It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction for the next 8 years (America, WW3, G.F., Christ return)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This is my prediction for the next eight years:

2010: By the end of October or the start of November, America's economy will crash causing the 2nd Great Depression.

2011: 10 point earthquake will shake the world. Beginning of the seven year tribulation that is told in the Bible.

2012: War World 3 will start; nukes going off all over the world.

2013: Meteor will hit the ocean causing great tsunamis. Earth goes through major changes.

2015: Galactic Federation will arrive. One world government and one religion begins to take place.

2018: The return of Christ to gather his chosen. Leaves for 1,000 years before coming back to restore peace to the human race.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
My prediction for the future.

Life will go on, bad stuff will happen, bad stuff will always happen.

Sun begins to die and takes earth with it. This is the one true fate of the Earth

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

And.....?

Why did you go to the bother of posting that. Predictions never come true (except from Paul the world cup octopus, but he's pretty much a fish, so thats different).

Your prediction is fair fetched and has no base in reality what so ever. Just sounds like your a bit paranoid / delusional.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
My Prediction ... (+/- 2yrs)

The Transition will happen
everyone will move to a better world... with better values
but the path before that happen... will be painfull
humans will evolve to a higher planes of existences
so that our past mistakes will never take place again
when we will see clear.... we will understand everything

somebody one time quoted:
it has to worsen to get better

dont panic or fear death...
dont think you are superior to others...
think .. that we will help create this better world
help or be kind to people around you..making exemple
dont let dark attentions invade you

the final cycle is almost over.... the age of enlightenment has come

there is NO END OF THE WORLD
but many catastrophic events will take place
before 2012

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by bputman

And.....?

Why did you go to the bother of posting that. Predictions never come true (except from Paul the world cup octopus, but he's pretty much a fish, so thats different).

Your prediction is fair fetched and has no base in reality what so ever. Just sounds like your a bit paranoid / delusional.

Paul the octopus .. you know what ?
he his Nostradamus reincarnated

its the only logical explanation i can find lol
this octopus have a genius mind
to pinpoint the winning team 8 times in a row
thats something INCREDIBLE

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
2015: Galactic Federation will arrive. One world government and one religion begins to take place.

Okay, L RON Hubbard.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i must disagree with you

2010: Regional war with iran that will escalate through 2010.

2011: economic collapse due to iran war. Regional war escalates into a world war 3

2012: the world is a different place. people cry and call for a new world order. population has been heavily reduced. events in 2012 olympics. aliens maybe?

2013: the arrival of the mahdi and the rise of babylon in iraq

2017: muslims begin conquest of world

2021: the arrival of the antichrist and the fall of the islamic empire

2021: jesus arrives, whos side hes on we dont know.

2021: jesus rules world

from 2010-2012 there will be many world changing events, that include natural disasters. start of 2013 will be a new and beautiful age. 3/4 years later the westerners will break a peace pact with the muslims and war will start. it will last for 3 years and thats when the antichrist comes to deceive the non muslims, since the muslims already have their saviour. the antichrist will destroy the islamic empire very quickly.

i got this conclusion from religious prophecies. islam, judaism and christianity

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Galactic Federation had me thinking of the old Blossom Goodchild threads but that alas never came to pass.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I tend to think the collpse already started in 2008 when oil rose to $147 a barrel, then the banks started to fail, to me it seems that will become the new normal, so in some sense GDP will not come back, those days are behind us.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by bubbabuddha]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyed

What a horrible picture of the future, i was kind of hoping for the galactic federation to get here, see the earth and say
"OH NO YOU DIN'T" then blow us up Alderaan style.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How about we recognize that solving human problems requires human solutions and human creativity instead of waiting for some mythical Galactic Federation to arrive and save us from ourselves or Jesus to arrive and kill all the evil people in the world?

We are already in another Depression. It is just that no one wants to call it that.

Of course, things are going to happen on the planet such as earthquakes and hurricanes and volcanos erupting and tsunamis because that is what nature does from time to time. Doesn't mean the end of the world.

Of course, there might be some nutjob dictator like Little Kim in N. Korea or President Nutjob in Iran who uses nukes just because they have them.
However, fact is within a day of that, they would cease to exist because we and the Chinese and the Russians have more and have better.

Anything can happen and sometimes anything does and sometimes it doesn't.

When you think about it, most of what we fret over and worry about never happens.

So live live each day and it is a good idea to be like the Boy Scouts and be prepared for any natural disasters where you live and be grateful for all that you have.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
2010 - ??

2011 - ??

2012 - ??

and so on, you get the idea....

that's what make's it fun to wake up every morning.....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And I predict you are wrong,.
dates and events,..
All will fail..

new topics

top topics

join