It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Dream Reports

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS's

I was reporting my Dreams and verifying them as they become fact on a previous thread.............Dream Experiment Thread. Unfortunately the member who started this thread is no longer active so I have decided to restart the thread just incase the thread gets closed etc...

So take time to read the old thread if you wish. I myself have had a few hits which I have supplied links and verifications as they happened.
So report any dreams you think may be Prophetic and we will watch it on this thread to see if it comes true.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Hi
I'm new to this thread. I dream in colour and most of my dreams are either answers to a question i'm thinking about, warnings andfuture events.
My proofs so far......2 years into my previous marriage I had a dream that my wife was in a small white car with a overweight guy in the drivers seat they were driving around the bus station of the town I used to live in. 8 years later I found out that she had been having an affair with a guy for 5 years. He came to collect her cloths etc.....He was short and fat and drove a small white car and later I found out he was a bus driver.
I re-married since and moved to Wales as I had finaly found my soul mate. 4 years ago I had a dream of my old Grandma and my dog Tara who have passed on. Tara took me to a room where my mother who was living at the time was sitting. 1 year later my mother died.
I have had Appocalyptic dreams but If I put this out there the person in my dream could some how see this and could cause them to act rashly. Fear not as soon as I see the signs I'll post ASAP.
Ok finally I've been thinking about us in the UK being on High Alert but this dream I had could be US I don't know...I dreamed of a T junction of building both old and new but the building that stood out was a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass and screaming after a bomb blast. The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.
I offen sleep on a problem and dream of the answer by the next morning. I recently did a test as it were......I studied the Vedas and the fact they may of had flying ships etc...So I thought, what powered them? I went to sleep on this quandry and a single word popped in my head as soon as I opened my eyes the next morning, I hadn't dreamed either that night as I could tell or remember...the word was ETHER.....I looked up the word and discovered that Ether was where ZPE(Zero Point Energy) eminates from. I try to test my dreams often and its seems to be a hit and miss affair but seems I get most of the good answers when I seemingly haven't dreamed but wake up with a thought.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

P.s
I have had Reoccuring dreams in the past decade and further back.....So lets just stick to my 90's to 2000's reoccuring dream.
It was in the desert fighting a war but the war seemed to be against an unseen foe. then I'm in Australia and entering a shop, an Electrical Shop but there are 2 types of goods to buy. The more expensive type and seemingly higher class and could not be used by humans was the Alien Tech and then the Human Tech was cheap and seemingly very old. It seemed that humans were lower class and Aliens were like the upper class. That used to be my reoccuring dream up until 3 years ago. Since then nothing only had the ones mentioned in my previous post once or twice.

Hi again
My now new daily routine report on here. Nice to know I'm not the only one, anyway onto my dream. I again tested my dreams and fell asleep on a quandry but question is do I pass this information onto the powers that be?
My quandry, "Where is Osama bin Laden hiding out" it was a restless nights sleep and I slipped in and out of dreams all night like snippits of dreams as follows.
1.First dream heard voices firstly "change of identity" the beard comedy aspect of the dream was it actually came off so he had no beard.
2. I dreamt about him having a sister.
3. about a ring he wears and it having some significance.
4. then I was in a forest/jungle and jump out to frighten what I could only sense as being very Evil.
5. Then dreamt of a Foxhole covered with thick branches and fauna. The hole seemed to be crouching height or bent over height as I was looking up at the cover for the hole.
And referring to my earlier post.........In my original dream I mention the bus terminus and it turning out the guy was a bus driver. So the T-junction with old and new building reminded me of High Street and Station Street where I used to live. Is there a clue there? High Street Station? High Station Street? Station High Street? I dont know just a thought but I offen wonder whether I should bother our Government with the details of my dreams or not ....what do you think?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Originally posted by ginbud
Sorry, I didn't mean to post all of DreamerOracle's post above, but didn't edit correctly. I want to point out that this person dreamed of a building with a T shape that is blown apart. In the dream I posted today I dreamed that I thought the Trans America, or better known Pyramid Building, in San Fransisco may be a target for a terrorist attack very soon (1/27/10). Look at the Building on the web and you will see it has a T shape built into it. It also is the newer location for this business which use to reside in an older building across the street from it. I wonder if this might be a connection to my dream?

I've just checked out google map and view of the Pyramid and yes they do look like some of the old and new style of building I dreamt of. Very simular infact almost familiar.....the streets surrounding it anyway.
maps.google.co.uk...,-1.643034&sspn=0.147768,0.422287&ie=UTF8&hq=transamerica+ pyramid&radius=15000.000000&split=1&hnear=&ll=37.79508,-122.401546&spn=0,359.993402&z=18&layer=c&cbll=37.795163,-122.401565&panoid=GUcIvbPOT0q4ApkgBcC G8A&cbp=12,132.63,,0,-17.42
The thing is do High Street and Station Street figure into it and orange tinted windows but from that building orange tinted could be flames? Here's a thing the lady in my dream had sholder length curly ginger hair, shame we haven't got anyone to go walk around the area at pre office and knocking off time to see if theres someone who meets that discription.
Thing is, do you tell authorities and risk being wrong? taking away valuble resources to stop other attempts, I just dont know. I just hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

gah srry google map links blow..Ok open google map over the area then paste this in past the = on the end....
-1.643034&sspn=0.147768,0.422287&ie=UTF8&hq=transamerica+ pyramid&radius=15000.000000&split=1&hnear=&ll=37.79508,-122.401546&spn=0,359.993402&z=18&layer=c&cbll=37.795163,-122.401565&panoid=GUcIvbPOT0q4ApkgBcC G8A&cbp=12,132.63,,0,-17.42
that worked for me. Sorry kinda new to boards ect.

Hi all,
An uneventful nights sleep by all accounts, this morning I submitted a small notice to my governments website but I don't know how yours works FBI ect. Just send them the link to this thread if you could.
Soon as I get another dream it will be posted, I may of just forgotten it.
Edit I contacted the CIA explaining this post and stressed the fact we didn't wish to waiste anyones time just to take a look.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

I must concur with Ginbud, if you took the dreams I have and the ones that strike a cord with my real life its 50/50. Some dreams are driven by anxiety and the days events and I can tell the difference between prophetic and the emotional turmoil type. Just a example.....I dreamt of my daughter who's joining the Navy, I saw her blown in half shouting for me. This is my emotional fear of my daughter getting hurt. This is why when I have the prophetic type they are different as in I don't know anyone.....unless its personal to me then its family that have past are in my dream. Always means bad news for someone close to me.
I just really hope we haven't wasted authorities time. I usually have plenty of warning. My mothers death, I was warned 1 year before. My unfaithful wife was 8 years before.
I really hope this is 1 of those dreams I chalk down to just a dream.

ps. We did abit of a search today and my wife found a few building not in SF though .....Trump Towers with there gold tinted windows.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Hi all
Last night I dreamt of extremely heavy snow and I was helping my wife who's disabled to a shelter, trying to encourage her to keep going although she is strong willed is a defeatest. The snow clouds seemed very thick and extremely low then all of a sudden lightning erupted from the clouds but instead of the usual flash of lightning the fork stayed for about 5 seconds then as we got into the shelter another bolt struck but this 1 lasted longer and blinding even inside the shelter then the storm subsided. We went outside the sky still cloudy and grey. Not far from the shelter was a harbour and a tower. Inside the top of the tower were wolves that were tame, accept 1 it would not come out of the dark roof space. I woke up at that point.

Yep a very wise saying "better to be safe than sorry".
Ok well I've had a few dreams the past few nights firstly being chased by men in suits in an old factory(weird part is a few I attempted to hit they turned out to be scarecrows). I fell off a platform and woke up. Second one was one of my usual at home nothing strange going on dreams. So I thought I'd mention some of my Reocuring Dreams these are the dreams I have had on and off all through my life.
1. Running in the snow but it was like being on the moon. You jump you fly for a minute or two.
2. Being in space in a huge ship and being taken to a lush green planet. Traveling through space past millions of stars then I realise I've gone way out and go back to myself for want of a better explination.....its like being dangled over a cliff.
3. I'm at my old house in the garden and see 2 huge saucers appearing through the clouds. The clouds bubbliing in their wake. Hoorah!!! We have grand first contact thousands go to see the landing space ships, all cheers. I'm about 1/2 a mile from the site and can hear the cheers then it goes quiet......then I hear screams I hide in a house.
I have these dreams atleast once or twice a year.
If this last one comes to any kind of truth for goodness sake don't go out with your shot gun......hehe just steer clear of the event till you know its safe. Thats my plan anyways.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Hi all
Well Ginbud best thing is to take a mental note or keep a diary and just watch for signs. It's also a kind of preparation. Like in my last marriage, I had an idea it was on the cards due to my dream but at that point it was just that a dream. So when it came to pass I'd already lived it years before. Not so much of a shock. anyway I'll post soon as I get more.

30/01/10
Last night I dreamt I was a soldier but it wasn't on Earth it was on the shore of a dark ocean and it was an installation for what I can only discribe as disection. Large tri-limb machines, The victim would be suspended on the central triangular plate while the limbs did there gruesome task. It was my groups job to destroy them. They were operated by half robot half bipedal creature like a six foot metal stick insect. I think the worst and most notorious was one called Villinx or something sounding like that. Our job was only to destroy these machines but we found the entrance to a underground complex. Idea being we would recon on the underground complex before finishing the main objective. I then woke up.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hi again
Dream 02/01/10: America is a bit of a mess and they are rebuilding, in particular a large bridge its broken and is pivoted in mid air on a concrete support. As they are trying to fix the bridge they are also fighting a war. I was ontop of the bridge looking down at tanks coming to attack on the horizon. Then the dream changed to me and my wife on a cruise to turkey and having the squits
trusst me not a pretty sight......

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

yep the subconscious is hooked up to some serious stuff isn't it.

I find mine are on the cryptic side and uses images it has in its Library(mind) to give clues to either personal or other events that may put you in harms way, if its precognitive that is.

Ok hold onto your seats last nights was a doozy!
02/03/10 to 02/04/10 In my dream I'm an Archeologist climbing mountains to where we find large rock paintings of faces. It was in a cove on the coast with large cliffs surrounding it. I wil draw and post these as they were very vivid and easy to remember. So while climbing, the head Archeologist, as it seemed I was a student, said to me the people that made these were known as the French. Suddenly other members of the team shouted from a small ledge over the otherside of the cove. We made our way over.
There was a small tunnel which as we followed it opened out into a pit with a doorway over to the left of it. Seemed to be remnants of a stair well but there were no stairs and only a small ledge. The head archeologist went first but after making his way there the ledge fell into the abyss. He then tied a rope and small pully to an old rusty steel support and as the first member tried to swing over she slipped and fell into the darkness. He this time got a firm hold of the rope and I made it accross. Me being the strongest I was given the job of holding the rope while the rest of the team made it over.
We opened the door, it opened into like a theatre foyer and all of a sudden from one of the corridoors came a swarm of some sort of giant insects but they were armoured. The head archeologist pulled out a weapon and began to shoot them one after the other it seemed to be a common bug. His weapon was a laser of some type.
Ahead of the foyer was 2 elaboratly decorated doors, we entered them and found they opened onto the balcony of a large theatre. There were wax work people in the seats, only a few. Looking down at the stage way below the curtains began to billow and break apart then they reformed on the rightside of the stage black in colour. I turned around to look into the foyer and saw the same black curtain reform just behind our group it took the form of what I can only describe as a wraith. Again the head archeologist seemed well prepared for this like it was a common occurence and swiftly dealt with the phantom. After he showed me a small black dagger. The hilt seemed to move where ever he pushed it to. He loved this prize even above his discovery of the theartre buried under the mountain and intact. The dagger seemed to have some power that now he could use. It seemed to be what made the Wraith or Phantom tick.
Back in the foyer we found an old lift. From the back wall of the lift we heard banging and masonry fall away and 2 young archeologists popped their heads out. One of them was my partner.
I then woke up.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Ok as to it being prophetic.....my dream that is......well not like I'll be able to confirm it. Heres the pic a rough idea as quickly as I could.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7150103aa63c.jpg[/atsimg]

Hi all
Nothing to severe lately just personal stuff. My family that have passed, messages because of the dificulties I'm having with my Daughter. Apart from a dream I had this morning.....People were changed into savages with growths starting on their arms and eventually covering there bodies. It was chaos, myself and my wife were not affected. It seemed to be evolutionary rather than a virus. I was rescuing a small child from a group of the afflicted, she screamed and they seemed to hate the noise, almost stunned by sound. Then a few of the afflicted seemed to recover enough to cry for help. One of them a young woman asked, "please help me". It was very sad. Got the the child home to safety and wrote down my findings about sound. The same young woman had followed me back to my safe house and was begging for me to help so we let her in and began to work on a sound frequency treatment.
We were not the only unaffected it seemed not to affect Mexican or Mayan cultures. It was abit Mad Max at that point as they were like thugs not really helpfull. Dream changed to me going to watch an Italian juggler and a drunk lady falling asleep on my arm. I woke up at that point.
As for the last post....well no matter to me as I tell certain people everything I dream and they have full instructions just incase.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

6th March 2010, Last night my dreams seemed to be small clips of things. Here is 2 I remember.
1. A large white Heart with a simular coloured Dragon flying around it. It looked like a Chinese Dragon.
2. I had an Ornate Golden disc that seemed to be very important, about the size of a small dinner plate. Very intricate, I remember the overall shape but not all of the design in it.
I've had more...One where I watched guards force people onto a burning tower. This made me angry and I chucked all the guards off their ramparts to their deaths accept 1, who survived his fall. This enraged me more I jumped off sword in hand and plunged it through the guards neck, and continued to search for those responsible but my Dad and Sister were chasing me trying to stop me at this point it seemed to be a modern building I was running through.
Seems the Olympics and staying up late threw my sleep pattern out but it seems my dreams are coming back to their unusual selves.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ok finally I've been thinking about us in the UK being on High Alert but this dream I had could be US I don't know...I dreamed of a T junction of building both old and new but the building that stood out was a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass and screaming after a bomb blast. The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass......

The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.

Ok quick update on this dream......told you there cryptic....On thursday April the first I watched a show called Drop Dead Diva first time its showed here in the UK, heres a link
www.megavideo.com...
when you press the play icon twice it plays the episode but shows some poker add on first click so remember to click a second time to start it.......
Ok 36.10 minutes in.....
and 46.10 in. I decided to check where this show is set in, LA. What I thought was a bomb was infact a quake.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Not noticed any traffic on this thread but i'll post just incased the OP seems to have vanished?
Ok last night a dream which I now have worked out the difference between my own dreams and the special dreams....
My dreams= long winded
Prophetic Dreams=1 or 2 minutes tops, even seconds sometimes.
So onto my PD, It was black and white so I thought but then realised it was nightvision flying over the roofs of houses. Smoke was billowing from one of the houses. It wasn't a few houses it was like an estate. No cryptic clues I don't think unless it has something to do with smoke, house roofs or nightvision IDK.
As from my last post they are sometimes very cryptic.

Today I dreamt of Black and Red Tarten.......I decided to look it up its the primary colour of the Cameron Clan......beings he's a runner for Primeminister then it isn't rocket science.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Today 10/11 may 2010
I had another Desert War Dream which will be near won when a on a second attempt to blow up a weapons cache inside frieght containers suceeds. Only leaving the head of the enemy in a built up area, Who ever the enemy is IDK.

Today I dreamt of Black and Red Tarten.......I decided to look it up its the primary colour of the Cameron Clan......beings he's a runner for Primeminister then it isn't rocket science.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Confirmed!!

2 now confirmed dream events, on ATS that is. Had plenty that have come about, its just nice to see it on screen dated and proofed. I'll keep posting as I get them.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

13 May 2010
Today I dreamt of Atlantis and of a secret I did not know yet and then a number came into my dream

I find those dreams/visions or ideas just before you slip off to sleep, appear in bursts. Kind of a twilight zone, these tend to be warnings or clues to events in the short term, for me that is.
I'm thinking of testing them out on a subject or question......what do you think?
My Atlantis dream was a response to a question which it did answer to a degree...Sometime next year 20...11...or maybe November(11) this year something to do with Atlantis very big story maybe. I shall wait, its in my Tome recorded and dated.
All about my family lately so I dont report those in.
And when trying to have a OBE (astral travel) don't panic if you wake and you cannot move its normal, just try to cough its your throat that reconnects first. This works for me but everyones different.

ps. pick a subject?????

[edit on 16-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Originally posted by wigit

Try and find out how old the name is, maybe its part of a past memory or life.

Ok onto my dream in short.
Burst: Assault on a city surrounded by a wall in the desert.
Main: American soldiers were herding people into a tunnel of vines, it was black inside and a large creature was within. It was a wooded area next to a river. I was one of those to be sent into the tunnel but I escaped into the river and underwater until I reached safety. On reaching the otherside I was picked up by a gunboat which was about to assault and destroy the creature and troops guarding it.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Flying dreams are fun but the best is transformation dreams...i.e into a electric blue dragon and then flying. These dreams are life changing. It was the point in my life I achieved faultless Soul Seeing and an idea of how Life, The Universe and Everything works...from my perspective, as in my personal opinion.

18/19 may 2010

Ok very curious dream burst last night.....It was simply one word spoken so as phonetic as I can:
Offprejun or Ofprigun or Aafpreajun or Aufpijun.
Aaf=female given name: Auf=up
Pri=Puerto Rico: Pre=before: Prea=its to early
Jun=June: Jen=only/here is-here are

I will carry on searching and also about to contact someone reguarding the above phrase in sanskrit or hindu.

Originally posted by wigit

Sounds like someone struggling to say AFRICAN. ??

[edit on 20-5-2010 by wigit]

I didn't think of that..... but I don't know anyone who speaks it so it will remain a mystery?........
African: Hof-Court...Pre-______.....Jonk-young... closest I could find.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

21/22 may 2010

Burst: Mayan Calander something wrong about months and not 12 but 13, not necessarily years though it seemed to be month or date issue maybe.

Main dream was of 2 personal issues.

23 may 2010

Burst: Giant Nasca Astronaut....and someone telling me he is the God Of Bronze he tought them how to fashion metals and mining. He had a name but it was hard to remember.

I had simular dreams throughout my childhood leading up to my 30's being weightless and flying into the sky. Recently I had the same dream but this time I didn't panic and went into space ...deep space then remembering that I am asleep and that I shouldn't go to far out, I brought myself back but woke up along the way. It is amazing you should try it.....I imagine this is how astral travel must be like and infact maybe actual Astral Travel.
26 may 2010

Burst: Snowy mountains with numerous columns of black smoke and fire.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Today 10/11 may 2010
I had another Desert War Dream which will be near won when a on a second attempt to blow up a weapons cache inside frieght containers suceeds. Only leaving the head of the enemy in a built up area, Who ever the enemy is IDK.

#3 confirmed.......... Rest of it could be cryptic

10 June 2010

Been very strange lately almost too quiet as far as my dream bursts go (bursts are the flashes of images that are prophetic) They have been rare in the recent couple of weeks until past couple of days.

Burst: Giant Ocean Bubble/Eruptiion, not a Volcano but a giant bubble of gas.

Main dream: Flying and my old dog, that has passed running along the gound then flying with me. Appearing in my house where intruders were and trying to chase them off with my Katana.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Seems the thread owner maybe.....gone off?? maybe wise to back up the thread I have or start another quoting and copy and paste relevant threads IDK we need a Mod to verify its not gonna go.
3 positive outcomes so far don't want to lose my officially proved posts .
Yes always good to carry a camera just incase you need it but still missed a UFO the other day trying to get my camera out ...lol go figure...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

11/12 June 2010

Main: It was like watching a movie, a couple in a dodge looking car...... this is the odd thing it was a young woman and the father of her boyfriend. They were having a thing if you know what I mean, he stoped the car and then kissed.
Then its me walking down the same street passing the car (is this a burst part of the whole dream IDK) and seeing 2 small very fast rockets I'd say anti-missile missiles wizz off above my head and then a huge missile flying low flies behind me to the right and a minute or 2 later theres a glare but I don't look at it. I'm running to a gravel pit place that sells sand for cover and the shockwave hits me like a strong wind but not close enough to knock me over........I woke up at that point. There were other things in it but nothing that stood out after the finale I kinda forgot most of the build up.
Now I live in the UK we don't have dodge type cars here only if your a collector so read of that what you will. Like I said no real defined burst as I could tell.....more of a switch from third person to a first person view.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

14 June 2010

Burst: Concrete Cracking in a cross design.

15 June 2010

Burst: A police car with sirens blaring down my street warning of a incoming poisonous gas cloud. "Stay Idoors!"

I did have longer dreams but these arent that important most of the time. The guy who started the post has gone so I may move the post along with all my posts. I'll post with the link when its done or if any of you post one first up to you.

16 June 2010

Burst: Important black man and his wife infront of the Federal reserve building, a member of the crowd attacks him and stabs the important black man and his wife screams.

No main dream tonight very restful sleep.

Somethings afoot?..............I have had no bursts as of late and my dreams are also quiet in nature.
Very odd indeed, it's like I've reached the last page of a story..... to explain it.
I hope they return fingers crossed.

16 June 2010

Burst: Important black man and his wife infront of the Federal reserve building, a member of the crowd attacks him and stabs the important black man and his wife screams.

No main dream tonight very restful sleep.

6 minutes in chicks.abovetopsecret.com... just a coincidence.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
My dreams usually follow a staright forward pattern.....A main dream and a short dream ....Burst images or small scenarios of which are highly prophetic.

Ok after a weird few weeks of no burst dreaming at all only dreams of Shamen telling me things I need to address about myself which I take very seriously.
Now they are back.............
12 June 2010

Burst: Google Earth Image of a place and a pin in a place with a banner on it saying "1 Nuke", the place on the map said Biscuit. I have looked on google earth and a road from Glasgow fits it exactly, Shape and positions of the road and the town of biscuit that appeared in my dream but not all the names match.
There's also one simular near Cambridge in the US.

p.s edit what ever you do don't take them as read as alot of the time dreams are cryptic.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Burst: Google Earth Image of a place and a pin in a place with a banner on it saying "1 Nuke", the place on the map said Biscuit. I have looked on google earth and a road from Glasgow fits it exactly, Shape and positions of the road and the town of biscuit that appeared in my dream but not all the names match.
There's also one simular near Cambridge in the US.

There's a bakery called The Biscuit in Somerville, Mass about 1.5 miles from Cambridge.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Like I said as in previous dreams it could be emphisis on the name or map or anything in it.....look at the weapons freight containers in my previous dreams only the Freight Containers in the desert region was relevant. For all I know the biscuit could haved baked something special called a Nuke.......who knows???.....
Remember if your dream seems realistic and thread worthy post it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Ok, but I very rarely have dreams. I love to read others' though... especially those that people feel are prophetic in some way. Keep posting yours!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I will post them as they come....I'm also in the process of a little private research.......I've noticed that filling my head with a subject before going to sleep almost certainly gives me a kind of answer to any thought that may have been lingering in my head.
I am now lead to believe the subconscious mind is hooked up to a hall of records of soughts (spiritual Guidance) or it operates like a Chess Master using advanced Causality evaluating every string of possibility and spitting out the most likely. Possibly and seemingly so its both acting as one.

13 June 2010
Never go to sleep after playing Banjo & Kaoozie it makes for some strange crap.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have dreams of highways filled with cars, no one getting anywhere, as if people are trying to escape a big city but cannot. I have dreams of being somewhere that feels to me to bet a downtown area and buildings are on fire, all the buildings, and I am jumping to escape the flames and then everything goes black.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok this is a late one....had alot to do lately.

15 June 2010

Burst: Whitechurch and the sound of alarms.

Main dream was personal.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Neat post!

I dream in full color, and remember my dreams fairly well.

Three dreams that have shaken me to the core, are as follows.

Dream 1- It was the end as the world knew it. A prophet of some sort guided us threw a dessert. I was carrying my book of CD's, (Before Ipod ever came out). I was with people that felt familar, yet I didn't really know. We started to walk thru this part I took to be the valley of death, because standing tall where giants on both sides of the dessert dressed in robes, looking down at us I sensed. The prophet told us to not look up, don't look behind, keep moving forward and follow his voice. This prophet dissappeared into the dust. As I was walking, I stumbled, and dropped my book of CDs behind me. I stood up and tried to back peddle, but before I could, a hand grabbed me and told me, "Don't look back. Leave it Behind. Leave that weight and burden behind. Where we are going, there is plenty of music to listen to." I felt this sense that something bad was waiting for me to come back to my book of CDs. I listened and was guided to catch up to the rest of the group. Then I awoke. The message I got, was to not be tied to materialistic goods. However, those giants scared the heck out of me, and still do. I felt like I was in Egypt.

Dream 2 - Continuation of the first dream but weeks later. Our group of 30 people finally made it to a pyramid, and there wasn't much shelter from the hot sun. This one pyramid was small, it had a very small room that we could enter. But it was only 4 by 4 feet. It wasn't very big. We were taking a short break, when all the sudden, we saw tornadoes descend upon us. We had no where to go, The pyramid was smooth. We had sand whipping at us, and people scrambling into the pyramids small space. I didn't even try to run or squeeze into that pyramid. I saw a group of three people hug each other and close their eyes and a few single individuals just turn the heads to the ground and murmur some words. I then heard in my head, "Hold on to Faith" then as I quickly looked around and saw people that couldn't squeeze into the room, being sucked out and taken up and away by one fierce tornado. Other tornadoes came down and sucked away people that were cling on to the stone of the pyramid. I then got it when I saw the individuals that were hugging and standing still. Not one wind touched them or moved them. I heard, "Close your eyes, don't look, hold on to faith." I started to pray really hard, thanking God for everything, asking for protection and guidance, asking for forgiveness of all sins. Then I heard, "It is done." I opened my eyes, it was quite. All that held on to faith, were standing with out a scratch or a piece of dust on them, including me. All that shoved and pushed to get into that pyramid were gone. All that held on to the stone were gone. I woke up crying, and cried for an hour, and from there promised to change my ways. I was a teenager then, and sure enough was questioning faith then, but sure changed my mind. It felt real. I have never forgotten it.

Dream 3 - This dream happened last night. It was a scary one. I was standing in this office building, watching a big storm build out over a small town in a heavily wooded rolling valley and I was looking from the 7th floor of the big seamless window, and then noticed the storm changed rapidly fast. Then the clouds dropped, then were blown away. As soon as that happened, a sonic wave knocked down all the trees to this little town. It was straight path through the forest, straight to the town. The town was in ruins. People were panicking, running toward bunker shelters. People were being killed before they could even make it into their shelters. It was almost like a plaque, but this plaque had a demon behind it, and I saw the women that was possessed by this powerful demon. Then I woke up, then prayed for protection, and prayed for my family, and all. Scary stuff.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by WolfPackKeeper]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
23 July 2010

Burst1: F.T.L.O.G ! 18

Main: My wife and daughter heading out on a ship that left very early in the morning.

Burst2: British Island Colony with ruined towers built from stone[metal) from Atlantis. Close by are two more Islands with Volcanoes.

Main: China attacks the above mentioned . American Soldiers being held there as the Chinese look for the Atlantian Advanced Ores not realising the stone looking ruined towers were made from it. The American Soldiers escaped and reclaimed the Island. While Russian forces swept in to again take posession of the Island as they knew where the Ore was i.e the towers. They took down the towers and began to load them into the aircraft while US and Russian forces fought, but from nowhere a mysterious craft flew in and killed both the US and Russian forces and took off with the precious cargo.

p.s edit I have a theory some of us are being blocked.........dreams that is.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just posting here so I can keep track of this place, haven't had any dreams that pertain to the world [at least I don't think so?] I did have one last night but don't think it had anything to do with the world, but more or less personal.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
23 july edit ....The Russians were assisting the Americans not attacking and the unknowns were a forgotten enemy thought defeated.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not many folks like to hear when I say I have had Premonitions or dream like states between waking and sleep. But I have a few people I do tell when I get them, so we can verify if it happens whether or not it was spot on or not.
I know the difference between which are dreams and which are indications of spirit or universe in motion.
I have had three celebrity prems, a 9/11, and some that I hope never come to pass.
I knew the celebrity, and how they died, three days before. I searched the media for a day or two, then it would happen. No more since the third one, thankfully.
9/11 prem was 10 months before, I woke my friend told them the details and was complete rattled. Then like some prems without enough info couldn't nail it down, till it happened, they called me to remind me the details I had said.
The latest one came the day after the Gulf Oil Disaster, but had nothing to do with it at all. just establishing a time line. It should actually be under 4 Horseman thread, I heard a snorting horse so close it was behind me, I turned toward our mountains here in my area, and over the mountain tops appeared a horses nostrils breathing hard. Then galloping that distance supernaturally to me, stops before me, I cant make out the rider, but the horse was the white one, the first. All that was said was "You know what this means, don't you?" My only response was not in question form but in statement Armegeddon. Then the image said "It's coming." And then roared away. Did some online searches, much not much into studying theology. So I can say sometimes, I get images, phrases, intense emotional reactions upon waking, but by no means means I feel I am psychic. I have often hoped I had been, but with knowledge comes great responsibility. I just haven't developed an outlet to share this with.
If you would like to discuss the previous or the latter please post reply.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I had a dream about three weeks ago. It was of this tower. I could see people through the windows and I remembering telling people that there was the _________ tower. Suddenly i saw an explosion starting from the bottom and working its way to the top. The tower had some kind of triangle shape but not completely triangle. I remember getting sad and saying there goes the _________ tower. Sensed it was related to terrorism and the name was close to Sears but it wasn't the Sears tower.

Looked on the internet but could not locate a tower like the one I saw in my dream from a certain angle.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by jam321]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join