It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever seen a "Double Rainbow"? Video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow 1-8-10

Pretty cool. And his reaction was even better
I have to say I think he's very fortunate to see that. I wonder how many can say they've seen a "Double Rainbow" '

And just for laughs;

DOUBLE RAINBOW SONG!!

I thought maybe some of us could use a laugh.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, several times.

I don't know if there's something different with the light (the sunlight in Portugal is very strong), but they are relatively common here in Portugal.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Seen many in California, around Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose. And have seen triples as well.

And I wonder if the guy got his gf's birth control confused with his vita-pack. That is completely pathetic.

I should add that I feel rainbows are quite striking, particularly when the lighting is right however none have caused me to have a breakdown. They've rather mundane explanation, and actually more common than you'd think- you just have to look.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think this video went viral for the fact that the guy filming this went completely nuts...made popular for the comedic factor....

there's plenty of "remixes"......friggin' funny

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Its a good video as long as you first put the audio to MUTE!!! I mean COME ON MAN, what the heck?!! The guy sounds like a person LITERALLY having an ORGASM while at the SAME TIME discovering he won the LOTTERY. I mean COME ON MAN, SETTLE DOWN!!!

So mute the video as it is UNBEARABLE if you do not.

REALLY UNBEARABLE!!!

===EDIT TO ADD: The follow-up videos making light of the man in the 1st vid were nicely done!! Gave me a chuckle! Nice work.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
While traveling to Hawai'i once I was fortunate enough to see a full circle double rainbow!! It was amazing. It's only possible to see a full circle rainbow from the air and while over a reflective watery surface like the ocean or clouds.

I grabbed this off the internet; it pales in comparison, but you get the idea.

I also happened across this one. It's copywrite: Tim Bullen Photography so if you duplicate please keep his name in the loop

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
@ ArMaP ; I think I past the serveral mark.
. And never knew that about Portugal. Could it be the tree's and the Oxygen they give out. or the photosynthesis?

@abecedarian ; Oh dang, I live in Southern Cali and havn't even seen it, and now that I think about it I don't know when the last time I've seen a rainbow.

@wrathchild ; Haha, yeah I could not stop cracking up
But it was pretty cool nonetheless

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
While traveling to Hawai'i once I was fortunate enough to see a full circle double rainbow!! It was amazing. It's only possible to see a full circle rainbow from the air and while over a reflective watery surface like the ocean or clouds.

I grabbed this off the internet; it pales in comparison, but you get the idea.

I also happened across this one. It's copywrite: Tim Bullen Photography so if you duplicate please keep his name in the loop

Wow, never knew about a full rainbow, or full double rainbow till now. Thats awesome. I wish I could be outside more looking up and around, but its summer, I live in southern cali, and right now its 110°F out...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I was so sad to see the mob attack this guy.

Feeling ecstatic during a moment of Awe should be revered.

The ridicule this guy received just goes to show how far detached people are from nature.

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Have you ever seen an Upside down rainbow, I seem to have seen loads in the past few years, maybe its those Chemtrails again.
How about Sundogs aswell, could be those trails again.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just saw one about a month ago. Both rainbows could clearly be seen all the way from the tree tops on one side to tree tops on the other. It was HUGE! The coolest part was that at my angle one of the rainbows landed on the steeple of a church. I took pictures with my cameraphone, but they came out crappy. It was the first time I had ever seen or heard of one. Very cool and inspiring.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've actually driven right through one before, the rainbow was so huge that it's effect covered the entire road and then yards on either side.

Could see the colors of the light changing as we went through it - this was in Hawaii where doubles and even a triple are very common.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Once again I cannot view any type of video from my work computer, but I have seen a double rainbow, matter of fact, I posted it somewhere here on ats. Not the first one I ever saw either, just the first one I ever caught on film.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sounded like he was doing something more than just looking at the double rainbows from 3:11 on..

Double rainbows have appeared over the niagara falls, canadian side quite a few times, while I was vacationing there years back. Always a great thing to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We had a double rainbow here about 1.5 week ago. Even saw a terminal on the ground that looked golden. I'm not even joking.

My kids were making plans about what they were going to do to get that gold.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Took this awhile ago: www.panoramio.com... Picture doesn't do it justice. It was amazing.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes and one day my worker and I were crossing a bridge when we saw a triple rainbow. When about half way across the bridge one of the bows actually came in the passenger side of the vehicle and covered the worker.

It was totally awesome.

I have seen the end of the rainbow several times near the same place also.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Beautiful picture PsykoOps! I'm sure it must have been absolutely stunning to see it in person.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My God, what is that dude on? I want some! LOL

I have seen an upside down rainbow many years ago, never a double one.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I've seen 2 this year. They are really cool.

This is the most recent. It was June 29th.

My neighbor told me when she saw it, she was exiting a funeral home, and the members of the family felt it was a sign to them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59127abe355b.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join