It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of talking to a teacher + and something strange in computer lab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was sitting at a table with my Sociology class teacher talking about a particular homework assignment. All I know from the dream is that she told me that she was upset with it and I should "step up" next time. In real life, I never turned in a "bad" homework assignment in her class.
That's not all. "Later" in the dream, I was in a computer lab and people were all staring at me and one person told me to "sit next to my mother".
I don't know how to interpret this dream.

Thanks.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This could be deja vu. Many times I have dreams and later they turn out like this. Whether I'm talking to a person and I realize that I dreamed this before.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I had a dream where I was sitting at a table with my Sociology class teacher talking about a particular homework assignment. All I know from the dream is that she told me that she was upset with it and I should "step up" next time. In real life, I never turned in a "bad" homework assignment in her class.
That's not all. "Later" in the dream, I was in a computer lab and people were all staring at me and one person told me to "sit next to my mother".
I don't know how to interpret this dream.

Thanks.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by sphinx551]

It`s all in how you interpret the symbols that are in it. To me, the first part of the dream is telling you, that there is a life lesson you are not grasping, something that you keep putting yourself through socially, but are not learning from it. And your teach(higher self), is telling you to wake up and learn from it.

As for the rest of the dream, ask yourself what the computer lab represents to you in your mind, and also what your mother represents to you, and why you should "set" next to her.

To me, the computer represents a programming, in need of, or to much of. And for the mother, could mean something down to Earth like a mothers love.

As I said, it`s all in how you interpret the symbols in it, and what they represent to you.

join