It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Kitten/Other encounters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hello, I am Bear. Been around the forums for some time, had posts in the past around a similar subject.

As of late I have noticed an increase in activity in my home, but not the usual. In the past we have had a female "ghost" and a humanoid male creature ghost or otherwise. Lately however we have been noticing a small black shape running through the house, for a long time we assumed it was our dog; a small black chizou. However lately I have had to come to correct this thought.
About 5 days ago I saw this "ghost" in a clear view. A small orange cat (think Puss in Boots from shrek in coloration pattern) dashed off of my couch and toward my bedroom. I asked if anyone else saw a cat run down the hall to which no one said they did. About 30 minutes later however it was brought to my attention that a small black blob ran from my room into the bathroom, we first thought this to be our dog but noticed he was asleep on the couch behind us.

Ever since this happened my dog has not left the corner of the couch I saw the cat come from alone. Growling at it, clawing at it, biting at it, and otherwise being annoying. I didnt think much of this but its been going on for 4 and a half days. My dog is going on 3 years old and has never chewed or torn anything up until now. We often find him watching something move around and growling at the air and running away from nothing with his tail between his legs.

Im not particularly worried about it, but im wondering how to deal with this? My dog hasnt given up on this and even after spraying the couch with bitter bite, scents, and even letting my ferret sleep there he just will not stop tearing it up.

--------------------

On subject, there has been also quite a rise in activity from the female "ghost". Visitors complain about hear my neighbor talking in whispers and such, but my neighbors are never home in the AM hours. We have been seeing and being victim of objects moving more frequently, most irritating of which mail going from the coffee table to the shelf in our display center.

The male humanoid however is not moving on even after seeking assistance, though I do not receive as many scratches, though violently thrown objects are becoming more frequent. The latest was a book and hair dryer within a second of each other whilst brushing my teeth.

These two events are effecting my life and relationships. I was engaged to be married but due to me having nightmares, things being in the bed but not visible, being licked or nibbled on by apparently nothing, she decided to break it off with me until I got Christian help. (To which I refused, im not a religious man, and if that was the case I was fine to let her go.) Friends frequently do not visit anymore and prefer to be at their place. Some people have gone so far as to tell me they dont feel safe bringing their children to my house or near it.

I'll put a link to my old thread in a moment as an informational background.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pics appear to be down, unsure why but its an old thread, I still have them if repost is requested or just U2U

[edit on 10-7-2010 by The Bear Man]
Edit to fix title and better describe.(Hah I spelled ghost gost...)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Pics would be killer! Sounds scare as hell, coupled with the fact I hate cats!!! I had an experience with a shadow man when I was young that scared the hell out of me so I can understand the strangeness you are probably feeling. Im not good with ghosts or anything but I can kind of relate. S+F for you, interesting read! Post pics if you can.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The male, throws things aobut due to anger (maybe about you being in his house?) or he could likely be very frustrated because he knows he is in limbo (not at peace).
I personally had quite a few "hairy" experiences. I think you pick up alot on seeing animals that had passed away in your area. Sometimes even those on the other side seek us sensitive/perceptive people in hopes of us being able to help them or lead the way.

firstly, it would be great for you to get info on the house you are living in. Even info on the site BEFORE a house or homes in your area was built.

On top of sensing things that went on in my life, there were a also times I went out of my body....very bad feeling, not being able to use your "physical" hands anymore, you try to talk or get peoples attention and they dont acknowledge you. Kind of like on the outside looking in and not being able to join in with others. Many people who pass also do not even realize they had crossed over....This happened to my uncle. He died in his sleep, there were NO special prayers said as he was being buried (as was promised by another relative), and within a week I saw image in my front room, and I began feeling frightened, angry, frustrated and deeply worried about my young nephew (his son). To make a long story short, he knew of my talents, and sought me out for help. He was lost, not at peace, worried about his son and terribly frightened and scared. I lit a tall white candle outdoors under the beautiful full moon, and had another person with me for company. I instructed my companion NOT to say or do anything unless I tell him otherwise.
I called upon the presence of the angels of light and healing, our guides, and my uncle. I asked for my uncle to enter the flame so he can communicate to us with the actions of the flame. The flame was low at first, then it rose to a length of about two inches, and to shorten the story, the flame (my uncle) showed how quivering he was, how jumpy he was, leaned in my direction wehn he understood me, and leaned toward my companion, to acknowledge his presence. I explained I knew he was afraid, etc, and that he had passed over, and must join the light in order to solve his current problem. I told him he will later join the other family members after he has resolved his problem and comes to peace.

for about two weeks, things were quiet and I could not sense my uncle. At about three weeks after that, my mother called me (she also lives with my grandmother) and told me they saw not only uncle but great gramma, and grandpa with him right in their living room.

It took a little time but things fixed up.
Many people make the mistake of "excorsing" an entity from "their" home. How would we feel if someone tried to kick us out? To someone who didnt quite pass over, they are forced to watch as other people move into their house and do what they want with it.
Try geeting all the info you can about the house and the site/area it is on. Maybe there would be even old newspaper articles on something that may have happened there.

After that, use that info to hopefully identify the "person", and give the candle proxy method I told about above. Coming to terms, letting the other know you understand, and that you needs its help also in resolving this so you both can carry on in peace.

Sorry, didnt mean to make such a long reply, but thought any advice for you at this time would help. An entity actually at the energetic point of throwing things is not good and will not get better or just go away forever.

Let me know if this helps any. Good luck to you as well as the entity.

PS I too, have seen plenty of animals running around. but the animal that is upsetting your dog also needs to find its peace....as with humans even animals are sometimes not aware that they "died".

Another note: sometimes beings are locked, especially if they died a violent death.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I've become used to the phenomenon in my house, its not a huge issue to me so much as others. I have tried moving but the male and female follow. The cat however is new.

I am not aware of any cats passing away with a similar description. Its getting very irritating with the dog, I had to spray more bitter bite to save my sofa from his tiny puppy sized teeth. I do not know how to deal with animal spirits as i've never had the experience till now.

The pictures I supplied in that other thread are one when I started getting a scratch, then as it deepened over time, lastly the tearing from the broken glass on my wrist. I havnt been lucky enough to get a pic of any shadows or people, I dont tend to keep the camera with me while im doing my daily dos.

Im going to try using cat toys and placing them away from the sofa to "hopefully" move the cat and thusly the dog from chewing it up and tearing at it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Reserved for pic attatchment attempts. Grr photobucket

Picture of scratches when I first felt them forming

About 3 mins later

Also this photo of my wrist as was a request in my U2U box to be taken when I opened the first thread, so its had a little time to scab and such.

And finally one of my scars from a more intense event, the color is gone but hair no longer grows where the scar used to be

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Interesting experiences! Did you have another dog similar in breed to your current dog at some time? Might explain the spirit dog/blob. It could also be a litter-mate of your puppy that may have died and has joined your puppy, it's brother/sister.

I would ask around if there used to be a ginger cat living at your house or in the neighbourhood.

A spirit woman speaking in hushed whispers, and a spirit man who engages in violence, suggests to me, if the two are related, of some sort of domestic violence between the two.

If this is true, you being a man may invoke envy in the man who may be possessive, and fear in the woman.

Very disturbing.

Might be worth finding out if the house has a history, anything to do with a troubled relationship, and about the ginger cat.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Im not sure the male is human, thus deemed humanoid.

Puppy is not my type at all. Dont ever want a small dog again. All his litter mates are alive. As for the cat im not aware of any of the type and I know "most" of the animals around here.

Bah this dog is drivin me nuts right at this moment, hes not giving up

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
Im not sure the male is human, thus deemed humanoid.

What makes you say humanoid as opposed to human? Just curious as to whether you've experienced something that made you wonder if it was not exactly a human spirit.

Puppy is not my type at all. Dont ever want a small dog again. All his litter mates are alive.

It reminds me very much of a alleged paranormal photo I once saw of a black cat in a house watching another black cat darting across the floor, a cat with a very long tail.

The spooky thing? The people only had one cat, and only that cat was visable to the people when the photo was taken.

As for the cat im not aware of any of the type and I know "most" of the animals around here.

Including the ones now deceased? If the ginger cat is a spirit, they may be no telling how long ago it died.

As for your puppy, monitor his behaviour if you experience something odd. Animals are very sensitive to the paranormal, and often give off the first warning signs.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing those experiences. It's funny I saw the thread title and thought, 'oh jeez, a ghost cat,' but then quickly remembered my own ghost cat experience. It wasn't really a ghost cat, more of a shadow cat.

I was at the vet with my dog one night about 6pm. It was near closing time and no one else was in the waiting room. I noticed out of the corner of my eye a dark shape near a chair in front of me. I saw it peripherally - about 20 degrees off direct line of sight to be exact. It was the shape of a cat. It was the exact size of a cat. And it moved pretty much like any cat I've ever seen. It seemed to peep around the chair, paused, took a few steps forward, stopped, and then darted back behind the chair. I looked right at it on is way back. It was a shadow cat, which was slightly darker than the rest of the room - and the dark patch was in the shape of a cat.

Anyway, I considered asking the vet if anyone ever mentioned the ghost cat in the waiting room, but thought it best to just leave it be. Thanks for sharing your experience and likewise reminding me of my own.

[edit on 10/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You may want to check out this thread by another member who has had a similar experience to yours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Have you tried moving your furniture around?

Also could the male and female be folks from your distant past? And thus have followed you?

Alot of questions. You are very brave to put up with things. I hope you never saw the movie Paranormal Activity....It is a movie that can get you thinking. Please do not watch that movie unless you want to know how serious your situation could get. I am thinking sometimes spirits re enact what was going on in their lives before they died. The woman may have been battered and tries to whisper for help.
I do hope your dog settles somehow. Will you still continue to keep it even if it continues with his stress? If it were me, I would find a temporary home for it to not only find out if it calms down but also give it a break from your house and what is bothering it.

I wish I knew of for sure solutions to this. It will be on my mind...Hopefully some suggestions we folk can give you may help even in a small way.
Regardless, please be careful.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Regensturm: If you read the info in the first link I give a description of the male. But to sum it up, what I saw was very sinewy and muscular, not much in the shape of a human aside from upright with 2 legs and 2 arms.

I know all the owners of animals in this area due to my ferret being over friendly, but it is possible a cat could have lived here like that before I lived here, about 4/5 years

Triplereiki: I've tried nearly everything with that sofa hah. I wont get rid of the dog even temporarily, though I wish I would sometimes.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Oh my thats.. quite the couple
I havnt had any ghost sex, but relationship wise, yes they do affect those around me. Thanks for sharing, lots of funny
yet harsh comments in there as well.

Im unsure if the male and female knew each other before they appeared here. The female has been around much longer from the male which showed up moths later.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Reminds me of an experience we had many years ago. Our siamese, Epicenter, had four babies in our closet. They were all lilac points (very light coloring) except Temblor, who was a chocolate point. My wife and I helped her through the birth while talking to our vet on the phone. One of the kittens died soon after birth. We called her Angel. The three remaining ones we called Hurricane, Temblor, and Iridium. Hurricane is sitting right by me as I type this. She's now 14.

My wife buried the kitten in our backyard. A couple of days later she got up in the middle of the night and saw a white siamese just sitting near the door of one of the guest bedrooms. The only problem was that the other cats were all accounted for, sleeping with Epi in another part of the house.

We figure it had to have been Angel. There really is not another explanation.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Aww poor thing.. I hate thinking of animals dieing before they have a chance to live, its so sad. Hopefully your little Angel is happy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If it is alright, I'd like to share a similar experience with you.

My wife had a pet rabbit long before I came around, and he was probably the closest thing to a familiar one can get - he slept with her, lived in her room freely, etc.

He lived to be almost 7, having just passed on from a seizure earlier in the year.

For the past several months, he has been thumping on the floor upstairs where his cage used to be. It's the same noise he would make when he was hungry, wanted attention, or just felt like making a ruckus. Our house has noises naturally, they all do, but this is a very particular sound that only he could make.

It has gradually lessened to the point now that I rarely notice it, but for a period of time after his death it was a twice, three times a night type of thing.

I don't know what you can do to make it go away, I'm not really sure we have any control over matters of this type...but best of luck to you all the same.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Interesting that you brought this up. I too had a rabbit for around 7/8 years that lived freely around the house who passed away from a seizure induced from the snuffles. My female rabbit was heart broken for the longest time but you could always smell parsley(Male's favorite treats, female wouldnt touch it.)

Sad to say the female had a rather bad death in the past year.. she bit me in my sleep whilst I was having a nightmare and I lashed out, accidently impaling her on my dresser. Took me a long time to get over it, I love my animals and hate any harm coming to them

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You have obviously opened yourself to spirits, hence why they surround you, and they obviously aren't friendly. The more you accept them, the more they will be able to affect you and those around you. You are giving them power to materialize and impact this reality by accepting them. Understand that they are demons, even if they come in the form of a "cat". Your dog knows the truth instinctively hence his reactions. Only through Jesus Christ can you find protection and drive them back, try to do this in your own power and you will fail.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by slane69

I dont mean to offend, but I do not agree with or accept Christianity as it is today. Not saying it isnt real or that it is wrong, just warped from its origins. For this reason I cannot and will not subject myself to attempting acceptance of the Christian faith in my own personal life.

I could go into a very religious and enriching discussion with you one on one, but I will leave my comment to the above and go ahead and state for future reference that I want to look at things from a scientific view with an objective approach to base religion.

Techniques and such are completely acceptable to me, but just being of or acceptance of said religion puts me ill at ease and feel as though im doing something ignorant.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I actually like your idea of putting cat toys out. It will be interesting to see what happens with them. You might even catch the cat playing with them out of the corner of your eye. Might even want to keep a camera around for that just in case.
As far as the woman goes, have to ever tried doing a evp session and talk to her? Or tried doing a emf reading to see how high it is around your house?

I have no idea what to say about the male whatever... You could always try calling ghost hunters! I know Jason personally and he is spot on in trying to help folks. Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join