It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail DC-10 Video Debunked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A summary of the facts:

This video was recently posted supposedly showing a "chemtrail" release from what appears to be a civilian DC-10.

One has to ask, how did this video get taken? - private Lear jet pilots?

No, the answer becomes obvious if one does just a little bit of digging.

The OP video was posted and edited by "tankerenemy" - which provides a link to this website in Italian:
www.tankerenemy.com...

A google translation gives us this information:

The video has been on You-Tube July 14, 2010, while the channel was created in 2008, but used just now. It could be a military pilot, given the name of the channel (USAFFEKC1O). A maverick.

The USAFFEKC10 channel operator has a few other videos, including this one:

In which the men can be heard commenting on EPR "bullets"

EPR bullets are referring to Air force personnel reports.
eprbullets.com...

Its clear that the guy shooting the video is an Air Force officer, probably the pilot, of another KC10 tanker.

The original video is a video of a fuel dump.

The KC-10 is one of the few airliners that can have problems meeting the FAR 25.119 specifications for weight on landing so it has built in dump systems. The FAA prohibits a aircraft from landing if its fuel load is above a certain percentage of its weight, so pilots will dump fuel until they get the weight down low enough to make a safe landing.

The second video is that of contrails from the hot engine exhaust.

The videos are hoaxes posted by Air Force KC-10 officers for self-amusement.

The reason why the plane looks white instead of grey in the first video is due to sunlight glare, which can shine white in bright sunlight:

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well the video is real, it's not hoaxed.

Maybe the guy's opinion of it, is what you think is the hoax.

But how do we know this USAF Officer does not actually believe what he said? He may actually believe that I don't know.

But if he knew it was a fuel dump and still posted the video as something else, than he is extremely untrustworthy and yes, a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Also he should get court martial.

Spreading fear mongering using US Gov property and using his position as a US Military officer to do this crap?

I'd like to see this sucker visit the brig.

I expect my Military Service Men+Women to be PROFESSIONAL and NOT PLAY HIGH SCHOOL PRANKS on the POPULATION for the purpose of Fear Mongering.

To the Brig I say!

Edit : Oops, if it's the AF than it's called the stockade I think. You know what I mean though.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

But how do we know this USAF Officer does not actually believe what he said?

Just listen to the tone of his voice and that of his co-pilot in the original video.
www.youtube.com...

They aren't being serious or taking it seriously.

His co-pilot kind of catches on and plays along with it.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
While I think it is a hoax, and I think you are on to something with how the video was taken. I don't think this is a fuel dump. Fuel Dumps come from one outlet, not a bunch of outlets along the wingtip. Fuel Dumps get the fuel away from the aircraft as quickly as possible, they don't "spray" it where it will get all over the fuselage and tail?

Also, Another DC10 would not be able to video from "above" and behind?

The video had to come from another type of aircraft or an aircraft with a bottom mounted camera. It was certainly shot on purpose and not secretively. The filmed aircraft would have been abundantly aware of the chase plane, so this was part of an exercise or test flight.

So....Hoax...yes. Military aircraft...probably. Fuel Dump....NO.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, if it isn't a fuel dump, than what could it possibly be?

That leads us right back to where we started doesn't it?

ATS and the circles we go in around and around.

Hehehe.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yes. It is not "chemtrail spraying"
No, it is not a fuel dump. This video shows a fuel dump. See how the fuel leaves the nozzle as a stream. The "chemtrail' video does not resemble this in the least.

The "chemtrail" video shows aerodynamically induced contrails. You can see that they originate on the upper surface of the wing, not the trailing edge. One of the guys talking in the video even mentions it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f29b4d07e11.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Nice try but you will have to try harder next time!

here is a picture of a DC-10 doing a fuel dump!!!!
and here is the link to the source, scroll down around half the page for the picture! As can be clearly seen there are two small trails, meaning only one thing, it's a chemtrail duck and cover!

Damn redbull posted the wrong picture!

[edit on 19/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

Well if the pictures of the dc10 dumping fuel had not been taken off google pics i would be able to show you!

[edit on 19/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The KC-10's fuel dump ports are not in the same place as an airbus.

Here you can see there is no "nozzle" on the winglets.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

That's not a KC-10 - or even a DC-10.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Here you can see there is no "nozzle" on the winglets.

I don't see any nozzles anywhere (or winglets, for that matter).
Do you think the trailing edges of the flaps just spew fuel?

Thinking out loud, I wonder why they would have fuel dump nozzles when the have that big 'ol hose hanging out the back end.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Its sparying chemtrails end of talk, notice how phage is spining away from the truth.

Yes. It is not "chemtrail spraying" No, it is not a fuel dump. This video shows a fuel dump. See how the fuel leaves the nozzle as a stream. The "chemtrail' video does not resemble this in the least.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

After reviewing the video again and looking at the original version in high resolution, I'm willing to reconsider my claim that it is a fuel dump.

It appears it may be simple contrails from air being accelerated over the top of the wing.

It looks like he's hitting pockets of moist air and that's causing the contrails to form.

It doesn't look like its coming out of any specific dump ports on the wings.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's not 'FEAR MONGERING" it's humor. All the professionals I've talked to, the people who know about planes, fuel, weather, etc...the experts, laugh about "chemtrailers" and thier paranoid delusions. They enjoy doing this kind of thing. Believe it or not, "chemtrailers" are a minority fringe. Most people do not believe in them. To have pilots laughing about some idiot taking his video and claiming it's "proof' probably made their day.
The only fearmongering are the doom and gloom sector, those insisting it's poison pharmaceuticals spread to dumb-down, zombify, and sicken the populace by invading reptilians from Nibiru, who work their nefarious planes with TPTB elite Masonic Bilderberger despots running the US military, all while trying to stop global warning, making rain, using earthquakes as weapons.

It's the ultimate debunk. Take a video of something you KNOW the ins and outs of, post it with as little information as possible, and watch all the nutters claim it as "proof" of their conspiracy. I've done it myself, although sudden illness didn't allow me the reveal. It was a reply to all the "magic eye" people who say you can "see" the difference in a trail. I had six powdery white substances, showed each to the camera, put it on a turntable, spun it and asked for everyone's opinion which one was flour. But I kept filming, uninterupted for a reveal, then got sick and was hospitalized. I had people say they could see the flour clearly. WRONG!!! I had a can of rose dust insecticide in the flour bag, so there was no flour. My point was you can't see anything, you must test to determine what the chemical make-up of anything unknown really is.
I was off the internet while in hospital, and laughed at each guess a week later. And pulled it because it seemed too late to reveal.
This pilots are doing the same thing.

Chemtrailers were wrong, but they will believe anything if it supports their theory.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Chemtrailers were wrong? says who you?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't call it the ultimate debunk, maybe the ultimate arrogance.
As if any "expert" knows everything that is going on in the skies. I don't know who you are talking about when you are talking about these lunatic chemtrailers, I suppose ME.
Does it occur to you that this is an insult? Grouping people that question, and yes, believe that some kind of spraying COULD very well be going on, with paranoid and delusional imbeciles is very narrow-minded.
I still wonder, why the effort? To me, if you really feel this way, isn't it sort of like making fun of the retarded in class to get laughs?
Who really owns the high ground? Not those that hold others up for ridicule, sister.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yep, me. And meteorologists, climatologists, pilots, air traffic controllers, aviation technicians, refuelers, aviation engineers, atmospheric scientists, aviation scientists, chemists......and a very large percentage of the general population of the globe.
We all know contrails can persist for the same reasons clouds can, that there is nothing smaller than hail that is going to fall out of the sky from flight altitudes, know what weather is, and can remember watching planes leave trails when they were kids.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No, it is not the same. Developmentally challenged people have no choice. "Chemtrailers" MAKE a choice to disregard all the science and information available.

Arrogance, no. I openly admit debunking is somewhat of a hobby, and I laugh at what is presented as "proof" everyday. I've learned much more than I already knew about the atmosphere, aviation, and research using the internet. I've chosen to learn about what these videos show, not just speculate.

I've chosen to KNOW the how and why, not just believe in the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

To "debunk" Chemtrailers, you must first KNOW chemtrailers. Your description of us was wholly inaccurate.
Next, you must KNOW about EVERY existing or past spraying operation, the goddess of spraying operations as it were.
Or, I suppose you could say, that there has NEVER been a spraying operation?
So tell me, how many have there been, and for how long have they been doing it, and where have they occurred, and by whom?
That would be a good start for a "debunker".

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
But I kept filming, uninterupted for a reveal, then got sick and was hospitalized. I had people say they could see the flour clearly. WRONG!!! I had a can of rose dust insecticide in the flour bag, so there was no flour.

Hmmm...I wonder....

Did the insecticide cause your sudden illness?

Or do you remember?

Just seems to me like it is a very likely cause/connection.

If it was the rose dust insecticide that made you sick, I will make sure to remember to avoid that stuff in the future.

Thanks for the tips, I am curious to know what happened there.

Glad your better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join