It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect time to disclose, and it isn't happening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The World Cup final is the perfect time to disclose any "alien" (not necessarily space) presence. Almost 1 billion people are tuning into this game using various methods. That is 1/7 of the human population. This is the best time, albeit most surprising, to disclose OR for Aliens to show themselves.

But, as always, nothing happens. I'm starting to think that they, whatever they are, will never show themselves. Maybe they will in a few thousand years, but now...its looking so unlikely.

What do you all think, I think this is an opportunity missed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think its ridiculous they would consider disclosing anything when a stupid football game is playing.
Disclosure is a serious event and IMHO its not gonna happen unless we're under threat of imminent destruction (i.e. it wont matter the repercussions as probably no one will be left anyway) I feel like a sucka for even replying heh

link   
What would have ever made you think it would happen?

I don't understand.

"Good footwork as "athlete" heads toward the goal on a solo run, the kick................*****transmission interrupted*****

WE....ARE....FROM PLANET.....ZORGON.....

Not happening. We're not going to see world disclosure, if there's anything to even disclose.

link   
Im pretty sure this has been discussed in this thread before, or at least a a similar discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Nothing to do with the game itself, just the collective audience that is watching. This is EASILY the most watched event in human history.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And, the game is over with no type of craft coming down. This is just a great press opportunity missed, IMO. I don't really see any other opportunity in the future in which disclosure could conceivably happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Again, because I respectfully say it's not likely to ever happen.

If there is something to disclose, it won't ever be for obvious reasons. Among the biggest is the whole-

"What!? You mean world governments have been LYING to us for XXX amount of years? WTF?!?!?!? REVOLT"

- reaction that I could absolutely see happen. It would open the floodgates for every other conspiracy theory to suddenly gain that much more credibility. Also key among them is the destabilzation of the religious institution which so many citizens of humanity are dependent upon.

There's SO many reasons why disclosure would never happen, unless world governments decide to change the status quo on how public information is handled. Again, not likely to ever happen.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh it will happen, that you can be sure of. When you ask? Well I'm not about to make any predictions on it because I feel there are certain conditions that need to be met first. The stage has almost been set, yes we are all eager for the show but the grandest show of all requires careful planning. You do realize when this happens it will be a great mind**** for the entire world population? It will have a great domino effect and many just aren't prepared for this yet...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

There's SO many reasons why disclosure would never happen, unless world governments decide to change the status quo on how public information is handled. Again, not likely to ever happen.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

If these are really intelligent beings with advanced technology, then no world government will stop them. Simply put it will be on their terms, seems to me they are waiting for the right moment.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They show themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Nothing to do with the game itself, just the collective audience that is watching. This is EASILY the most watched event in human history.

What makes you think they want this kind of exposure?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
But, as always, nothing happens. I'm starting to think that they, whatever they are, will never show themselves. Maybe they will in a few thousand years, but now...its looking so unlikely.

---------------------------------------------------------
Question: Instead, has it occured to you that there is nothing to disclose? No aliens here on earth?
Doesn't that make any sense to you?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Interestingly, the BBC played out with a montage depicting the cup final stadium arriving and descending from the sky like a huge starship!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

TheOneElectric.....

If I could think for myself, I might be able to answer you.....

But I'm all alone in here without my "disinfo posse"!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People all over the world are and have seen them and will continue to see them. The moment disclosure comes will be decided by us not them amazing minds above and certainly not by those regressed and ego driven men and woman who have dared to yolk us to a feudal collective.

I have seen them, I do not mind at all if you or any other do not believe me because what matters to me is that I know they are here, have always been here and are continuing to come here. There is not a single thing the government can do to stop them because the government was never in control of the long term process in the first place.

The time for something so liberating to the human psyche, consciousness and the spirit will come simply when the time is right and at that moment the disclosure will be unmistakable and be unmistakable as not coming from our government. It will certainly not happen because an opportunity presents itself as half the world sits down to watch a bunch of sweating men kick a ball from one end of a field to another.

Call me deluded if you wish but a polygraph would not!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

they tried but everyone freaked out ... they had to reschedule

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm I the only one who thinks maybe there is nothing to disclose about aliens because THEY AREN'T HERE??!!

occam's razor

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I'm I the only one who thinks maybe there is nothing to disclose about aliens because THEY AREN'T HERE??!!

occam's razor

And yet here you are, on an alternative topic website, in a UFO/alien forum no less, wasting time on something you already have you mind made up about.

Not an attack, just a reminder to look in the mirror.

Occam's razor is good, however it doesn't suggest to have all the answers. Probability is more in accordance with such and as a result we have the right to discuss that probability.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I never said anything about space aliens. I don't even think what they are space aliens. They are something, and I don't really know what. I've gone far too deep within the rabbit hole and have realized that there is more that we don't know than we do know.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Aliens don't need direct access to broadband to disclose themselves. I mean they will get their airtime anyway. All they need is to appear in some public place. And the next day the whole planet will be aware of their presence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join