It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: America's decline....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

A year that is on almost everyone's mind. Apocalypse, the world ending, we all have listened to the same stories without solid complete evidence. However, I believe 2012 is not the end of the world, but the end of America. The world, in my opinion, will still be here after 2012. What I am providing is in my opinion a huge correlation between the timewave graph and the United States.

You probably have listened to or read something about Terence Mckenna novelty theory later known as Timewave Zero. According to McKenna, when novelty is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as "timewave zero" or simply the "timewave" results. The graph shows at what time periods, but never at what locations, novelty increases or decreases and is supposed to represent a model of history's most important events.

First, let me say I have no idea what is going to happen in 2012. What I am writing here is my hypothesis, nothing more. Also, if you are not familiar with timewave zero there are threads on ATS that can help clarify some of your questions. I recommend the one below by Evasius:

Timewave Zero - a closer look

The graph below is comes from the thread, "Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition" This is the graph I will be using to explain what has happened, happening, and what will happen to the United States. Furthermore, I am not saying this graph is 100% accurate, but I do believe it is fairly close.

"Only time will tell the full story of the stock market crash of 2008, but on Monday October 6, the stock market would start a weeklong decline in which the Dow Jones Industrial Average would fall 1,874 points or 18.1%. And while the cause of this crash may differ from those of 1929 and 1987, they all share one common element - they all began in October."

Date c DJIA Close Point Change % Change
October 1, 2008 10,831.07 -19.59 -0.18%
October 2, 2008 10,482.85 -348.22 -3.22%
October 3, 2008 10,325.38 -157.47 -1.50%
October 6, 2008 9,955.50 -369.88 -3.58%
October 7, 2008 9,447.11 -508.39 -5.11%
October 8, 2008 9,258.10 -189.01 -2.00%
October 9, 2008 8,579.19 -678.91 -7.33%
October 10, 2008 8,451.19 -128.00 -1.49%

Link

This corresponds exactly with the graph. Many people will say it happened in September, however, if you look closely at the dates you will notice that October is missing. If October was placed in the graph, it would almost be a perfect match next to the red dot. Which sparked a question, what caused it to peak in September leading the market crash in October?

Here are a few things that happened in September:

Ben Bernanke, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, warns the United States Congress that failure to pass the Paulson Plan quickly would make a recession more likely.
(AP via Miami Herald)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The next dip in the graph occurs late October or early November. If the timewave graph is correct, just like 2008, we should prepare ourselves for an upcoming disaster. In 2008, we had the economic crisis that crushed the American people. Looking at what is currently going on, I believe the next dip has to do with America's health. Maybe I am wrong but the signs are pointing in this direction.

Here are some of those signs:

Codex implemented: check link above

Scientists are worried about killer methane release
Link

Leaked!: Complete Assay Of The "Crude oil" & Corexit Warning Label
Link

BP - 128 workers sick, not allowed to report to state health clinics
Link

New BP Data Show 20% of Gulf Spill Responders Exposed to Chemical That Sickened Valdez Workers
Link

U.S. to take over control of Gulf oil spill website
Link

First Amendment suspended in the Gulf of Mexico as spill cover-up goes Orwellian
Link

...and the list keeps growing.

Is there more than meets the eye?
----

“Thanks to the hard work of the American people and spending discipline in Washington, we are now on a path to balance the budget by 2012,” -- President George Bush Jr.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
2012 will hopefully bring the dissolution of borders in general. TPTB are banking on this evolution of consciousness and they are trying to build the invisible fence for their livestock the consumer. Money needs to die.

As a race we need to stop separating ourselves from ourselves. there is a very small percentage of the global population that has their sights on control and once everyone's values change there will be nothing to control because our collective understanding will not afford ownership as it is perceived today.

There is plenty for everyone in this world and it's time to start using the other 90% of our brains.

Great post BTW. There is a tremendous amount of data here to consume.

new topics

join