It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem Recovery CD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the correct area. I am guessing most of you if not a lot of you have Eminems recovery CD. I happen to glance at the back of the CD case today and I noticed something odd on the back. Lets play a game and see if someone else can point out what I found. It was just strange to see it. I am not saying what I am seeing is its meaning, but its just funny how the eye works.

It has to do with the pyramid and all seeing eye.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In no way do I believe that he is connected to any cult etc. I just thought what I found to be odd and funny and see if its my eyes playing tricks or if others can see it to.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Can you post pictures to your claim? People have posted numerous claims like this and it doesn't get us any closer to the so called "Illuminati"

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
eh, there have already been Eminem Recovery/Illuminati threads. Dude is just white trash playing with popular symbols. I mean Ministry did a song called N.W.O. so where are all the threads about that?

I'm off to listen to Freeway and Jake One, some real, good hip hop

link   
I cant find an image of the back of the CD. I am becoming very annoyed with my search. I was going to circle it to post it after a few others had a look and picked it out. The way it is disguised is pretty clever if its even what its suppose to be.

link   
Is this what you're talking about original poster?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yep do you see what I see? Where did you find it? I googled it for like 5mins

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Can you post pictures to your claim? People have posted numerous claims like this and it doesn't get us any closer to the so called "Illuminati"

I am not big on the Illuminati I don't even believe they exist. I just thought it crazy how I glanced over and thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. ATS is rubbing off on me.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This album is horrible. It wasn't worth the bandwidth or the disc space.

Whether or not it is misinterpreted, the all seeing eye is part of humanity's real history and not the lie we have been told.

Example:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
eh, there have already been Eminem Recovery/Illuminati threads. Dude is just white trash playing with popular symbols. I mean Ministry did a song called N.W.O. so where are all the threads about that?

I'm off to listen to Freeway and Jake One, some real, good hip hop

First off whats your purpose of being rude? Do you even know real hiphop because if you would like to debate lyrical artists we can debate it all day long. Wait you're one of them people who read Eminem so had to come in and throw in the white trash not hiphop etc comments. When infact it seams to be you who does not know what a lyricist is or an MC.

Thanks for the comments, but it got no place toward the end result of my OP. I just wanted to see if others could pick out what I noticed right away. Because I usually don't notice or care and it could just be how the shot was setup.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

This album is horrible. It wasn't worth the bandwidth or the disc space.

Whether or not it is misinterpreted, the all seeing eye is part of humanity's real history and not the lie we have been told.

Example:

Thanks for the image. Again read my post above to the other guy. You at least posted a cool image. Thanks man.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Lamp shade and the structure in the backround?

is that what you speak of?

::shruggs::

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
The Lamp shade and the structure in the backround?

is that what you speak of?

::shruggs::

It is. The only reason I posted as I said I thought it interesting that this was the first thing I thought of when seeing it. Most people wouldn't and I can say usually I wouldn't either. The other few times I glanced at it to get a song name I didn't notice it at all. Then this last time I was just like "woah that's looks like an all seeing eye."

BTW: Love your avatar

[edit on 19-7-2010 by ExCloud]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I hear you man. Peep this video. The guy is over the top but he talks about what you saw instinctively. Occult symbolism had been used to market products because symbols are understood at the subconscious level and you respond without knowing.

This is the first video. Take his rhetoric with a grain of salt. He does help pull out the occult symbols in corporate logos (i.e. - Nike swoosh)

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It was clearly done on purpose

The angles are to extreme to be a accident

"Feed the earth beans, its all gassed up if it thinks its stoping me"

Gulf oil spill.

Methane gas.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Dang good video. I never thought of it like that. I guess reading here and seeing it everyplace is why I even noticed it in the deceptive matter its in. Thats pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You didnt mention the lyrics or the pics on the inside of the album. Also how he talks about and does songs with lil wayne, rhianna, kanye west, which are TPTB puppets. And kobe which is odd lol

Pics: Definetly odd for Eminems taste.
creepy
idolator.com...
one eye
idolator.com...

or it could all be coincidence right?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
You didnt mention the lyrics or the pics on the inside of the album. Also how he talks about and does songs with lil wayne, rhianna, kanye west, which are TPTB puppets. And kobe which is odd lol

Pics: Definetly odd for Eminems taste.
creepy
idolator.com...
one eye
idolator.com...

or it could all be coincidence right?

See I wouldn't have noticed any of that as odd. Prior to it being pointed out to me. I don't know about the TPTB and puppets, but good music is good music.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
That's the Joe Louis fist sculpture downtown. I can understand why they'd want to cover it up. Personally, I find it a bit tacky.

Edit: I just noticed that if you look at the reflection in the window of Marshall's hand (to the left of his head), it looks like a T-Rex. LOL.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Check out Jay-Z's video of "on to the next one" and you will see a lot of symbolism as well. I read a good article about it right here..

Music has a lot to do with "mind control". To me, especially in hip hop, I have noticed how dumbed down it has gotten, and now its all about rims, hoes, cash flow and bling.
Hip hop used to speak about real ish. The mainstream music is a joke in the industry right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join