It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visa 666, We have all been trumped!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok, I give this post credit to a post on amirite.com... yes.

Source

Today I realized that VI is 6 in Roman numerals, S is 6 in Greek, and A is 6 in Babylonian. 666. Visa is the card of the devil

I think this post is pretty self explanatory.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's more likely to mean 5166.

People see what they want to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
VISA = 666

Hmmm, why doesn't that surprise me...

Good find, but, do you have any other links other than the one you posted? I'll go poke around and look too...

peace

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Actually , through arcane numerology of my own, I have determined that the source, and the idea behind this is utter idiocy! It's way too complex to go into here. What superstitious nonsense.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
5+1=6

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
google comes up with a crap load of results

Picture

I'm not sure whether to go "holy sh*" or laugh at it

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's actually more likely to mean "Visa". Seems to have connotations relating to a travel Visa.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
V = 5
I = 1
S = 6
A = 6

Apart from wanting it to fit into 666, why on earth would you add the first two together?

[edit on 10/7/2010 by Kryties]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Let's put this in perspective.
"666" can be found in a million, million different places.
But it has no significance, as far as Revelation is concerned, until it's being used as the symbol of loyalty towards someone publicly claiming to be the returned Christ.

Until Barclaycard is being used for this purpose, being able to find the number 666 there is irrelevant. The same applies, of course, to all the other myriad places where the number can be found.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
V = 5
I = 1
S = 6
A = 6

Apart from wanting it to fit into 666, why on earth would you add the first two together?

[edit on 10/7/2010 by Kryties]

In order to write the number 6 in Roman Numerals, you must write "VI", that is why you would add the two together. Just like XI is 11, etc..

To me, this is fairly interesting. I'd like to know when the word "Visa" was first used, and the history of its use.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Even if its coincidental, its one hell of a coincidence, and to those saying vi should mean 5, 1 singularly
you should know you have to put vi side by side to make a 6 in roman numerals, why such an urgency to downplay? Is your lord and master about to be figured out?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Laugh at it. Please.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeofthetiger
Even if its coincidental, its one hell of a coincidence, and to those saying vi should mean 5, 1 singularly
you should know you have to put vi side by side to make a 6 in roman numerals, why such an urgency to downplay? Is your lord and master about to be figured out?

Yeah, ofcourse, even though this isn't related to biblical prophecy and is grasping at straws.
Unless the Head honcho at visa is going to become the antichrist, I don't think we have to worry.
Also does this mean American Express is the credit card of God?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Let's see the mark is the number of a man...the mark that a person takes strips them of their freedom, and enslaves them as servants of the mark. Yes, VISA and credit cards in general could very well fit into the 666 explanation. I don't think any of us will know, until the end has come.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
FEDERAL RESERVE also = 6,6,6

NEW YORK =6,6,6

US OF AMERICA = 6,6,6

We are told that the ancient Chaldeans, during the time of the Babylonian Empire when the prophetic Book of Daniel was written, had a numerological technique that can be applied to the english alphabet today. In that system, each succeeding letter of the alphabet was equal to 6 more than the one before it. In our system A would equal 6, B would equal 12, etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I thought the way numerology worked was:

5+1+6+6 = 18
1+8 = 9

So Visa, by the OP's 'translation' of what the letters mean would be 9.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Any groups of people just using cash apart from you is that not a bit strange? Maybe you have been blinded by it and you are in the 666 matrix and its your turn turn to go back to cash before its too late. Could be one scenario of the now and future to come.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
666 is the number of a man.
The man is Solomon.
And his network still exists today.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer

Today I realized that VI is 6 in Roman numerals, S is 6 in Greek, and A is 6 in Babylonian. 666. Visa is the card of the devil

I think this post is pretty self explanatory.

Well, since 666 isn't eh numbefo the beast why should we care?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
I thought the way numerology worked was:

5+1+6+6 = 18
1+8 = 9

So Visa, by the OP's 'translation' of what the letters mean would be 9.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18

lol nevermind, I read something totally different. I think if you can construe a result from something than that result is possible.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by depth om]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join