It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing deap-sea critters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I was surfing the tewbs and came across a link that I thoroughly enjoyed. I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, so hope this is the right place.

In amidst all this crazy, scary world blowy-uppy-ness, it felt damn good to have my breath taken away by something as amazing and beautiful as these creatures.

Some of them I've never seen before.

I hope you enjoy them like I did.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Awesome post...s+f

The fish with the transparent head was pretty amazing. As for the rest...let's just say i wouldn't want to run into any of them...ever. They look pretty terrifying...the long armed quid almost looks like an alien.

Thanks for the interesting post!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adillin2012
reply to post by guavas

Awesome post...s+f

The fish with the transparent head was pretty amazing. As for the rest...let's just say i wouldn't want to run into any of them...ever. They look pretty terrifying...the long armed quid almost looks like an alien.

Thanks for the interesting post!

The fish with the transparent head was the nail in the coffin lid on posting here. I have never seen anything else like it.

Kinda wished I stuck to marine biology. *sigh*

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The one that blew me away was the Siphonophore. It looks at first glance like a whole colony of creatures, but is really one extremely complex organism. Really great stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
really amazing and beautiful, I have always found sea creatures really inspireing, I think there must be stuff down there that we haven't discovered or could possibly even imagine. its kind of facinating, frightening, and beautiful all at once

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That was pretty great thanks for sharing that.

Here's a documentary I saw earlier tonight that shows some other amazing sea creatures.

Deep Blue

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I love new pics and vids of newly discovered sea creatures. I'd like to keep a couple of those things in my aquarium.

new topics

top topics

join