It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars shine under the ground too - WOW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Wow, really amazing!

We truly have a wonderful planet, it's just so upsetting that we can't take care of it!

Thanks for the share, SonoftheSun

Rabaski

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I gave this a S&F for its beauty and wonderous display of nature. It almost looks fake tho..like they attached some LED's to the ceiling..Id love to go down and see it with my own eyes. Still a great lil thread ty op for sharing.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That was COOL!
One of those posts that lightens one up from the heaviness of _____. [fill in blank] And makes ya smile.
Thank you for posting that - I am going to go to the site you left the link for & email folks with this story & its pictures!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
really beautifal images there. i wish i could go and see these. maybe one day

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Awesome sight! I have never experienced bioluminescent cave dwelling organisms. However, I have had the good fortune of visiting Bioluminescent Bay on the Island of Vieques in Puerto Rico while doing some environmental remediation work for the Department of the Navy bombing range.

If you have never seen or heard of Bioluminescent Bay, check out some of these images from Google.

S&F OP!

EDIT: The Google link won't work, so here is a different link. However, you can Google it if you are interested.

www.jaxkayakfishing.com...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just goes to show you - earth had light bulbs long before we figured out how to make buzzing glass ones.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join