It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough of the mass killing doomsday threads already! Come on, let's get real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
First things first...I am not a debunker or a skeptic. I think there is a lot of validity to many of the conspiracy topics we discuss here. But for crying out loud, are you people serious who keep posting all these urgent "mass genocide" plot predictions by TBTB? Do you seriously think TPTB are gonna wipe out 80 0r 90 percent of the population in one foul swoop at some point?

Every time I visit ATS we're either gonna be injected with a mortal concoction, or we're gonna be marched into concentration camps and gassed to death, or our damn cities are gonna be sucked into the ocean and we're gonna be wiped off the face of the map forever . . .

Frankly, I'll even go so far as to say that a sweeping order of martial law across the U.S. seems unlikely.

Have you stopped to think what these acts that would mean? Mass genocide, whether in the U.S. or worldwide of such proportions would leave our planet riddled with rotting corpses? Who's gonna clean that up? The powers that be? NOT?

When we're all done away with, who the hell's gonna run the industries that make TPTB all their big bucks? Who's gonna prepare their food, make their vehicles, design their clothing, farm the land, run their favorite resorts, take care of their medical emergencies, landscape their yards, pick up their garbage, entertain them with music, theater and movies, design new products, run the packaging plants, police the streets, fight their damn wars?

They're just gonna pack up and fly away with their belongings to Planet X in their personal flying saucer and leave our corpses to rot on the theory of "ashes to ashes and dust to dust," then come back some other time a million years from now when we've transformed into mulch and start over again?

What of the residential structures, cars, and businesses that would be vacant? What are they intending to do with all of that?

And exactly how in the hell are they gonna institute martial law in the U.S. when half our military is across the planet fighting ill-conceived wars? Military personal would have to be deployed in large numbers in virtually every city in the U.S. or these power players would face complete takeover by the U.S. citizenry...would they not? Do you believe our local law enforcement would offer their support of this...or the majority of our own military troops for that matter? Is our own military going to march us into FEMA camps and into the gas chambers and flip the switch on us?

Don't you think they're doing a pretty damn good job at killing us right now? They put toxins in our air, food, and water...; they create fictitious diseases and then
prescribe harmful or fatal drugs as a cure. They refuse to fork over the cure for cancer (which we know good and well they have) and allow us to die from every cancer you can imagine. And, they make sure that there are enough illicit drugs circulating in our population that if the aforementioned circumstances don't kill us, then we'll have the opportunity to become drug addicted and hopefully overdose as thousands of people do every year.

(I'm not interested in addressing skeptics who intend on debunking my last paragraph. Those are my own opinions about what's going on, take it or leave it. They aren't the core issue of the thread anyway, which is continued claims of mass genocide that never come to pass and how ridiculous they sound.)

I don't think we're keeping it real here if these are truly the beliefs of some members. Now THAT portion of this topic is what I WOULD like someone to debunk!

Give me a logical reason to believe that these things can be pulled off to the benefit of TPTB, allowing them to continue enjoying the lives of leisure they currently enjoy without virtually shutting down every aspect of economic importance and I will gladly admit I'm wrong....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Imagine, if you will, a giant dump truck like those used in coal mining. It is full of snip. It is backing up, there is a huge fan, 50 feet high.

It seems that the current oil volcano has created this situation. There is a problem that could be of Biblical proportions. Will it be? Don't know.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

Chorizo, I certainly can't argue that the BP disaster could have dire consequences and many casualties. I guess I'm just not completely convinced that that incident was intentionally done for the purposes of mass genocide. I'm not trying to imply that's what you're getting at, but I do know many people have that belief.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The situation is not good. There are many people in the gulf area that are affected and will be affected. "Why Bad Things Happen to Good Planets". This planet is OK, has promise.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

Actually, Chorizo, most people are in denial about how bad that's gonna get. There's no denying that.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Give me a logical reason to believe that these things can be pulled off to the benefit of TPTB, allowing them to continue enjoying the lives of leisure they currently enjoy without virtually shutting down every aspect of economic importance and I will gladly admit I'm wrong....

I don’t think you’re wrong.

To me, the one major flaw in the whole malevolent “NWO/PTB” scenario is the reoccurring concept that they want to kill the majority of us off. And as you rightly state, who exactly will keep their mighty empire running when there are only 500,000,000 people left on the planet?

Here’s where it gets nasty, folks:

Even if we were “disposed of” in stages, say, 30 million at a time, can you imagine the sheer volume of noxious gasses, acids and volatile organic compounds all those corpses would produce?

There aren’t that many suitable covered containment areas to store such colossal amounts of poundage, so most of the corpses would have to be left in the open air.

What about the inconceivable amount of insect life that would be created as a result? Biblical wouldn’t come into it.

After the rupturing of millions upon millions of body cavities and the subsequent outflowing of various bodily fluids, just what state would the water table be in?

And, if there were even more fatalities, say a complete near annihilation, just who will dispose of the 6.2 billion corpses?

The army (what’s left of it)? Don’t think so. It’s an impossible task

It just doesn’t make sense.

Not to mention, those 500,000,000 people left behind will harbour such righteous anger towards their new “masters”, that I really don’t fancy those new overlords’ chances of reigning over their new desecrated world for very long.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thanks, Beamish, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems embracing these theories. There are many I do embrace, it's just these are a bit harder to swallow, yet I'm seeing more and more of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Finally! Common sense!

I don't believe in a Mass Genocide scenarios. I think conspiracies will always exist regarding population reduction. The Georgia stones is a good example. It does bring up questions that have answers. But the answers don't add up. If we were to get into a global catastrophy that would kill billions ( an ELE ) or all of us, what would anyone gain?

We are being bled to death, in various ways. Litlle by little. Slowly but surely. The Filthy Rich ( I mean Multibillionnaire vampires ) get richer, the poor gets poorer and the middle class is disappearing. Exactly the way they want it. They have TOTAL control over our finances, our health, our beliefs in government and our beliefs in religions.

Why on earth would they want to change that ??? It suits them perfectly. They have us exactly where they want us to be.

I like the way you think.

S&F.

~Sonny.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I don't believe in a Mass Genocide scenarios. I think conspiracies will always exist regarding population reduction. The Georgia stones is a good example

And I like the way you think, too, SonoftheSun!

I know I'm going off topic, but I'm glad you brought up the Georgia stones thing because that's another one that irks me. Some nameless person commissions those things to be designed and they become the blueprint for some mass genocide plot. I think there's some people with a lot of cash out there that get a kick out of creating these anomalies for the purposes of their own entertainment as they watch the conspiracy theorists take off and run with it.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

continued claims of mass genocide that never come to pass and how ridiculous they sound

That's the whole point, the ridiculousness of it. You see, when the conspiracy theory world is painted with one brush, that of the doomsday via "fillin the blank absurdity" crowd, we all look like schmucks.

9/11 truth is a good example, the movement was ruined by the ridiculous no planers and holo planes people. People that I truely believe are part of a conspiracy to make us ALL look like loons.

I do enjoy the the mega threads of impending doom as they all play out in simliar fashion. If you read the threads, you will see patterns generally ( and often the same doom loving disaster junkies) emerge. For these people there is almost an adrenaline rush of being part of the "breaking news", a vanguard of information and feelings, often confirming the imminent apocalypse with dreams and "feelings"...all very entertaining, but also, very damaging.

As much as we talk about the TPTB, here on ATS we often play right into their scaly ( giggle) hands.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
THANK YOU

Every time I come on this site, someone is going on about how its the end of the world, either from a oil spill, earth quake, volcano, nukes or even worse..... the person just wont tell us what is going to happen but THEY KNOW this SUNDAY something big is gonna happen

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If they really want to kill a whole crapload of us off,

all they need to do is turn the power off for a while. While this will not work in third world countries, it will work in industrialized nations.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

To answer your questions,the answers are all yes!
1.TPTB want a 90% reduction in the human population.
More easily managed and contolled.
2.TPTB will have death camps complete with the facilities
for disposing of human remains.
3.TPTB want martial law in order to nullify the U.S. constitution.
4.TPTB will have a work force of slaves willing to do anything
in order to stay alive.
5.TPTB will have unwanted properties bulldozed over to make
space for parks or allowed to return to nature.
6.TPTB will allow foreign troops to enforce "martial law" and these
troops would love the chance to kill americans.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Give me a logical reason to believe

say you read a thread saying how a man was going to take power in germany, through false votes

the thread condemned him as an occultic leader, and that he was going to become a powerful dictator

his goal would be to wipe the jews off the face of the earth and commence world war

sounds like a crazy thread, and i'm missing alot more movie and novel style detail, but if you read that before WW2 you would never beleive it, of course now we know it to be the story of fact

my point being, the world works in the most insane and unpredictable ways

who are you to say that the theories on ATS are uncommon or outlandish? the world has proven that the uncommon and outlandish Do happen!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i say bring on the NWO. i'm a social darwinist and i say if you're weak you're gone. weed out the losers, get rid of religion, bio chip me and let me shop.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Frankly, I'll even go so far as to say that a sweeping order of martial law across the U.S. seems unlikely.

Personally i do not think they need concentration camps, all they need is tv and sports, come on thats all they really need.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

Just how far up the food chain do you believe you're at?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

You, my friend, watch too much tv.

May I recommend you read this thread instead:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry. Back to topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Relax......Go have a nice swim in the gulf.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

As much as we talk about the TPTB, here on ATS we often play right into their scaly ( giggle) hands.

That's absolutely true. That's why when I see some of the most recognized conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura put nonsense like this on television, I get pretty upset. Alex Jones has been in this business for decades and I find it hard to believe that he can team up with Ventura and go on national television to promote the theory that TPTB are trying to kill the population in mass genocide in one foul swoop with the swine flu shot. If that's the first introduction people are gonna get to these theories, then it's no wonder more people aren't on board.

Do I think there was intent to harm or kill 80 or 90 percent of the population with the swine flu injection? We can't rule out they may have wanted to use the vaccine to cull the population over a period of time, depending upon what toxins are in it. But, as we see, there hasn't been an incidence of mass death so far. So how does that bode for Jones and Ventura...they look silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join