It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Disclosure - FULL documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here it is , the wait is over , The Day Before Disclosure is finally available .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you gortex for sharing these videos. I'll watch them later.

P.S.: When I read your thread title, I thought it was related to the "ETs will reveal themselves on Saturday" thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes, thank you for posting it. I don't really want to be negative here, but I just can't help it. There's nothing new here. It's the same crew of suspects that we've seen so many times before. Steven Greer, Robert Dean, Jamie Maussan, Stephen Bassett, on and on we go. Most of these folks have been completely discredited. The film is not going to 'open any eyes' or 'move Disclosure forward' at all. It's very similar to quite a few UFO videos we have had in the past. It's pretty much a more sophisticated version of what that British kid posted yesterday: "Disclosure is on Saturday. No, I mean Friday." Same stuff. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just what, might I ask, is it about? I've already a slew of documentaries to watch, I'd like to know what it is about before I start to watch yet another one.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Just curious, have you already seen this video? Or did you just watch a 90 minute video in the 47 minutes between the OP and your post?

I will agree that it looks like the same host of characters, but what would you expect? Some new underground researcher that just popped up with a new wealth of info?...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Pretty much every disinfo agent in the market of disinfo is in that film.... How shocking

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Whoa, back up there buddy. When were ANY of those folks you mentioned discredited? I know Maussan has been duped by a couple fake videos, but he has gone through literally thousands of UFO reports.

This video focuses on mostly military incidents. Some of which I've never heard of, and the ones I have heard of, are given more detail and attention than previous documentaries. It's an excellent piece, anyone with an open mind would enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well that guy swears there will be full disclosure Saturday, so this thread is relevant as well...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Well that guy swears there will be full disclosure Saturday, so this thread is relevant as well...

.....we decided to delay it another decade.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Big disappointment. I've heard that kind of interviews etc.. many times in previous documents.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I believe we are being visited.

But you are living in a complete fantasy world if you think there will ever be disclosure...

Do you really think Extraterrestrials are going to reveal themselves to an ultimately corrupt, evil, short sighted and collapsing world empire?

No. E.T's would know that our current paradigm is failing and in its death throes, so they would let it collapse to allow those that survive to start fresh.

THOSE are the people they will make open contact with. The small pockets of community's spread all round the globe that have survived the collapse of industrialized civilization.

E.T is not going to land at the World Cup or the SuperBowl

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Yes, thank you for posting it. I don't really want to be negative here, but I just can't help it. There's nothing new here. It's the same crew of suspects that we've seen so many times before. Steven Greer, Robert Dean, Jamie Maussan, Stephen Bassett, on and on we go. Most of these folks have been completely discredited. The film is not going to 'open any eyes' or 'move Disclosure forward' at all. It's very similar to quite a few UFO videos we have had in the past. It's pretty much a more sophisticated version of what that British kid posted yesterday: "Disclosure is on Saturday. No, I mean Friday." Same stuff. Sorry.

Didn't take long before the first idiot who lets other people do his thinking for him posted.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I understand what you're saying BUT none of us can know what the ETs would or would not do as they are alien , we can't assign human values of right or wrong to them , for all we know they may have no real interest in us , we may just be a side issue , they may be here for other reasons and we are an annoyance that keeps chasing and shooting at them .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

Didn't take long before the first idiot who lets other people do his thinking for him posted.

It also didn't take long for this thread to delve into name calling.
Divide and conquer is the key to disinformation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

It also didn't take long for this thread to delve into name calling.
Divide and conquer is the key to disinformation.

Err ok sorry about that Dad.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

It is blowing my mind that ATS is falling for Elliot Brown's latest prank.

Welcome to another year of that stupid bored kid making crap up.

No, he isn't really jesus... or an alien... and he won't blow up your town, or have any big news saturday or any other day.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I know how you feel when seeing some of these same figures telling the UFO story, but there is something to think about when hearing it from sources that have "allegedly" been discredited,

and that is if someone that was known to have been discredited tells the crowd the sky is blue, we can still take that information to the bank...
I think most ATS members can tell factual from false information no matter who the source is... (just making a point here)

and also some like Jamie maussan have really had credibility troubles... this doesn't make it easy for anyone trying to learn truth...

But even in light of all these people that are supposedly uncredible, you have to also remember that there has been a government sponsored ridiculing and discrediting program in effect for a lot of years... That makes it even more important for people to research any new info from these sources and find out if the information holds up.... A real task when it is difficult to trust the sources, but it does force more thorough research for the serious minded researcher..

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Interesting will watch after this. Disclosure to all human beings yippeee

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

I will agree that it looks like the same host of characters, but what would you expect? Some new underground researcher that just popped up with a new wealth of info?...

One would expect a documentary to not include proven hoaxers like Dr. Steven Greer if it wants to maintain any kind of credibility and relevance.
Best documentary I've seen is I know what I saw. Watch that one instead.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Tussilago]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Whoa, back up there buddy. When were ANY of those folks you mentioned discredited?

Read all about Dr. Greer here:
www.ufowatchdog.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join