It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret code embedded in US cyber command logo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

they have a md5 hashcode statement on thier logo.

9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a

WIRED is offering a free tshirt to anyone that can crack it (:

i got no chance!! i suck!

anyone crack it or hazzard a guess?

i think it says "now all your base R mine!"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Iv cracked it, it sais:

We the Cyber Command of the USA do here by swear to poke our noses into other countrys buisness, to piss off the entire world, to take control of the internet as to stop free speech, to push the Obama agenda and to generaly just do what the hell we want as per norm.

Edit for poor grammer

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I agree with this guy.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think it says.."Drink more Ovaltine"..

but hey..i'm no expert..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Seriously, it's cracked

www.wired.com...

"USCYBERCOM plans, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes, and conducts activities to: direct the operations and defense of specified Department of Defense information networks and; prepare to, and when directed, conduct full-spectrum military cyberspace operations in order to enable actions in all domains, ensure freedom of action in cyberspace for the U.S. and its allies, and deny the same to adversaries."

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogbuster
Seriously, it's cracked

this one was better...

"In God we trust, in all others we monitor"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogbuster
Seriously, it's cracked

www.wired.com...

"USCYBERCOM plans, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes, and conducts activities to: direct the operations and defense of specified Department of Defense information networks and; prepare to, and when directed, conduct full-spectrum military cyberspace operations in order to enable actions in all domains, ensure freedom of action in cyberspace for the U.S. and its allies, and deny the same to adversaries."

Pretty much what i said on the post above

But my version is less of a mouth full.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
"All the world's a stage, enjoy the illusion while it lasts.. The event horizon @ which the wages of sin are paid in full just ahead."

[edit on 8-7-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Pretty sure it says "we are strictly overhead and one decent hacker"

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It wasn't even difficult to crack, just take any decent md5 hash converter program and run the string through.

I think it's just a bit of fun on the designer's part and CyberCom was in on it the whole time.

Now.. the truly smart thing to do would be to multi-layer the hash. It's fully possible, and could have more then one true solution - depending on the method used to encrypt.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LittleDragon]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It's not secret...a MD5 decoder did it in about 2 secs:

"USCYBERCOM plans, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes and conducts activities to: direct the operations and defense of specified Department of Defense information networks and; prepare to, and when directed, conduct full spectrum military cyberspace operations in order to enable actions in all domains, ensure US/Allied freedom of action in cyberspace and deny the same to our adversaries."

join