It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Comprehensive Concise Evidence---please contribute

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I wasn't talking about the majority of people. Just the majority of intelligent people.

Anyone with a basic understanding of evidence and a world view unclouded by sophomoric bias against "The Man" tends not to find much in 9/11 conspiracy theories.

If you ask people what quartile of IQ they're in the people in the lowest routinely place themselves in the highest. Respondents in the second highest segment actually place themselves lowest. Think about that in the context of the burning need for most Truthers to make implications about their own intellect.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
1. TAXI DRIVER - Taxi driver who's taxi was suppposedly hit by one of the light poles at the Pentagon is caught lying. The taxi 'crash' was staged and he admits that he's just a small man doing what he's told. Search for the video on Youtube, you'll find it.

There are other supposed witnesses also, groundskeepers at Arlington cemetary and a few security guards. Their tesitmony is that the plane came from a direction inconsistent with the damage path. Just as with the taxi driver, their testimony is also false, their testimony doesn't fit the facts. A parking lot attendent at the Pentagon testifies that the plane didn't strike the building at all, but flew over it. Today he won't confirm that statement, he's not talking for some reason.

2. NO PLANE - Damage to the Pentagon is inconsistent with a large commercial airliner collision. What little crash litter that there is appears to be staged, inconsistent with the event. There should have been tons upon tons of debree.

Not one video showing an airplane approaching or hitting the Pentagon, yet I read that up to 50 videos were confiscated from surrounding businesses. In a video from the hotel across the street that was finally released after FOIA suits some years later, no airplane. Not one eyewitness from anyone on the highway next to the Pentagonn either, yet the video from the hotel clearly shows traffic on the roadway.

Closeups of camera footage of the damage at the Pentagon prior to the roof collapse indicate that the blast came from the inside of the building, damaged columns were shown to be tilted out, not in. A relatively small object exploded from the interior, who knows what, but it wasn't a jet-liner.

You just can't refute this so don't even try. If there was footage of the plane they'd have shown it. Instead there's footage alright, finally, but still no plane.

Next, WTC...

3. THREE HUGE EXPLOSIONS - Let's talk physics. The top floors of the buildings are burning, hot as hell. Is there going to be an almost instantansous collapse or are the structural members going to fail, a few here, a few there, gradually? At the WTC you hear three HUGE explosions destroying what remains of the structure's integrity all at once. Duh.

By the way, why weren't the sprinkler systems activated?

Ok, Shanksville...

4. NO PLANE - No plane wreckage from a jet-liner. Just stop, end of story, almost. For the passengers on ALL the aicrcraft involved in 911, if you research the list of passengers, some of them held positions that may have made them political or business targets, rogue elements to be eliminated. As for the rest, call it collateral damage.

I don't know who is to blame but whoever was behind it, if they were willing to sacrifice the lives of those people working in the WTC and elsewhere, the lives of those on board wouldn't have meant very much either. If there were any survivors from the Pentagon or the Shanksville flights that never made it to their destination, they most likely died anyway, somewhere else.

Also, as if there aren't enough whacks already, for someone hoping to conceal a conspiracy one of their tactics might be to plant a few whacked conspiracy theories of their own, and then call anything and everything outside of the official story as being whack. That's exactly what I see happening in this thread.

That and a whole lot of diversion. Anthrax diverted our attention (had my postman crapping his pants almost). Iraq diverted our attention.

Not everyone is willing to speak their mind on these issues, too scared. Nevertheless, not everyone will be dissuaded or confused. Fact is, those who buy the offical story hook, line and sinker, they're the one's who are whacked, drank the Kool-aid, just don't know any better, are dumbfounded, scared, in a state of disbelief, or get paid to mislead us. There's just too much evidence that contradictes the official story to make it believable anymore.

Someday the debunkers will either wake up, or give up the charade. The game is over. That's blood on your hands, yes I said blood, on your hands, where did that come from? How many of the debunkers out there aren't on the payroll, being paid or told what to think and say. That's what I want to know. Raise your hands.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by peopleunit
Raise your hands.

I would. But they're covered in the BLOOD OF BABIES.

And oil, obviously.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by peopleunit

You just can't refute this so don't even try.

Yet no one believes anything you just posted, why is that after 9 years and all this so, according to you, obvious and irrefutable? Nothing.

No investigation, no popular uprising, no "debunkers" being pulled from their keyboards in Langley, nothing.

Don't you think after 9 years and all this "information" out there on the internet the "truth" would have gained at least a little ground?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The truth is gaining ground. The 911 discussion has gone mainstream. It won't ever go away, we will out the rats.
These are clever rats, no doubt, and powerful. They fund an elaborate network of paid shills and spys, paying off whomever they can, silencing those they can't.
Their tactics are clear evidence of their deceit, and their guilt. They are monsters, they are not human, certainly not humane.
I know we will never get to them, if that is what you mean. They will die, their rotting minds spreading disease through their bodies while they contemplate their own worthlessness in the grand scheme of things.
Of course, it would be poetic justice to see their bodies melted by a neutron bomb, but, we cannot have everything. We will have to satisfy ourselves with the knowledge of who they REALLY are.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The truth is gaining ground. The 911 discussion has gone mainstream. It won't ever go away, we will out the rats.

Well, funny enough I think you are at least half right. "9/11 truth" has gone mainstream - in the mainstream of culture it is considered synonomous with "tin foil hat" and irrational paranoia. It probably won't go away anytime soon, its just too much fun.

As for the rats - good luck with that now.

I'd like to stay and chat more but the traffic around Langley is nuts this time of day, especially in the summer.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Same time tomorrow for racquetball?

Oh and I was wondering if you could cover my shift on Friday? I have a doctors appointment to check on the progress of my diseased mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Hey TrickoftheShade and Hooper, make sure you change the water cooler when its empty. Or at least gimmie a hand changing it. Oh and dont be stealin my lunch from the fridge. You know how I hate the cafeteria food at Langely. Oh and Shade, I also have an appointment. Want to carpool?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sorry, can't do raquetball - got that meeting on the new disinfo tactics.

Can cover for ya Friday - leave me your talking points by your terminal.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
They will die, their rotting minds spreading disease through their bodies while they contemplate their own worthlessness in the grand scheme of things.
Of course, it would be poetic justice to see their bodies melted by a neutron bomb, but, we cannot have everything. We will have to satisfy ourselves with the knowledge of who they REALLY are.

Now, let’s look at this hate filled post... shall we?

Since I too work for the NWO (Massachusetts Chapter) I would assume I am one that you would enjoy seeing die. The problem here is with your choice of death. The Neutron Bomb does not typically "melt" a person’s body. It is a bomb that has about 1/10 of the explosive energy of a typical bomb. What it does do is spread high doses of radiation across a large area to kill troops.

If, by chance you caught us all at the NWO Poker Hall in Boston, on a Friday night, and it was the epicenter of the attack, we would be destroyed immediately. Now, if you were close enough to witness this, you, too would die. Your death however would be lot more painful than ours. You would experience nausea and start puking up your insides and die within a few hours..... Or...if you were a little further away, you would get sick...maybe puke a bit, pass out and then wake up in the "walking ghost phase".

That Samuel Cohen was one hell of an agent! I was too young to work at the LLNL with him. Some of the older NWO'ers tell me he was a real hoot! Quite an invention he created with that neutron bomb.....

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Anyone with a basic understanding of evidence and a world view unclouded by sophomoric bias against "The Man" tends not to find much in 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Obviously, you have no clue about “evidence” as far as a basic understanding. Evidence can be different things to different people it is extremely subjective. It is kind of, like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Even evidence supported by science can be denied by the ignorant as often seen in 911 discussions. Since you are an expert in all forms of evidence, you should know this.

If you ask people what quartile of IQ they're in the people in the lowest routinely place themselves in the highest. Respondents in the second highest segment actually place themselves lowest. Think about that in the context of the burning need for most Truthers to make implications about their own intellect.

Now it makes sense, we see how high you place yourself in the IQ range, you probably think you should be posting the MENSA logo as your avatar.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Thanks Six for clearing all of that up.
But, I would still want to see it. Maybe you could film it for me?
Post it here in ATS Media?

BTW, do you hate the Iraqis?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Sorry, can't do raquetball - got that meeting on the new disinfo tactics.

Can cover for ya Friday - leave me your talking points by your terminal.

Hey! What about me! I want out of the mailroom! Wasn't my idea of creating Wikileaks and turning it into a nefarious "Limited Hangout" a great idea?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by peopleunit

1. TAXI DRIVER - Taxi driver who's taxi was suppposedly hit by one of the light poles at the Pentagon is caught lying. The taxi 'crash' was staged and he admits that he's just a small man doing what he's told. Search for the video on Youtube, you'll find it.

I haven't really looked into the Pentagon much. Funny how all the mainstream media acted as though the available blurry camera frames of the impact were solid proof. All the other cameras in the area were confiscated.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I think the facts are the following:

1) Two airliners hit the World Trade Center Towers.
How the Towers managed to fall remains unanswered.

2) Airliner struck the Pentagon.
The Government needs to release what they have in order prove this issue.

3) Flight 93 was shot down.
The single site near Shanksville came in handy for the OS. The other two debris fields was where the answers lie.

Not going to argue it nor indulge in snipe based remarks. Just my opinion. Thats all.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Sorry but its all been answered. Many times. Every single one of your points.

Just because you dont like the answers doesnt mean they have not been answered. They have. Its your problem.

edit to add:

The two "debris fields" have already been explained ad-nauseum. Just because it doesnt fit your preconceived notions or beliefs, or is not to your liking, does not mean it hasnt been answered.

[edit on 7/30/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Hey TrickoftheShade and Hooper, make sure you change the water cooler when its empty. Or at least gimmie a hand changing it. Oh and dont be stealin my lunch from the fridge. You know how I hate the cafeteria food at Langely. Oh and Shade, I also have an appointment. Want to carpool?

You guys over in section three always have all the fun. All the people here in section five are always stone cold serious. It's probably becuase of all the spontaneous heart attacks and suicides we have to stage among the whistleblowers. They're certainly not going to assassinate themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

This is a link to some of the best 911 resources.

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by peopleunit
Taxi driver ... is caught lying. The taxi 'crash' was staged

No he wasn't, and no it wasn't. Lloyd is smarter than the flyover believers want to give him credit for, and was playing with Craig, who got caught trying to be deceitful anyhow.

Their tesitmony is that the plane came from a direction inconsistent with the damage path.

Yet not one agrees that the plane "flew over" the Pentagon.

A parking lot attendent at the Pentagon testifies that the plane didn't strike the building at all, but flew over it.

You're talking about Roberts, and he is not a "parking lot attendant", if you're going to argue something you may want to get your facts straight first. Wait, that's laughable considering the subject here!

Here's his statement:

Roosevelt: Yes, sir, that's not what I think: I saw it. It was two aircraft. That's for sure.

He did not claim the plane didn't strike the building, he simply saw the plane that was following Flight 77.

What little crash litter that there is appears to be staged, inconsistent with the event. There should have been tons upon tons of debree.(sp)

Let's take a look at another statement made by the very man you claimed witness the plane "fly over" the Pentagon :

“We had to try to collect up evidence, as much of the evidence as we possibly could. Take pictures of it or whatever.” However, some people are apparently trying to steal plane debris from the road in front of the Pentagon. Later on in the day, around 3:00 p.m., another Pentagon police officer, Roosevelt Roberts Jr., is called to the heliport near where the Pentagon was hit, and remains there for the next 13 hours. He will recall that, during this time, “we had a lot of people vandalizing, stealing evidence.”

You cannot have both, either the plane flew over and Roberts and the other officer would not have noticed people picking up plane debris from quite a ways back from the point of impact, or the plane hit and scattered pieces all over the place as was witnessed and stated by these officers.

In a video from the hotel across the street that was finally released after FOIA suits some years later, no airplane.

Funny. You're talking about the DoubleTree video. And you're right, no plane alright....no plane flying over the Pentagon that is. Since we are able to see the explosion we should clearly see the "fly over" in the video, but we don't.

Not one eyewitness from anyone on the highway next to the Pentagonn either, yet the video from the hotel clearly shows traffic on the roadway.

You're right. Not just one eyewitness, but several. :

"I was in a massive traffic jam, hadn't moved more than a hundred yards in twenty minutes. ... I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine....And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars."

Richard Benedetto, a USA TODAY reporter, was on his way to work, driving on the Highway parrallel to the Pentagon : "It was an American Airlines airplane, I could see it very clearly.

I was driving down Washington Boulevard (Route 27) along the side of the Pentagon when the aircraft crossed about 200 yards in front of me and impacted the side of the building. There was an enormous fireball, followed about two seconds later by debris raining down. I had what must have been an emergency oxygen bottle from the airplane go flying down across the front of my Explorer and then a second piece of jagged metal come down on the right side of the car.

James R. Cissell sat in traffic on a Virginia interstate by the Pentagon Tuesday morning, he saw the blur of a commercial jet and wondered why it was flying so low...as the plane plowed into the Pentagon, sending a fireball exploding into the air and scattering debris - including a tire rim suspected of belonging to the airplane - past his car.

And on and on...there are many MANY more.

Closeups of camera footage of the damage at the Pentagon prior to the roof collapse indicate that the blast came from the inside of the building, damaged columns were shown to be tilted out, not in. A relatively small object exploded from the interior, who knows what, but it wasn't a jet-liner.

Funny how all the witnesses disagree with you and say that it was a jet. Since you claim the blast came from inside, can you point out the massive amount of building debris all over the pentagon lawn for us?

You just can't refute this so don't even try.

Uh-oh I think I just did.

How many of the debunkers out there aren't on the payroll, being paid or told what to think and say. That's what I want to know. Raise your hands.

Speaking of which, does anyone know who's in charge of the NWO payroll? My check still hasn't come, and I simply cannot keep doing this for free. If I don't get paid soon I'll have to tell the truth about the space beams, nukes, fly overs, and na-nu na-nu hush-a-boom therm*te!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

"I was in a massive traffic jam, hadn't moved more than a hundred yards in twenty minutes. ... I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395 . . . when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a jet engine....And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our cars."

This testimony and any other that indicates showers of debris or concussion waves from the "impact" are contraindicative of a plane crash, but rather evidence of an explosion. Fireball yes. Concussion wave no.

There is a lot of testimony of an explosion at the time of the so-called impact.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join