays on you...
You all know about the subject, about how to sign a contract with the devil. This is the positive opposite of it! And trust me the effort will come within your next dreams or meditations...
If you hold your promise and you do a daily meditation (i apologize) you will see everything goes much easier. Your inner chile´d is willing to give you the contact to your subcon for free, if you treat em right...
Try it, you will see for YOURSELF...

*to be continued...*

[edit on 20-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
* ...continued *

By the way it would be nice if you would let us know how your contract looks like. I would like to see here some contracts posted in different languages, so all people on the world who don´t fully understand the issue can take it for themself...

The Higher Self

So there is just one mainpart left you need to know about now. And that is the hardest to explain...
It is ... well, not explainable in words, you have to experience it by yourself. But give me a try...

The higher self or higher i is supposed to be the nearest connection from you to the creator.
Some people call it the guardian angel and some say it is located above your head. Like in different games... There it is called the third person view.

The higher self is the part of yourself that doesnt forget, when you reinkarnate into the body you have now. If you have reached a certain spiritual level you are able to connect to it and also can achieve knowlege from your past lifes. (i will later teach you some techs in regression..)

From my own spiritual jurney i can tell you that my higher self teached me the right things at the right time. It showed me like a „heavenly“ pointer what to read and what to do at the right time.
It is the connection to all prophecys and if you are able to listen deep enough and trust your intuition, you will be on the right path!

I cannot provide you any recipe to connect to it, at this moment, as i would hurt universal rules, without disturbing my own „karma“ ( i don´t like to use words from a certain culture, but this describes it at it´s best) tho... this is a quest you have to do by yourself...

If you like to know more about, i recommend to read the book „the thiaoouba prophecy“ that is available overall in the net and is translated to 27 different languages. This describes it at it´s best and is a worth read...

So, stay tuned for the next chapter and if you liked what you read give me your star and flag...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Also have a look into the believes from native hawaian folks...
en.wikipedia.org...

I recommend everybody to read "The path of the peacefull warrior" by Dan Millman and also the second book "The return of peacfoull warrior"!

In the second book it is described in very detail...
A worth read...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Feel free to discuss this subject!
The next part will only follow when enough people contribute to the thread!
Means it will only go on when you post enough!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What are the universal laws? I don't want to unknowing acrue negative karma by trying to help people become more spiritually awake.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by America?

If you become awake you would know them...

I really don´t want to tell you more about your higher self, you have to evolve to this level you will experience it by yourself...

It really comes alone if you are ready!

I know when it goes about the ULTIMATE rules, there is no rule...
but for this plane of existance, it hangs on you on wich side you want to be...

Do you want to be with the light ON the hyperbolic curve or do you want to serve the dark and be off the curve?...

Thats it!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I don't have it all figured out and I won't claim to have either but not too long ago I was meditating and it was my most eye opening experience yet and I feel like I stumbled acrossed what is really out there and what is going on. After this meditation I really felt like everything is connected, like deep down I just knew it was true. I really want to
help people discover this but my question is how far can I go before I start breaking some of the rules?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

Well thats a interesting question... how far can you go?
In reality i would say you only can go as far as someone asked you for...
I always tried to help people since i am 14 or so... I figured out that if someone doesnt want my spiritual advise i cannot give em.
I learned the hard way...
One example out of my life:
There was a friend who had a succubus-like girlfriend. I wanted to help him as i have seen she is soaking his energy out of him.
I (secretly) made a little magical ritual to depart the two. It worked! No week later she went on with another guy and he was getting healthier again.
But one and a half years later "Karma" brought it back to me even bigger the size. My beloved pregnant girlfriend was killed in a horrible car accident! When it happened i knew the reason...

In the net i think it is abit different. I see the internet as a digital copy of human mass conciousness. So you only find the things that you search for or what you attract. So if i write here generally(not to a special person) some insights that are everywhere available (if you seek for them) i wont hurt no rule...

But some things are so high leveled i cannot reveal them. That´s the reason... (Besides that i am lacking of word for it...)

So if i am writing with a person directly per chat mail or whatever (might call it digital telepathy...?) i only can respond when i am asked...
Sounds right?

By the way; sounds like you are on the right way, but pay attention not to be decepted by the dark... Its nearly everywhere! They even infiltrated much of the good stuff, too.
Most people have their way of thinking and never won´t get rid off it.
It is an enduring task...
until you are able to decide to go back to the spring...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ah, I've been waiting for this one.
And look forward to the next.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So really not much happened in the last days...
hmmm...
I will state now my last words on this:

This thread series is mentioned to help everybody and it helps me by writing down all the knowlege and experiences i have achieved in the last twenty years....
But as stated i wont go on when there is less to zero interest in it.

As my "lucky number" and the one that follows me everytime (with synchs and all...)is the twentytwo, i will only go on when the thread(s) reach a flag level of 22!
Tho if you want me to go on then give me your flag and tell it to every friend/member that you think it could interest him...

I dont look for fame, but i want you to contribute and disscuss the things i post for you... I want that so much as possible can see this and help as much as possible, tho...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

(Remember ...22!)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I know this is a bit off topic but as the main people seek advice for this, i will post it here and now.

So for everyone who want to make the first steps, here is a nice meditation advice, i do myself very often.
It is an exercise that is really easy to do and has shown great effort on beginners:

Lay down (or sit), just do what is more comfortable for you...
Close your eyes and breath deep. A wonderfull technic is to slowly count til 4 while breath in, hold for two and breath out til 4 and so on...
First ground yourself.
Then when you feel a bit relaxed start to full relax your body.
Nice tech:
Start with the feet. Contract all muscles for a second, then relax them. go on with lower legs, then upper legs, then your hip, then belly and your back, breast, throat, face, upper head...
You will feel full relaxation if done right (this will need training but after two three times you will be comfortable with, or you can do it by will...)
Now your body is done. If you come so far and didnt sleep in (the first week the hardest) you go deeper.

Still breath deep ...
Imagine a picture you are comfortable with, i for myself take a down moving staircase and count down from ten til zero, whereas every new number comes with a new cycle breating in...
When you´re down at zero, feel into you if you have reached the level you want. if not count once more...
If you reached a high theta level you are right!
You will feel it if its okay or not...

Now imagine your body. You will see it like it is plus a glowing light out of it. Now activate your chakras! (You know about them?)
This, you can do through imagination. Start with the first one down where you sit on. Which shape you choose is your choice. (I do mine like a lightball connected with me through a hyperbolic "twister").
Focus your whole conciousness on it. You will see it spins very quick (if not you have a little problem!). Now imagine a up lightening of it. You give now much energy to it.
Now imagine it opening, like you want. Do it like a camaera lense or a lotus, rose or maybe a stargate opening. You are just limited by your phantasy... (if you have a method you are comfortable with, stay at it as you will need training to do it in an eyes blink...)

You will see that it was opened a certain amount. Put it back into this initial position, or you will have some problems or "wonders" the next days...

Now go on with the next, and so on until you reach the highest one...
If done right you can control then all chakras by will (if you also trained your will and concentration) and achieve different effects, that are connected with this chakra...
Also, DONT START WITH THE THIRD EYE! You will bring your whole system into disorder! This can bring your whole life into chaos!!! Let this be a warning!
But therefore you will gain full control and harmony into your body and life! Trust me! I do this every day and even work on the stage with it!

Tho, first learn about the different chakras and what they are related to. You can control with this different things!
For example The first one: Sexual behaviour and fears.
Second: fertility! (Good to make babys!)
Third: Nervous system and lymphs; braveness(healthiness activation) and stomach
Here is a big step between you will need a jump over to it (means, only when you reached a certain level...)
Fourth: Love (works great to get someone to fall in love to you)
Fifth: Communication and throat health(If you have problems to talk; tonsils)
Sixth: Third eye activation (just one way)
Seventh: Connection to your higher self (Illumination)

But again, only start with the first one! If you start with another one you will bring your system into disorder!

Have fun and...

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hello JimIrie,

What a beautiful thread, and so helpful, informative, and easy to understand for beginners.
S& F for you my friend.

I do the almost exact meditation you decribed, except after I have reached the last step, and counted down from 10 to 0 I see a door, if I can open it then I know I'm ready, and step into a beautiful room, where I feel most comfortable to talk with my spirit guides or work on my chakras. If the door doesn't open (which happens in those rare cases when I am too preoccupied, or actually am having a flue or something) I try again.

I read your other 2 threads too, and have to agree with everything you wrote. I think we must have had some similar experiences in life. I too began breathing other cultures, and their beliefs in me at an early age. My family moved to many countries when I was young and living with them.

I also had the bad experience of the dark side trying to get me but my guardian angels won in the end. You can read about my experience here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you again for writing this all down.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
wounded inner child
cool

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

What is cool about it? Eh...
But well, its your self and your development, not my...
But alas i feel ashamed to be a part of you or other way around...

First trolling, cool anyway...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Hi RR,
Thank you for your reply. But are you sure this was the right link?
Couldn´t find your experience in it, but feel fre to post in here as a quote.
Will firend you now. You seem to be a very nice person.

Yeah, for the meditation you maybe know it is adapted from the silva mind method. I mean it is much older, but if you don´t know about it just have a search in here. Works wonders for me...

I will soon start my next parts, as i am ready with two manuskripts(the deadline is today! puhh...).
The contribution in this threads wasn´t big so i was a bit demotivated to go on. But i have the feeling this could be a nice contribution to this stie and could help a lot of people, tho...

You have been in a lot of countries, too? Where have you been and where are you originally from? What languages do you speek/write?

There are not much of people like we are. I seem to be a bit more discrete about my stuff as you are... Thats maybe i dont get much responses? Dunno, but thats what i feel to be better for meand my "karma"...
If you need some advices or just want to talk, just u2u me i will answer surely... (aslong the net is open... ha!)

Peace love and light.
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think one reason you aren't getting a lot of posts is because most of what you are saying isn't stuff that can be disagreed with. Usually threads with a lot of posts are just contentious angry argumentation. A post of pure information like this might be better judged by its page views.

I personally am reading all of your threads.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Merle8

Thank you on that!
I hope this will be once a nice guide for those that seek advices...
This is one of my little parts to contribute on the development of humanity...

But maybe you (all) have questions or want to know something more in detail?

Maybe someone want to participate their experience with us or want to make a suggestion on a meditation and so on...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Actually,
i am happy to admit that the next part number eight is now online! It took me two weeks (five full days) to think about how to write it all down and do so..

Meditation for Beginners

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JimIrie

Your thread is amazing and you are a great teacher. I have been scratching the surface of all the subjects you cover here over the past few years time. I believe more and more of us are becoming aware of these truths in this day and age and you have put them together in a concise, easy to understand and apply package and I can't thank you enough for that. I have a much greater understanding just from reading your thread so far. Can't wait to go on. I would like to add on a side-note; (and not to offend or influence anyone), that in my personal experiences the use of certain psychedelic compounds, used in the correct and proper mindset and environment, work wonders on a mind that's enduring enough to handle it in experiencing not only temporary ego-death and re-emergence of the inner-child and yes many times the higher self also, but also to the adept can allow the merging of these selves to an evolved consciousness. It is what led me to not only seeking but understanding the truth about everything. I consider myself a modern-day shaman though. For I have always been in touch with the Enigma and have been comfortable with it.

top topics

join