It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 11th 2010 False Flag???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So, the sun is slowly setting on July 11th. I've been scanning ATS and various news outlets, looking for a "false flag" event, as forecasted by Time-Wave-Zero, The Web-Bots, etc.

Did I miss something?

I gathered from all of the "chatter" that there was going to be an earth-shattering event.

Was it something small, which will explode later?

Did anything even happen at all?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I heard about Operation Deep Sleep for the first time this morning, and as usual nothing has happened.

Maybe the earth shattering event will be a result of BP putting the new cap on the Deepwater Horizon well.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
Maybe the earth shattering event will be a result of BP putting the new cap on the Deepwater Horizon well.

Or maybe like every other false flag prophecy posted on ATS, it wont happen at all. If there is a false flag operation, I dont think anyone will have the right amount of inside knowledge to forecast such an event. Im not saying that these dont happen, but for someone to predict one accurately would be incredbile

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
almost everyday someone is saying there will be a false flag op tomorrow, next week, etc..

its a distraction to remove focus from any actual false flag...if you label everything a false flag, then by default, nothing becomes a false flag.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe it was the Israeli soldiers that were allegedly captured today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Not necessarily a false flag. Sometimes you don't know what has happened immediately. Sometimes it is something that sets in motion a chain of events and you won't know till hindsight.

If you go back and look, you will find several threads talking about April 19/20 where many "poo-poo-ed" the idea of anything significant happening in spite of the fact that history was cited for occurances on that day throughout history as well as it being some important satanic day.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
almost everyday someone is saying there will be a false flag op tomorrow, next week, etc..

its a distraction to remove focus from any actual false flag...if you label everything a false flag, then by default, nothing becomes a false flag.

Bingo
Im glad someone is paying attention.

Kinda like when you get a whole bunch of radar blips of airtraffic running military drills mixed in with false blips of aircraft etc....Voila !
1-2-3 targets destroyed.

I'm convinced that not even NORAD knew what was going on at the time(911)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
wait for the news cycle to kick in.. all the "reporters" were off today.. wait for the spin machine to kicks in and see what happens..

There were a few interesting happenings.. some are still in progress.. one the BP fiasco.. there going to try to seal the well in.. there still working on it.. and the 20k Hezbollah solders in the boarder may be eventful...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
Did anything even happen at all?

well yes something did happen to me.
My internet keeps going out.

Was on ATS this afternoon and the internet
went down from about 4pm til 4:15 pm.
Then it happened again around 6:15 and
stayed off for 5 mins then came back on.
Then it happened again around 8pm and again
around 10 pm. All Eastern times.

Even CNN and Fox went down for me including ATS.
Don't know if anybody else experienced this at all.
I rebooted my cable modem and had no effect.
The light on it that shows the internet, went off
so I just had 3 lights on.

I was gonna post a thread about it but thought
I'd wait to see if it happened to anybody else
first.

Could Obama be using that internet kill switch?? lol
or could it be a cyber attack??? don't know.
But it was frustrating today being online. And we
had no storms in the area.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm in total shock that an ATS "false flag" prediction didn't happen!
I do know however, for a FACT that disclosure and martial law will happen this Monday!
Or maybe not!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
7-11, I suppose that is an astrological number. But next year will be even worse: 7-11-11,

But I also thought they would attack Iran on July 3,

7/3/10

7+3+1 =11

or

7/3/2010

7+3+2+1= 13

Either they are slacking or this whole numerology thing is bunk.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well I'm afraid this Timewave topic has really gotten out of hand in my absence. At no time did I predict catastropic events for July 11 (or for any time around that date). I merely pointed to the date range of July 7-11 as being a time where old habits shift towards new action and the populace evolves towards a new mindset. It's a time of change beginning with individuals (events in your personal lives) that eventually leads to a broader affect in society in the following months.

The Timewave is first and foremost a personal gauge of the flow of one's own life which then mirrors expanded aspects of experience - within communities, societies, and then the world. The Timewave is not predictive with regards to specific events - it is predictive with themes of experience and accelerated change. Although big events in history do correlate with major peaks and troughs along the wave, those events were not predictable by solely using the software. People attempting to use this graph (that is, any version of this graph) to predict what will happen on a specific day are spinning their wheels and will continue to do so until the realize the true nature of the wave.

My last post within my timewave thread was meant to lay it all out and be unquestionably clear about what the Timewave represents. Other contributors are welcome to say whatever (and predict whatever) they want, but please understand that the graph must first be considered on a personal level before one can then attempt to use it in a collective sense.

[edit on 11/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Posted this on several other July 11th postings. Coincidence?...Maybe. But eitherway, Zelda's main character below:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I heard about Operation Deep Sleep for the first time this morning, and as usual nothing has happened.

Well, I had two long cat naps - one mid-morning and one mid-afternoon. Maybe it has something to do with putting people under.

Other than that, it was a rather non-eventful Sunday.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, there's this:

Dozens Killed in Bomb Blasts in UgandaUpdated: 27 minutes ago

AP KAMPALA, Uganda (July 11 ) -- In simultaneous bombings bearing the hallmarks of international terrorists, two explosions ripped through crowds watching the World Cup final in two places in Uganda's capital late Sunday, killing 64 people, police said. One American was killed and several were wounded.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hmm... I wasn't seeing any heavy action on the Timewave Zero software until around the end of the summer. Did I read that correctly?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks Evasius.

You have strengthened my knowledge of Timewave.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well finally,.. an awakening to the evading truth.
Z has been playin with your chemistry set and has nearly blown up the lab.
You should really lock that door when you are away..
But seriously,.. the predictions on all fronts have got to be put in a reality context.
And people have got to stop posting info that is incomplete. At least try to bring facts..
Or posting junk news just to get noticed. lame

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It has been rumored that TPTB, including President Obama all met at Bohemian Grove...

Originally posted by Elostone
I also find it interesting that President Obama is rumored to be in Bohemian Grove today, as reported here

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Also...Wheres Obama?
______beforeitsnews/story/98/164/Wheres_Obama_This_Weekend_-_Area_51_-_Bohemian_Grove.html

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

From this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmmm...

Perhaps their total eclipse ritual will bear fruit. Time will tell...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The 'heavy action,' as you say, is expected between October 21 - November 14. Not very good if you want a specific moment in time to get your knickers in a bunch, but that's really the best I can do using only the software. If you would like me to speculate beyond what I know and narrow it down, I would say October 21, November 1, or Nov. 11-14. Again, that's just speculation, and anyone can throw dates around. As for what specifically happens then, I have no idea.

Again, July 7-11 ends habit and begins a period of action. The action starts with individuals and expands through society. This expanded action culminates near the end of this peak in late October/early November.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join