It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga and National Security Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Apparently an Army Officer by the name of Bradley Manning illegally transferred defense department data to Wikileaks while humming along to none other than, Lady Gaga.

He pretended he was listening to Lady Gaga on the computer while transferring the documents so nobody would notice what he was doing, but to me, I figured that would make them more suspicious

He also put some data on a CD that was, yes, disguised as a Lady Gaga CD.

Adrian Lamo, a well-known former hacker, had traded electronic messages in which Private Manning described his unhappiness with the Army—and, Mr. Lamo said, his activities downloading classified data.

perezhilton.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Jess_Undefined]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
jaysus, this chick has some extreme popularity. I personally can't trust that.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

That's pretty funny haha!
I wonder if he got jail time, or if the embarrassment was enough...

By the way, totally unrelated. I think you are pretty

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That just proves it, Lady gaga is taking over peoples minds, whatever will we do...............................................

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lady GaGa is a national security threat.

We can start the war on terror at home by destroying every recording she ever made!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
Lady GaGa is a national security threat.

We can start the war on terror at home by destroying every recording she ever made!

AMEN....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
SGT: Attention! Officer Manning what in tarnation are you doing?

Manning: Just watching some top secret, classified videos and burning the new Lady GaGa album onto a CD, Sir.

SGT: Lady GaGa?

Manning: Sir, Yes, Sir! Would you like to hear?

SGT: No, I am too smart and can't stand childish pop songs. I prefer Guns N' Roses when I'm doin my killin. Carry on with your computer thing-a-ma-jig Officer Manning.

Manning: (Click, Right Click, Copy, Burn to Disc) Muhaha!!! What a perfect disguise, nobody wants to hear her music. I've stolen 250,000 files from the Pentagon in under 30 secs!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is da man!

Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this funny part of the story,

I wasn't aware he was jamming to or pretending to sing along to Lady Gaga, when he was sneaking data.

I wonder what song/s he was singing to? Pokerface would be funny, what would be really funny is if he was singing and dancing to Just dance or Bad Romance.

Yikes why do I know Lady Gaga songs

Damn the social night scene and TV for getting these songs permanently stuck in my head. :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
jaysus, this chick has some extreme popularity. I personally can't trust that.

How can you trust anyone who has been caught in a bad romance?

Feel free to take it down if it's necessary mods!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TiffanyInLA

I wanted to respond to this thread, but I lost my train of thought when I ran across your avatar.

This guy needs better taste in music though, Im sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Ah! Thats hysterical, I wonder which song he was humming? It would've been better if he sang... I can picture it now, an muscular scary army guy sitting at a computer being like, "Stop telephonin' me eh-eh-eh-eh.."!!

Awesome post!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't remember who said it, but I saw this somewhere else;

"He should have been more careful, if he didn't get busted on spying, he might have on 'Don't ask, don't tell"

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

I really wish I knew how to post video.

It makes one really wonder what hidden messages are in the Afghanistan video with GaGa's Telephone.

video

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance – The Occult Meaning

vigilantcitizen.com...

Lady Gaga’s videos and performances are extremely symbolic and filled with hidden messages. Her latest video, named “Bad Romance”, describes the dark and ritualistic inner-workings of the entertainment industry, by symbolically depicting Gaga as a sex slave. This article examines the occult symbols present in the video and its hidden meaning.

i really feel sorry for the future generation. i feel for the children who are influenced by this women. you say the parents are to blame for letting them listen...but the parents are already under the influence of the babylonian system...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Although I consider myself a bit of a rock chick, I dont really blame the guy, some of her songs are annoyingly catchy

Soooo glad none of my hardcore musical snob friends are on this site to see what I just said

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Gaga is a definate security threat.

No one notices she is smuggling junk in her undies.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by jimstradamus]

new topics

top topics

join